The Equalizer

Story Info
His friend tries to make things right.
5.8k words
4.12
14.7k
11
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,065 Followers

Stop reading if you don't like cheating stories or dislike cuckold stories. This is not a story about happily married couples. Ok, I gave you warning.

***********************************

"Say that again," Tom Robinson sputtered into his beer.

Jimmy Stanton sighed, "Look, it's no big deal, I just want you to sleep with Michelle."

The fit 30-year-old man shook his head, "Sorry. Not happening."

"Why the fuck not? Don't you think my wife is hot?" his roommate from college glared at him.

"Of course I do," Tom sighed. He thought about Michelle. 29, curves like he'd rarely ever seen, perhaps Ds or DDs, and always liked to show plenty of skin. More than once he'd had an explosive orgasm just imagining her stepping out of her clothes for him. "I'm married, married and in love with my wife. I couldn't do that to her." He thought about the contrast between his wife Jessica and Michelle. The dark-haired sultry beauty exuded sex, vs. Jessie, slender blonde, cute in a farmer's daughter way. B cups, tomboyish and innocent. He thought back to the early years and opening her up to different positions, oral sex to which she seemed to literally pay lip service. More than once Jimmy had bragged how Michelle eagerly swallowed his cock in the front hallway she was so horny.

"I get it, but you won't be doing anything to her. Don't tell her," he said softly as he signaled for another couple of beers.

"I'd know," Tom shook his head, "I don't get it. Are you one of those guys who gets off seeing his wife fuck other men?" he asked quietly.

"Hell, no! Hell, no," the man spat out, "In fact, my stomach hurts just suggesting this, but...shit! Remember Laurie? Yeah, I know you do. Look, this has bothered me ever since, and I sometimes just can't sleep," he sighed, "Who knew I had a conscience?" he chuckled. "I need you to get me back. I have thought about this for a while and well, it wasn't just that once with Laurie, um, she seemed to like...like it a lot...look, as a friend, I'm asking you to fuck my wife, to cuckold me if that's how you want to think of it."

"You told me...she told me it was just that once...oh shit!" Tom groaned, "I should have known. She wasn't like Jess is...I completely trust her. Damn! She really...I am so glad we broke up. I couldn't take it if she..." he shook his head then took a big swig of beer. "There's something else you're not telling me. You have no conscience," he stared at his friend.

Jimmy looked down at his beer, "Fuck. I need you to make things equal between me and Michelle." He looked pleadingly at Tom, "I cheated on her and I got a letter saying if I don't pay they'd send a video to her...how the fuck they knew it was me and got a camera in the hotel room...anyhow, I was thinking if Michelle also cheated then..."

Tom shook his head, "Your dick gets you in more trouble," he groaned, "How much is he...or is it a she demanding?"

"$50 grand. I'd pay it but if Michelle has her own affair...you get it now?" he looked sadly at his old roommate, "This is a win-win. You know Jessica's at her mom's in Rochester now and won't be back for a couple of weeks. I have to fly to Toledo next week...gone until the following Thursday...Michelle likes you and I'll bet you'll have no issue getting between her legs. Crap! Just thinking that makes me want to throw up," he rubbed his face. He looked at the man, "Please? If it's not you, I'll get Larry. You know he'd jump at the chance to...I prefer you."

Tom sipped his beer and thought about finally getting to see those tits, get between those long legs, and nodded. He was horny...almost desperately so. Three weeks ago, Jess had gone up to take care of her mom after her stroke and was going to be another three. Then he thought about Larry. The man had been hitting on both Michelle and Jessica and they'd cut off any ties with him. "Once. Just this once. And you have to promise me you'll never say a word to Jessie. I can't believe I'm agreeing to this but...shit! You're a fool to allow any man near that wife of yours." He looked thoughtfully at the other man, "So, how would this work? I'm not going to just drop by if you're not there."

Jimmy smiled, "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I owe you big time. I have been having an issue with the thermostat on the hot tub and you can fix anything. I'm going to suggest Michelle call you...perhaps Saturday?" He patted his friend on the shoulder, "And I do have a conscience. You'll never think about Laurie again after you spend the night with Michelle. I shouldn't tell you this but she'll do anything you ask...anything," he smiled. "I just have one favor to ask of you, "I never want to hear about it, ok?" He finished his beer, stood up, and tossed a twenty on the bar, "Let's never talk about this again. I'll see you next week. Good luck," he sighed resignedly. He thought about the cameras he'd secreted around his house never thinking he'd be using them for this.

