The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and Don looked at each other and grinned. They'd both tried to get their girlfriends to do that—suck their cocks after fucking them—but both of them had steadfastly refused. Now, here was a woman who was willing to suck their cocks not only after fucking, but after fucking her and coming in her pussy.

Don quickly took his brother's place. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down in Jackie's cum-dripping pussy then positioned it just right and slid it in. He'd never fucked a pussy that his brother, or anyone else for that matter, had just come in. It was extra wet and slippery, but other than that, it felt tight and firm. He, too, not knowing exactly what to expect, was happily surprised at how tight Jackie's pussy was.

Jackie held Dan's drooping cock and looked up at him and the look of delight he had on his face. "Never had a woman, or girl, suck your cock after you've fucked her pussy, especially after you've come in it?"

"No, never, tried to, but my girlfriend wasn't going for it."

"Well, cum's not poison as you just saw me swallow your brother's come. So I suppose she never let you come in her mouth either."

Dan gave Jackie a grimaced smile. "Tried that, too, but it was a no go."

"Ah well, eventually you'll meet someone who won't mind; besides me, that is. Just don't be in a hurry to get married until you find a good match sexually." And with that she sucked Dan's drooping cock into her mouth cleaning off all of her pussy juice and his cum and making it all shiny and wet with her saliva. Dan gasped with pleasure and then gasped again when she put her hand on his butt and pulled him towards her, taking his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat to until her tongue came out and licked his balls. Her nose was pressing against his abdomen.

Jackie moaned from Don's cock fucking her pussy. She needed to concentrate. She wanted to come again. "I, I hope you don't mind," she asked Dan as she took his cock from her mouth and glanced up at Don who was bracing his body with his arms straight down while thrusting his cock in and out of his pussy, his face inches from where she'd been sucking his brother's cock.

"Yeah, okay," Dan said. He scooted back a little and sat back on his heels to watch his brother and this fine mature woman fucking. He stroked his cock while watching. He couldn't believe that Jackie had just deep-throated him, another amazing first in his young life.

"That's it, Don, fuck me. Fuck me sweetie," Jackie crooned. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his back to pull him down on top of her and began thrusting her hips up to meet his hips thrusting down.

"Oh fuck yes!" she gasped after a few moments, really getting into getting fucked by both boys, one after the other. "Fuck me! Fuck me Fuck me!" Jackie cried out repeatedly. Not realizing just how exciting it was to both boys to hear her talk that way.

Don did just what Jackie wanted. Fucking her hard and fast, he was totally turned on, not just to the fact that he was fucking the mayor's wife, or that he was fucking a super hot older woman, but also to how she was urging him on. His girlfriend moaned some, groaned some, sometimes whispered "yes," or his name, but she definitely didn't cry out loud for him to fuck her. He liked it. He liked it a lot. And then, "Oh God, I'm coming. Yes! Yes! He felt that wonderful feeling of his hot semen shooting through his piss tube and out the end of his cock, delightful spasm after delightful spasm.

Jackie dug her fingernails into Don's back and her body was shaking as she, too, began to orgasm, triggered by Don's hard-thrusting cock and knowing that he was filling her pussy with his cum which was still full of Dan's cum. Oh how she'd missed this kind of hard driving sex.

Dan was shaking his head, smiling as he stroked his hard cock. Watching his brother fucking Jackie was possibly the most exciting thing he'd ever seen; so much better than watching porn on his computer.

Jackie and Don were quiet now, breathing heavily. Jackie's arms were now out to her sides. She unlocked her ankles and took her legs from around Don's waist, then let them slide down flat on to the bed. Don pushed himself up on his arms and smiled down at her then he lowered himself again, bringing his arms up under her shoulders and giving her several small kisses.

"That was wonderful, Jackie," he said.

Jackie kissed him gave him a sweet kiss. "Yes, it was, Don."

Then the two kissed a long, wet, kiss with their tongues doing a slow sensual sliding dance around each other, after which Don pushed back up and then sat back on his heels. His nearly flaccid cock slid out of Jackie's pussy with a wet sound. He looked at Dan. Dan looked at him. They gave each other a big grin. They both looked at Jackie and she looked at both of them.

"You boys having fun?" she asked, smiling.

"Oh yeah," Dan said. "Are you ready for more?"

Jackie's smile turned into a grin. Young men, how wonderful, she was thinking. She looked at his hard cock then back at him. "Sure. Of course I am," she said. "But first, go get a towel out of the bathroom. I don't want to get cum stains all over my sheets, you know?"

