The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie laughed. "That is an understatement," she said. She sat up and embraced Don and gave him a long, lingering kiss. "Come here," she twisted part way around to face Dan. They embraced and gave each other a long, lingering kiss, too.

"Are you boys ready for more?" Jackie asked when she broke off her kiss with Dan.

Don and Dan grinned at each other. "Oh hell yes," they said in unison.

"I don't suppose, considering what you've told me about your girlfriends, that either one of you have done a dp, right? But you do know what a dp is, right?"

The Erikson twins couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"Are you serious?" Don asked.

"Yeah, what he said," Dan interjected.

Jackie laughed. "Yes, I'm serious. I've done it before and with the right two guys—and I think you two are the right two guys for me right now—it can be, well, fantastic, at least for me. I don't how it is for the guys. But the ones I've done it with seemed to like it well enough."

Jackie's humor wasn't lost on Dan and Don. They laughed, knowing, without ever having done it before that they would more than "like it well enough." Oh my God, they were both thinking, this night just keeps getting better and better. Of course, they both knew what a dp was. They had talked about it many times in mutual masturbation sessions, knowing that they could never talk their girlfriends into it. Now, this beautiful older woman was going to let them experience their fantasy. The only question to be answered was who would get to fuck her ass. Neither one of them had ever had anal sex before, both of them wanted to find out what it was like.

Dan quickly whispered "six" into Jackie's ear, "and don't say it out loud."

"What," Jackie asked as she pulled her head back to give Dan a look.

"You'll see," Dan said. He turned to his brother. "Between 1 and 10," he told him.

Don pondered for a couple of seconds. "Seven," he said.

"Ooo! Close, but no cigar," Dan cried out. He turned to Jackie, who was still confused. "Please tell him the number I whispered in your ear," he said.

"Six," she responded.

"Damn!" Don said and looked crestfallen.

"What's going on?" Jackie asked.

"Well, since we're both going to be, uh, fucking you, Jackie, one of us will take your pussy and one of us... ."

"Oh, I get it," Jackie interrupted and laughed. "Of course, but we could do it twice, you know, so each of you get a turn fucking my poor little butthole."

"Seriously?" Don asked.

Jackie chuckled. "Yes, seriously, Don. So you'll get your chance to experience anal sex, too which, I assume that's something else you're girl friends won't let you do."

Both Don and Dan gave Jackie a sad smile and shook their heads back and forth. Then she had to laugh as they broke into big grins and did a high five.

"Hang on guys, I'll be right back," she said as she got off the bed and went into the bathroom. She came out shortly with a hand towel and a small jar of a whitish solid, which she handed to Dan. "This is coconut oil. It makes a pretty good anal lube and you should know that rule number one with anal sex is that there can never be too much lubrication."

Jackie got on the bed between Dan and Don and centered her ass over the bath towel that had been put down earlier. She raised and spread her legs, holding on to them behind her knees and, in doing so, exposed the red "jeweled" butt plug that she had inserted into her ass while in the bathroom.

"While Dan is lubing up his cock," Jackie said to Don, "I want you to pull the butt plug all the way out then push it all the way back in my ass a few times. Slowly and carefully," she added.

Dan applied some coconut oil to his totally hard cock. The solid coconut oil liquefied quickly with his body heat and he spread the super slick oil all around and along the full length of his cock. He was watching his brother do what Jackie had asked him to do; watching her anal sphincter muscle expand around the thick part of the butt plug as it came out then went back in. He found it to be terribly erotic and he was glad he'd come three times already, otherwise just watching what his brother was doing while lubing up his cock along with the thought of where his cock was going to be very soon would have made him come.

Don, himself, was incredibly excited. Jackie's firm rounded ass cheeks were totally hot to look at, but pulling the butt plug out of her ass and pushing it back in was exciting beyond his desires, especially since he now knew he was going to get to fuck that beautiful little butthole after his brother did. Damn! Sloppy seconds again, he thought and laughed to himself. He was sure, however, that it wouldn't matter once he got his cock in Jackie's ass.

"Okay, Don, that's good," Jackie said. She sat up then got to her knees and took the butt plug from his hand. "Lay down here on your back," she told him, patting the towel in the middle of the bed, noticing that his cock was fully hard and ready. She moved over to place the butt plug on the night stand then moved back to straddle Don's hips. A strong shiver of sexual excitement shot through her body. She was about to get fucked by both of these boys at the same time and, later, she would do it again. She was so ready for this.

Jackie looked over at Dan. His hard cock was glistening with an ample amount of the coconut oil. "Don't wipe your hand off yet," she told him. "When I get in position and bend forward, I want you to wipe the excess lube onto and around my ass, and then slip a couple of fingers in it, okay?"

Dan grinned and nodded. He didn't trust his voice not to shake from the excitement he was feeling.

Jackie rose up and reached down between her thighs. She placed the head of Don's cock between her almost dripping wet labia and rubbed it up and down. Don sucked in some air, her slick pussy lips felt so soft to the head of his cock. Jackie smiled down at Don as she placed the head of his cock at her vaginal opening then released her hold on it as she slid her cunt all the way down on Don's hard cock, enveloping it in the wet warmth of her tight pussy. Don gasped with pleasure. So did Jackie.

Dan had moved around behind Jackie as she was playing with his brother's cock and then inserting it in her vagina. Now, as she leaned forward, bracing herself on her forearms and kissing Don, Dan, with a nearly trembling hand, reached forward to smear Jackie's asshole with the excess oil that was on it. Then, as an afterthought, picked up the jar and got a bit more on his fingers and transferred it to her asshole. He rubbed it all around and over her anal sphincter muscle. Merely touching that little puckered hole—tightly closed up even after it had been fucked by the butt plug—made his cock twitch with lust.

After doing as Jackie had requested, carefully inserting two fingers into her ass itself to deposit some lubrication there and to fuck it a bit with his fingers—making his cock twitch even more—Dan asked her if she was ready.

"Oh yeah," came her excited reply.

Dan pressed the head of his cock against Jackie's closed up butthole. His heart was racing. Oh yeah is right, he thought, I am so ready for this. Dan pressed harder against Jackie's anus, then harder still, and then his cock was spreading it open and moving through it. He knew enough not to go too fast. With continuous gentle pressure it was like his cock just disappeared through that tight little circular muscle.

"Ohh-ohh-ohh yessss," Jackie moaned as Dan's cock stretched her asshole open so wonderfully and began to fill up her rectum. With her vagina already full of Don's cock, it was a wonderful feeling to finally be experiencing two real men, young hunks, and two hard cocks filling her pussy and ass at the same time. Again, the thought of how she could have stayed married to Chris Corbin for ten years crept into her mind, but she let it go. All she wanted to do was feel these two young men fucking her at the same time.

Don felt his brother's hard cock sliding over his through the thin membrane that separated Jackie's ass from her pussy. It excited him. He knew he wasn't gay, but feeling his brother's hard cock against his equally hard cock was a unique and, to him, very sexy feeling.

Dan was thinking much the same thing as he could feel his brother's cock in Jackie's pussy. He looked down to see that nearly the whole length of his cock was in her ass. It was an amazing sight to him.

Jackie was able to raise her hips a bit and Don began fucking her pussy. At the same time Dan began fucking her ass. Jackie was in double penetration fuck heaven. "Ooo-Ooo-Ooo, yessss," Jackie wailed. "Oh yes, yes, yes! Oh Dan, oh Don, oh God it feels so good," she gasped and moaned.

Dan and Don thought it felt pretty good to them, too. They started fucking Jackie with long, slow strokes but soon they were fucking her as hard and fast as they could and she was urging them on, crying out, and telling them to "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" which they continued to do for several minutes.

Dan came first. He was holding on to Jackie's firm ass cheeks, watching his cock flashing in and out of her tightly stretched butthole. It looked so beautiful to him; it felt so wonderful to him; his cock in her ass and his brother's cock in her pussy bumping and sliding against his as they both fucked her at the same time. "Yes!" Dan cried out and then he was grunting and gasping as his cock began shooting his hot cum deep up inside Jackie's ass.

Jackie came second. She'd been getting closer and closer to orgasm. Feeling the twin cocks of the Erikson twins fucking her ass and pussy hard and fast was a wonderful, delightful feeling, both orifices stuffed and fucked to the max. And, then, when she realized that Dan was filling her ass with his cum, that was all it took to shove her over the edge into the beautiful abyss of sexual climax. "Ooo-Ooo-Ooo!" she wailed as her own intense orgasm overtook her, making her body shudder and shake with pleasure.

Realizing what was happening, that his brother was coming in Jackie's ass and that Jackie was having her own orgasm, Don's highly stimulated cock let go with a big opening salvo of cum deep up in Jackie's pussy, followed by several more as he grunted and groaned his way through his third orgasm of the night.

Everything was quiet for several seconds, except for the panting and huffing and puffing of all three of them catching their breath, letting the warm post-orgasmic glow fill them. Then Jackie laughed lightly.

"Wow! Wow, wow, wow!" she said. I haven't had that much fun in, I don't know how long.

Dan pulled his softening cock out of Jackie's ass then leaned forward to kiss her right ass cheek before getting off the bed and heading for the hall bathroom to clean up.

Don pulled Jackie's body firmly down onto his then gave her big kiss, followed by three smaller kisses. "Jackie," he said, looking her directly into her beautiful blue eyes, "you're the best."

"Aw, that's sweet, Don," she said then gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "But you are...you and your brother, well, you're just starting out, you know, on your sexual life. You never know what you might discover; a woman you think is even better than me perhaps...and younger too, of course."

"Maybe, but I doubt it," Don said, "younger or not."

Jackie sat back up and patted Don's cheek. His flaccid cock slipped out of her pussy and his cum dripped out onto his cock and balls. Dan's cum was dripping out of her ass and down onto the towel on the bed. Jackie grabbed the hand towel, folded it and pressed it to her ass and pussy, then maneuvered over Don's legs to get off the bed.

"I'm going to get cleaned up. You might want to, also. Then, we you two lovely hunks are hard again, we'll do it again. Only this time you can have my ass."

Don grinned as he watched Jackie walk into the master bath. Her words seemed to already be having an effect on his cock. He passed his brother in the hallway. "Can you believe this is happening?" he asked.

"Yeah," Dan said, grinning big, "but just barely."

Several minutes later the threesome was arranged on the bed again, with Dan lying on his back, his cock fully stuffed inside Jackie's pussy, feeling his brother's cock entering her ass and sliding deep into it, rubbing against his own cock.

The twins fucked Jackie for several minutes. Neither of them came, but that really didn't matter to them. At this point, both of them had come more times while having sex with a woman than ever before. So, when they brought Jackie to two more intense orgasms, they didn't have a problem with calling it a night, they were all fucked out. Jackie saw them to the back door, giving them a sweet kiss each and locked the door behind them. Then she went into the bedroom and cleaned up, then cleaned herself up and climbed into bed. She was totally sated sexually and was asleep with in seconds of her head hitting the pillow.