All Comments on 'The Eros Project Ch. 03'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Another HOT!! One***

Thanks for sharing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

I liked it. With a SirSinn story, he let's you know right up front what to expect and then he delivers! Bravo!!

TagliasTagliasabout 5 years ago
Another great story

I can’t wait for the rest!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Very yummy!

And very dirty too! Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One Complaint

My one complaint is the story is too short. Other than that, really good jerk off reading.

Would love for someone's sister to come home and fuck both brother and mother.

Would also like a meeting of the horny MILFs whose sons are on the football team and are apart of the Eros project, admitting to each other they all are attracted to and have fucked their own adult children, followed by a lesbian sex orgy, followed by a subsequent mother-son-daughter sex orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Intro

Didn't appreciate the condescending introductory disclaimer, so didn't bother to read story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES