The Equalizer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katlyn," the girl smiled, "Do you know how many friends I'm with?" she looked over at the table, "You should know what you're getting yourself into."

Jimmy scanned the girl's body, "I should and I plan to," he said softly, his eyes glued to the tight shorts.

Giggling, the 18-year-old blonde gently slapped his arm, "I guess I left myself wide-open for that, but," she stroked her bare thighs, "I can open up even more," she purred. "Do you always come on this strong?" she asked.

"Not always. Normally I move more slowly but when I saw you, there was just one girl in this place I was interested in, only one girl I want to wake up next to tomorrow morning," his hand stroked her arm down to her ass as he replied.

"Wow! You are confident. Come on, I'll introduce you to my teammates." She picked up the pitcher and glasses, "I just have one question, what's for breakfast?"

*****************************************

Tom and Michelle climbed out of the tub after the woman cleaned the spunk off her face.

"I can't believe that happened," the woman said, "I never thought you'd...you know, stray from your perfect marriage." She looked down at his semi-flaccid cock, "I'll bet Jessica loves having this around the house," she purred as she stroked the warm shaft.

The man nodded, "Me either. It's one thing to fantasize, another to act on the fantasies," he sighed. "How about you?"

Michelle hugged the man, "I should feel guilty but I don't. I've thought about it, a lot. Been close a few times but I've been horny all week. Normally, Jimmy and I fuck like bunnies before he goes on one of his trips but he was always busy last week, so I guess I planned this," she stroked his face.

"Mrs. Robinson, you seduced me, didn't you?" he chuckled.

"Damn! I love that scene," the woman laughed, "Yes, I guess I did. Funny, I never made the connection...I'll have to tease Jessica about that. I'm only a year older than you, you realize."

"More like 16 months. I love you MILFs," he chuckled. "I tried teasing her about seducing me when we first got married...went over like a lead balloon. She never saw the movie. Let's get dressed and I'll make you dinner," he kissed her, "Then I'd like to see those new curtains you told Jess about in your master bedroom."

*****************************************

The girl's ass was even better in the flesh. His cock was buried deep in her cunt as she thrust back against him, her face buried between Brittney's legs.

Kaitlyn had been stroking his cock through his pants at the table when she pulled the other blonde girl's hand over. He got even harder as the two girls kissed open-mouthed while playing with his hard shaft. He'd been right about them, both were freshmen on the volleyball team and they did everything together. This was fine with him as he paid for another round for the table of giggling girls wondering if he'd be able to handle six young hotties.

*****************************************

Michelle looked over at the sleeping man. She'd awakened with just one man her whole life yet this felt so natural. She looked at his peaceful face which contrasted with the look of near agony when he'd orgasmed...orgasmed four more times in the night. She searched her mind for guilt or regret and found none...which surprised her. She'd had urges, been tempted but never acted on any of those before as she'd always had a strong conscience.

Tom roused and looked over at the beautiful woman lying next to him, "Morning." He pulled her into a hug, her soft body meshing perfectly with his. He could feel her pussy press against his sore cock wondering if he could get it up again and if he did, how much pain would there be. He'd never fucked so many times in a night before and as sore as he was wanted to do it again. Then he thought about Jessica...his sweet innocent wife and he felt the throbbing in his crotch fade.

He kissed his friend's wife and looked at her, "Breakfast? I make incredible french toast...unless you don't have real maple syrup," he smiled.

*****************************************

Jimmy woke to see the two blondes in a 69 eating each other out. He was instantly hard watching and when he reached over and stroked a breast, Brittney looked up, "My turn. It's my turn to get fucked while Kate licks my pussy."

"Your wish is my demand," the man smiled. He crawled behind the creamy tight ass and stroked the girl's anus, "Want to try something new?" he asked. Hearing the girl grunt and nod her head, he jumped out of bed to grab the lube.

The blonde had always wondered what anal sex would be like and often fingered both holes as she played with herself. Kaitlyn moaned into her pussy as she sucked on the girl's clit knowing she was cumming again. 'Damn! That girl can cum a lot,' she thought. Her attention was redirected to the cool finger in her ass.

*****************************************

Two weeks later, Tom was over at Jimmy's shooting hoops in the driveway when a delivery truck pulled up. He had been both relieved and disappointed Michelle was out shopping, but perhaps more disappointed as he'd not seen her since their incredible weekend together.

"Mr. Stanton? Is Mrs. Stanton home?" the man looked past them at the front door.

"No, sorry. She's out. I can sign for that."

"I'm sorry. It says Mrs. Michelle Stanton only. I'll come back."

Jimmy pulled out his wallet, "Here. For your trouble. She'll be out all day but I'm sure she'll be here tomorrow," he smiled as he held out a hundred, "that is if it's really worth your time to come back."

"Um, look, you're her husband?" When Jimmy nodded he sighed, "I guess it's ok. Just sign her name here," he said looking around.

After the truck drove off, Jimmy went into the garage and tossed the envelope into the trash, and came back out, "Ok, where were we? 13 all?"

"Hang on. Is that the video of you...?" Seeing Jimmy nod he went over and pulled out the packet. He jumped back as his friend tried to take it from him. "I need to see this. You convinced me to cheat on my wife and I feel I have a right to see what skank you stuck your dick in," he said firmly.

"Please, I'd rather you didn't..." Jimmy stopped seeing the man's glare. "Ok, but don't blame me if you don't like what you see."

Tom shook his head. Why would he not like what's on the thumb drive? He went into the house and plugged it into the TV and turned it on. "'She must be really ugly if Jimmy thinks I'll be upset seeing this,' he thought.

The scene opened with an empty hotel or motel room. Probably a motel as the furnishings were cheap. He looked over and grinned, "This is it? An empty room? Who did you pick up? A toothless whore?" he asked.

Jimmy stepped back as the couple came in with their backs to the camera mounted above the door. He thought back to that day, or rather that morning. It was around 11 AM which he remembered as they'd barely made the 11 AM checkout time the next day. He put his head in his hands waiting...knowing what comes next

Tom gasped as he watched the couple embrace, kiss before Jimmy pushed the woman down to her knees where she yanked open his pants so she could take his cock in her mouth. She looked happy as Jimmy grabbed her hair and fucked her face. He turned and swung his fist sending his old friend flying back onto the floor. "You...you fucked my wife? When? You never said you were going to Rochester. What the fuck?" he looked back at the screen at who he'd thought was his innocent wife taking another man's cock into her mouth. He stopped and stared as those lips he knew so well were pressed against Jimmy's pubes and she wasn't being forced any longer. Her head was freely bobbing on his cock as he played with her tits.

He looked back at his ex-friend, "You fucker. You set this up, didn't you? It had nothing to do with Laurie. This was so you could call me out for being upset you slept with my wife!" he spat.

Jimmy scuttled backward on the floor as his livid friend moved toward him. "Hang on, hang on. Before you get all high and mighty I have videos of you and Michelle going all night. You lied to me when you said you just fucked her that once. There," he pointed to a drawer, "There, I have a copy of the videos in there. Eight times? You fucked her eight fucking times and told me you just did it once then felt guilty and went home." He stood and glared, "Don't act all innocent and martyred with me. You and Michelle fucked everywhere in this house," he spat. "Then you lied! Lied about how tough it was and how you just dutifully did the act," he stepped forward rubbing his jaw, "Asshole!"

Tom stood there then looked back hearing his wife's gasping. Jimmy had Jessica pressed face down on the bed as he plunged his cock into her pussy slapping her ass. He'd never heard her squeal like that but she hated being treated roughly. Said she wasn't a whore but a loving wife the one time he'd spanked her. This woman's ass was rising with each thrust.

Tom went over to the TV yanking out the USB then opened the drawer pulling out another drive. "This is of me and Michelle?" he asked.

*****************************************

Tom sat on the beach thinking back over the past year. He and Jessica mutually separated then divorced. He'd never mentioned what he knew, never pressured her to do any of the things she'd done with his so-called best friend. The week Jimmy was supposed to be in Boston he'd instead gone to Buffalo and decided to drive out to visit Jessica. Jimmy had explained the whole thing to him when he'd come over trying to make things right. Apparently, Jessie had required comfort and time away from caring for her mother. This played right into the man's hands. They never seemed to be as close, nor make love as often as they both seemed to be more distant with each other.

He'd finally watched the entire series of videos of Jimmy and Jessica. After the first 15 minutes, he'd had to keep reminding himself that the woman was his wife as he didn't recognize her anymore. It wasn't just the swallowing, or the eagerness to suck cock. It was her hand guiding the cock against her ass and her lips wrapped around the dirty cock cleaning him off after he'd cum. It was as if a porn star had taken over his innocent wife's body.

He and Jimmy never got together though the two couples did. It was interesting how before all this the two men would be off doing something while the two women would be sipping wine and chatting. Afterward, Tom and Michelle would be cracking jokes or cooking and Jessica and Jimmy were out back looking at the gardens or talking together.

After the divorce, he and Michelle became closer, and then Jimmy had been shot and killed by an angry husband in Detroit. Michelle was shaken up at first but then various witnesses came forward testifying that the man was a Lothario having slept with half the women in five states. Also, an internal audit in Jimmy's company found almost all his entertainment expense claims had none of the clients mentioned involved. It didn't change the life insurance payout, leaving Michelle very well off but she'd received the audit summary painting a very poor picture of her late husband. The Insurance check was small compensation having been shocked to find out what a piece of shit her husband was as she had been so trusting. She found needed Tom's arms around her to get through this.

Jessica moved in with her mother and was able to get a job as an executive assistant at a large firm in Rochester. She and the VP of Operations were working closely putting the final touches on the next quarter's budget when he tripped and accidentally slammed his crotch against her ass. He jumped back apologizing. Jessie just laughed and nodded saying most guys ask first. It was not long after that that she and the 63-year-old got married.

Tom looked out on the ocean feeling the warm breeze. This was where he originally wanted to go when he and Jessica had gotten married but she had never been to the Rockies, so they spent two weeks in Aspen. He felt more at peace than he'd ever felt in his life as he looked over at the beautiful woman in the tiny string bikini, "Well, Mrs. Robinson. Shall we go up to the room where you can seduce me?"

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing that, Benjamin," she breathed as she coyly lifted her shapely leg.

12