Don hopped over Jackie's right leg. He quickly bent down and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I'll get it," he said.

With the bath towel spread out under Jackie's ass Dan got between her legs, ready to fuck her again. Then he thought about what she'd said about cum not being poison. He thought about the porn Don and he watched in which one woman would lick cum from another woman's pussy and even, rarely, porn in which a man would do it.

How bad could it be, he asked himself. Jackie seemed to like it and I'll bet she'd like it if I did it to her. He also thought that it would shock the hell out of his brother and maybe then he'd do it, too. He grinned. He took a deep breath then he scooted back and let himself down and planted a big kiss on Jackie's pussy. He heard her gasp and his brother laugh and say, "Go for it Danny!"

Dan went for it, licking and sucking and not thinking about it, just doing it. The smell was a bit musty and the taste was, well, not much. The cum was very wet and slick and, as he swallowed, it had a little acrid bite at the top of his throat.

Jackie, taken by surprise, thought she could fall in love with these boys if only they weren't so damned young. She pushed with her vaginal muscles, pushing out more cum for Dan to slurp up, which he did.

And then Jackie was over the shock of what Dan was doing—because that was the last thing she'd expected, not that it hadn't been done to her before—and she began feeling how good it felt to have the handsome young man licking her pussy, licking up his and his brother's combined cum.

"Oh baby! Oh God that feels good," she crooned. "I love it, Dan, I love it."

Dan mentally grinned as he now eagerly cleaned up both Don's and his own cum from Jackie's pussy, totally getting into doing something that had seemed so kinky but that was obviously giving Jackie a lot of pleasure.

As Don watched his brother licking cum from Jackie's pussy and hearing Jackie telling Dan how good it felt he realized that, after Dan fucked Jackie again, he should probably go down on her and lick Dan's cum from her pussy, too. If he didn't, he could imagine how Dan would tease him about it later. He mentally shrugged. Oh well, he thought, if Dan can do it, I sure as hell can.

Dan was encouraged by Jackie's word and he felt proud of himself for doing what he was doing. Sex with Jackie was proving to be quite an educational process. But his cock was hard, as hard as it ever got and he wanted to use it again. He wanted to fuck Jackie to orgasm like Don had.

Dan gave Jackie's pussy one last lick and a kiss then he maneuvered himself up over Jackie's body. She was waiting for him, putting her hands on either side of his face. "Way to go, lover. That was wonderful," she said, before giving him a long, affectionate kiss.

When they pulled their lips apart, Jackie reached down between their bodies to take hold of Dan's cock and put it in position.

"Now?" Dan asked, looking Jackie directly into her startling blue eyes.

Jackie nodded. "Now, lover," she said and then she gasped as Dan's lovely cock penetrated her pussy once again. As he began fucking her, she whispered in his ear, "You mind if I suck your brother's cock while you're fucking me."

Jackie's bold and direct sex talk thrilled Dan. "Not at all, lover," he answered. "I just licked our cum out of your pussy so, yeah, go ahead."

Jackie turned her head. "Come here, Don. I want to suck your cock again," she said.

Don grinned and did as she asked. Jackie took hold of his cock and began sucking about half of its length in and out of her mouth, her right hand stroking it at the same time. Dan wasn't being shy. He didn't rise up or back away. With Jackie's head turned nearly ninety degrees to the right, he began kissing and biting on her shoulder and neck, working his way to her ear. He kissed and bit on her ear and was rewarded with hearing her moan.

"I liked licking cum out of your pussy, Jackie," Dan whispered into her ear. "With or without cum, you have the tastiest pussy ever," he continued. He was on a roll now. "I love fucking your pussy, too. It's so tight and wet and feels so good on my cock." Dan's whispered words, as well as the thrusting of his cock in her pussy, made Jackie moan even more, even with her mouth full of Don's cock. Feeling Dan's cock fucking her, feeling Don's cock moving in and out of her mouth, as he had now taken over fucking her mouth, albeit, slowly and carefully, feeling Dan's nibbling and kissing and biting and whispered words of praise was getting Jackie more and more excited. She loved this. She loved fucking these two young men, loved their cocks, their mouths, their hands, their bodies, and their cum, whether it was being spewed into her pussy or her mouth, it didn't matter. She loved fucking and sucking and swallowing and she wondered how she could have gone so long with just one tired old fat man.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Jackie suddenly cried out, taking her mouth off of Don's cock but still holding on to it, gripping it tightly. She was coming, caught up in this delightful sex scene she had set up, being fucked by two strong and handsome young men. Jackie was grunting and gasping and her body was shaking. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried out, her body shaking for several seconds before her orgasm began fading.

Dan wasn't about to stop fucking her. He wanted to come in her pussy again. He kept thrusting and thrusting, his cock pounding Jackie's pussy hard and fast.

Jackie cried out again, "Oh my God yesssssss!" as another orgasm racked her body.

And then Dan was coming, too. Gasping and moaning and grunting, his body shuddering from the sheer pleasure of it as he shot his potent seed into the pussy of the Mayor's wife. Neither his brother nor he was using a condom, as they did with their girlfriends. A small part of his brain was wondering about that, wondering what would happen if he got the Mayor's wife pregnant while the rest of his brain was involved with the incredibly wonderful orgasm he was having.

"Wow!" Don exclaimed. That was so much better than the first time.

Both Jackie and Dan laughed.

"So you get off on being a voyeur," Jackie said.

"Voyeur hell!" Don said. "I'm directly involved in this threesome. I'm no voyeur." And then he grinned. "Well, yes, I did get off on watching you two fuck. So I guess that makes me a voyeur."

Jackie laughed and reached up to pull Don down for a big kiss. Then, when they broke the kiss, she turned her fact to Dan to give him an equally big kiss. "God, you guys," she said, "forgive me, but I thought I was getting a couple of small town hunks, really hot hunks, but... ." She trailed off, not knowing how to get out of the corner she had just painted herself into.

Don and Dan laughed. "You know, we're leaving here at the end of August to go to an out of state university, don't you?" Dan asked. He pulled his wet cock out of Jackie's cum-soaked pussy, looking down at it. He gave his brother a look. Don smiled, winked, and gave Dan a slight nod.

"Well, yeah, that's common knowledge in town," Jackie said.

"Did you know that both of us have been accepted at Stanford University in California, in the Engineering School?"

"Stanford? Really?" Wow, that's fantastic!" All of a sudden Jackie wasn't feeling so smart and in control.

Both Don and Dan sensed her sudden ego deflation. Both of them lay down beside her.

"Jackie," Don started.

"You're fantastic," Dan added.

"We've been fantasizing about you ever since we began cutting your lawn," Don said. And we know you're not just a hot...um... ."

"Older woman?" Jackie asked.

"He was going to say milf," Dan said, "but, of course, you're not a milf because you don't have children."

"What we're trying to say," Don said, "is that we know that you're not a bimbo, the trophy wife that Mayor Corbin brags about."

"We know that you're not just a totally hot woman." Dan added.

"We know that you're intelligent and competent," Don said.

"What we don't understand is why you're married to Mayor Corbin," Dan finished.

Jackie started crying and neither Don nor Dan knew exactly what to do. So, they did the right thing, more by accident than wisdom, they did nothing.

Jackie looked up at Don and Dan, tear tracks on her cheeks. She smiled at them. "Thank you, boys," she said. "Those are the kindest words anyone's spoken to me in, well, a very long time." She turned to Don and hugged him and kissed him then she turned to Dan and did the same.

"Well," Jackie asked, "what now?"

"Why don't you suck Dan's cock hard again while I lick his cum from your pussy," Don said.

"And then he can fuck you again, before me," Dan said. Both boys gave Jackie a big grin.

"Guys, I am so happy I decided to seduce you today," Jackie said.

"So are we, Jackie," Dan said.

"We would have tried to seduce you," Don cut in.

"But we really didn't know how to approach you." Dan said.

"And we were kind of intimidated, too." Don finished.

Jackie laughed. "Oh my, I'm flattered."

Don got to his knees then leaned down to give Jackie a kiss. "So are we, Jackie," he said before he maneuvered down between her legs. He looked at his brother's cum leaking out of her pussy. Oh well, he told himself, Dan licked his cum and my cum out of her pussy, I'm sure I can do this. Don applied his mouth to Jackie's well-fucked pussy and began licking and sucking.

"Ahhh!" Jackie sighed. She looked down at Don and he gave her a wink. Jackie giggled.

Dan placed a hand on her cheek and turned her face towards his. They traded several sweet, tasty kisses.

"On your knees," Jackie told Dan, "I want to suck your cock."