*****************************************

"Hey Michelle, Jessica's not home yet. She's still at her mom's," Tom said after picking up the phone. "Really? No, no, I'm not doing anything, sure. I'll be right over...You sure? I could use that, we need to get a hot tub. Ok, sure, I'll see you in 15," he hung up feeling an anticipatory buzzing in his stomach. He had trouble sleeping the last few nights, more than once wanting to call Jimmy and call the whole thing off, but visions of finally seeing..finally having Michelle overrode his bothered conscience. These battles usually ended up with his hand rapidly stroking his cock which wasn't unusual since Jessica left.

Michelle answered the door wearing a thin robe over her bikini, "I hope you can fix it. Jimmy loves the tub hot but it's just a little too hot for me and not being able to adjust it..." she gave the man a quick hug. "where's your suit?" she asked looking at his jeans and tee shirt. She always wondered what Tom looked like under those clothes. He seemed fit, confident but out of reach as he and Jessica were so devoted to each other. On the other hand, a girl can dream, can't she?

"I have them on under here," the man smiled, "Not comfortable, but..."

"So, that means you'll be commando heading home?" she smiled as she patted his ass.

Tom nodded, "That or I'll have wet pants, not a great look. Ok, let's take a look at the thermostat," he looked past the woman towards the back patio.

It took a couple of hours and a trip to the store to replace the faulty part but when he was done he was rewarded with a tight embrace from the woman. He was immediately aware of the mass pressing against his chest and how she wasn't shy about pressing her groin against his. He couldn't help but compare the different feel between his slender wife and the well-endowed wife of his friend. The hug went on longer than a normal platonic embrace but he wasn't in any hurry.

The brunette could feel the pulsing against her pussy welcoming his apparent appreciation of her figure. She finally broke the hug and took his hand, "Ok, let's try it out. Hopefully the water isn't so hot we have to get out in five," she sighed. "I like to spend time feeling all the stress leave my body."

Tom was nervous thinking about his growing member and how he might be tenting when he pulled off his jeans and the thought of her looking just made things worse. Then Michelle released his hand when they'd gotten back to the deck and pulled off her small robe.

The brunette paused to allow their friend to admire her body realizing it was both arousing and frustrating. She knew men and Tom was not the type to cheat on his wife, even though he was not shy about admiring her assets. "You like?" she smiled and she modeled the tiny bikini, "I picked this up when Jimmy and I went to Nice last spring. I can't wear it at the local pool...well I could, but I'd need extra sunscreen with all the moms' glares," she chuckled.

"Wow! I mean, it's...tiny," he sputtered trying not to look you overtly at her breasts barely covered by the mini triangles. He could easily make out to outer rings of her large dark nipples peeking out. "I'll, um, sorry if I'm a bit," he said softly as he pulled off his jeans. "Damn! Maybe this isn't such a great idea," he stammered.

Michelle gave a wolf whistle seeing the large tent pop out when the man freed his board shorts. "No wonder Jessica is always smiling," she chuckled.

Tom quickly stepped out of the pantlegs and promptly climbed into the bubbling water.

"Not fair! I let you have a good look, now that just pisses me off," she grinned evilly. "Stand up and let me get a gander at that thing, go on!" she ordered.

The man groaned but stood anyway. He'd hoped his erection would have subsided but there was a look in the brunette's face that showed eagerness so he slowly stood. His cock was now fully hard and tenting painfully but that seemed to make things worse.

The woman leaned forward, sighing, "I can see why your cute wife is always so happy," she said licking her lips. She fought the urge to grab the fat shaft but decided to push things a little further. "I'll tell you what, since we're almost family, let's just relax around each other," she said huskily as she stood and pulled off the top followed by the bottoms. She smiled seeing the man's jaw drop, "No offense to my best friend Jessica but I don't think you're used to this," she cupped her huge boobs.

Tom shook his head slowly as he took in the naked beauty in front of him. Seeing her point to his shorts, he pushed the waist down, extracting his rigid member with difficulty.

"Oh my God!" the woman sighed, "Yes! I definitely can see why Jess is always so happy." She came over, giving in to the urge to stroke the fleshy shaft. "Jessica's been gone for a month now, hasn't she? I'll bet you've been climbing the walls wanting to bury this cock of yours in a nice wet cunt," she purred as her lips pressed against his.

Tom closed his eyes and moaned softly. This was easier than he'd thought as he'd played out the scenarios in his head usually ending with a slap. He welcomed the aggressive tongue against his as he cupped more breast than he'd ever felt in his life. Her soft moans in his mouth, her grinding against his cock, and the feel of the soft flesh and hard nipple were as arousing as anything he'd experienced.

Michelle wanted that cock inside her, wanted to feel the plump head open her up, but also didn't want to rush. She kissed her way down his body, licking his nipples then down to his navel. She was aware of his manly scent, the sweet smell of his arousal wafting up. She buried her face in his mass of course hair, inhaling deeply before placing the fat cock against her lips.

Tom sighed knowing what he was soon going to feel. Making love to Jessica was great but she never liked sucking his cock. She was very conservative and traditional, liking missionary and perhaps being on top but nothing else. In just the first few minutes it seemed Jimmy was right about Michelle. "Oh, God," he sighed feeling those nice lips engulf his cock. He reached down to grab a tit as the woman was taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. Jessica had never done more than stroke his shaft while softly sucking on the head for a minute or so before guiding him to her pussy but Michelle was letting him fuck her mouth moaning her encouragement. She had her hands on his ass not caring how deep he humped down her throat.

*****************************************

Jimmy scrolled through his security app until he found what he was looking for. He grinned seeing Tom's cock buried deep in his wife's mouth. This was working out perfectly he thought happily. He wanted to see the expression on his friend's face when he came but had to drop off the proposal at his client's office. He shut off his phone, adjusted his cock, and headed out of the hotel room.

*****************************************

The brunette opened her throat as the man was now pressing his pubes against her lips with every thrust, his hand roughly gripping her breast. Unlike Jimmy, Tom reacted happily as she pressed her finger against his puckered asshole.

Tom had never felt anything like this, the tight throat gripping his cock, a slender finger pumping into his ass and he groaned out he was cumming expecting her to let him cum on her tits but she moaned happily, sucking harder as he exploded.

Michelle swallowed rapidly wondering if she'd have bruised lips when Jimmy got home next week but felt a rush as the tangy hot jets of sperm flooded her throat. 'This guy cums a lot,' she thought as spurt after creamy spurt hit the back of her throat.

Tom's balls ached as the woman's throat clenched on his cock draining his balls, her finger milking his prostate. Feeling the last drops being extracted from his still hard shaft, his knees wobbled as he collapsed back into the bubbling hot water. "Fuck me! That was incredible," he panted.

"Jessie doesn't provide these types of service?" the brunette purred.

The man shook his head as he waded over to his friend's wife, pulled her up onto the edge of the tub and, spread her legs apart. "Rarely," he sighed, "she hates the taste. I take it you're ok with it?" he asked

Michelle nodded as she lay back, her legs spread wider. Like Jessica, Jimmy isn't overly fond of the taste but hopefully, Tom is different. "Ah, yesss," she sighed as the man's tongue probed her in all the right places.

Tom did like the taste but enjoyed the giving of pleasure even more. It didn't take him long to discover the woman loved having her perineum and ass licked. As he explored her crotch she pulled up her knees exposing more of herself to him.

The woman was in heaven, not since her senior year did a man touch her ass let alone lick her there. "Fuck, yesss!" she panted as his fat finger stabbed her slick vagina and his tongue flicked against her anus. "Keep...yes, wow!" she moaned as Tom's thumb rubbed her clit while now a second finger entered her. She felt herself getting close and pulled on her nipples when her cell rang.

"Shit, sorry. I have to get this. Jim said he'd call," she groaned. She thought Tom would stop but didn't seem to listen. She tried to regulate her voice, "Jim, how was the flight?"

Jimmy looked at his screen and wanted to tease his wife, "It was uneventful. Did Tom get the thermostat fixed?"

"Ohhh, yessss, sorry. I'm taking advantage of the tub. I did a great workout today on the machines so, ohhh," she tried to push the man's face away so she could concentrate. "Sorry...muscles...sore."

"Damn! I'm sorry I'm not there to rub the aches out...or rub other areas," he said softly.

"Oooohh, I'd like that," she purred, "Ok, I confess I've been playing with myself in the hot tub, thinking of you," she said softly.

Jimmy smiled at the lie. "Or were you thinking of Tom?" he asked evilly. "Perhaps how grateful you were for him fixing the thermostat?"

"That was nice of him. Should I call him? Invite him back?" she panted. "I was wearing the bikini you bought me in France and he was looking," she moaned softly.

"Sure, but you know Tom. He'd say, 'Sorry, but I'm married,'" he said, "You'd be better off calling Larry."

Tom stood between the woman's legs, lined up his recovered cock, and pressed against the tight pussy.

"Oh, God! Yessss," Michelle panted, "I like that idea, Larry was fingering my cunny at last year's barbeque. He told me I was the tightest he'd ever felt," she panted.

"You never told me that, did he go further?" Jimmy grinned seeing his friend bury his cock inside his wife's cunt. He wanted to tease more but decided he needed to go across the street to the bar and find relief for his throbbing cock. "You have my blessing to call Larry, honey. I need to unpack and get started on my notes. Love you," he said as he watched his wife's tits bounce as Tom began slamming hard into her.

"I love you too, Oh fuck!" she groaned, "I'm close. I have to go. Good luck," she said quickly as she hung up.

Jimmy looked at the couple fucking, 'Going according to plan,' he thought. This will effectively nullify the video the blackmailer has. He splashed cold water on his face and headed over to the bar. 'I love college towns,' he thought as a group of blonde sorority girls giggled ahead of him.

Michelle didn't care as she tossed down the phone and it slid into the water, "Fuck, Tom! You're mean. I'm not used to a cock this fat, this long, and I've never cheated on Jimmy...not that I'm complaining," she hissed. "He knew, I know he knew I was lying," she sighed, "I don't think he cared."

"Larry really fingered you last year?" he asked thinking how Jessica told him she'd slapped the man for trying.

"No, uuhhh, fuck. I mean it, you're fucking huge," she sighed. "I shouldn't tell you this but Jessica told me what he'd done and how she almost let him do more," she sighed. "I'm sure she told you, she tells you everything. Do you think Jim knows what we're doing?"

He thought about Jess lying to him, or perhaps she embellished the story for Michelle's benefit. "Damn! I love your pussy, so tight," the man panted. "Maybe he suspects and gets off on it."

Tom grabbed those huge tits, the unwilling comparison to Jessica's small breasts running through his head. Even with his huge hands, he couldn't cover the large fleshy masses. He couldn't remember the last time he'd recovered so quickly but was not surprised and hoped he could last longer than when she blew him. "Or he thought you were just horny and playing with yourself. Couples do phone sex all the time. I tried with Jess, but she wasn't interested," he sighed. "I never cheated on Jessica either, but I sure thought about it a lot...always you, you naked," he panted.

"Ooooohhh, tell me. What did you do to me?" she moaned softly.

"These tits. Remember last summer at the lake? You were braless the whole time camping. I've replayed the times I was watching you, volleyball, hiking, around the campfire," he sighed, "Oh, God, your nipples were so hard that night."

"You wanted to fuck my tits?" she mewed, "cum all over my face and chest?"

"God, yes," he sighed. "Your mouth is open waiting for my hot sperm."

"Fuck! Last night, I dreamt all of Jimmy's friends came over knowing I was alone, stripped me naked, pushed me to the floor, and jerked off on my face and tits," she moaned as she felt herself peaking. "Tell me you'll do that, tell meee," she pleaded.

"All over your face, all over your huge tits," he moaned poinding harder into her sopping hole as she exploded.

The man was surprised how much the woman writhed as she came. His previous experiences with his partner orgasming had been with soft mews or pleasurable panting but Michelle cried out as she lifted her ass off the deck grinding her pussy hard against his crotch. He wondered how many of the neighbors could hear her rhythmic cries.

Just as she was coming down, he pulled out, knelt over her face as he rapidly stroked his cock. She eagerly opened her mouth while her hand rapidly frigged her cunt looking up eagerly at him. The scene was too much as he jetted a hot rope of jism onto her nose and cheek. The next one shot straight into her mouth.

The woman amazingly felt the subsiding orgasm return as the sticky cream splattered onto her face and into her mouth. She'd had multiple orgasms but never so quickly. "Ah, ah, ahhh," she panted as the man painted her face with his cum.

*****************************************

Jimmy came up next to the young blonde at the bar, "I'll get this," he smiled at her as he handed the bartender a hundred, "and this is for her friends, too," he looked the smiling girl over. Fit, perhaps a volleyball player. Long legs, incredible ass, tennis-ball-sized tits, natural golden tresses pulled into a ponytail. "I'm Brad," he held out a hand.

barkirk
barkirk
3,065 Followers
12