Dan gave Jackie one last kiss and a quick double eyebrow raise, as well as a big grin, making Jackie giggle again.

Dan's cock was already half-hard as Jackie took it into her mouth and he carefully shoved it all the way into that lovely woman's lovely mouth, until her nose was pressing against his abdomen once again. Then he fucked her throat, slowly but deeply, for several strokes, feeling his cock getting harder and harder with each stroke. Then he pulled his cock all the way out of Jackie's mouth so she could breathe. It was covered with thick, slick saliva.

Jackie tilted her head back. "Move up a bit, Dan, this will be a better angle, then you can fuck my throat some more.

Dan first bent down to kiss her on the mouth, mixing his tongue with hers and the thick saliva in her mouth. "Tell the truth, Jackie," he said, "do you really like deep-throating?"

"Of course I do," she answered, "otherwise I wouldn't do it. But if you mean do I get physical pleasure like having my pussy licked or fucked. No, I don't. But I get a kind of mental pleasure doing it just for the accomplishment of it. But also, with men that I like, you and Don for instance, knowing that it gives you pleasure also gives me pleasure."

Dan kissed Jackie lovingly, wishing she wasn't old enough to be his mother. Then he got in position above her tilted back head and slid his very hard cock into her mouth and on down into her throat. He throat fucked her for several strokes then pulled back to let her breathe then throat fucked her some more. It was an unbelievable thrill to watch his hard cock going all the way in her mouth up to his balls.

In the meantime, Don had slurped up his brother's entire cum load from Jackie's pussy, finding it to be not all that bad, much as his brother had. Now he began serious pussy licking and munching. He bit and tugged on Jackie's labia making her gasp and moan even with Dan's cock fucking her throat. Then, using broad, flat strokes, Don licked her from the bottom of her pussy to the top, giving her clitoris a little sucking kiss at the top before repeating.

Jackie pushed Dan a little with her hand and he understood and stopped throat-fucking her. She held his cock at the base and started sucking on the first half of it. She pulled her mouth off his cock and then moaned, as what Don was doing to her down below was feeling so damned good.

"Dan," she said, looking up at him, "when you get ready to come, let me know then stick your cock back deep in my mouth and come straight down my throat." She smiled as she heard Dan give out a moan of his own. She knew her language would rev up his sexual excitement. Jackie went back to sucking Dan's cock and moaning from what Don's mouth was doing to her pussy.

Don started nibbling and licking and sucking and kissing around the top of Jackie's pussy as he slid his middle finger inside her. He was going to stimulate her g-spot just as Dan had done earlier.

"Oh baby!" Jackie cried out when Don began pressing rhythmically on her g-spot in just the right way, then she went back to sucking Dan's cock, moaning and making other noises in her throat.

Dan was totally excited now and getting close to coming. He waited until he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back. "Now, Jackie, now!" he cried out then, as she released her hold on his cock, he shoved it all the way into her mouth and down her throat. It immediately began twitching as the first pulse of his cum shot out of his cock to be followed by another and another and another. He was grunting and groaning and once again in fuck heaven because of this beautiful, sexy, older woman.

For her part, Jackie truly did get a thrill out of feeling Dan's cock contracting, over and over again in her throat as he was coming.

And then Dan sighed and slowly pulled his cock out of Jackie's throat. He sat back on his heels, eyes close, still feeling the delightful warmth of his orgasm.

Jackie immediately put her hands on Don's head, holding him tightly to her pussy. "Don! Oh Don!" she called out. His finger stimulating her g-spot, his mouth stimulating her clitoris added up to a roaring crescendo of a climax and she was coming and coming and she was squirting too. Her ejaculation splashed against Don's teeth and surprised him. And then he realized what it had to be and he began licking and sucking with renewed vigor, as well as continuing to stimulate Jackie's g-spot.

"OH! MY! GOD!" Jackie screamed as she came a second time, even more intensely than the first time, and squirting along with it too." Her body was shaking and she twisted her hips away from Don's hand and mouth as her hands pushed his head away from her pussy. She was panting and crying and then laughing from the pure carnal pleasure of it and the joy of having made these two delightful young men her lovers.

Don sat back on his heels and gave his brother a big grin. Dan grinned back. He could see Jackie's ejaculated dripping off his brother's cheeks and chin. Don ran his tongue around his lips. "Mmm!" he said and then, "Wow! That was fantastic!"