All Comments on 'The Erotic Book Illustrator'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 1 year ago

Too stupid. She will keep pushing then complain that he pushes back!

No way they can stay together she admits to enjoying his humiliation and getting off on his pain. He doesn't enjoy it and yet she keeps pushing.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 1 year ago

LOL. That will start some fires. Thanks for posting. I need another, please. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As always a woman who claims to love her husband but wants to put her wishes first and never mind if it's contrary or if it hurts her husband.

Such is the behavior of the wife.

wow. There is enough to be happy and to have a good marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A new low in wretchedly awful writing and a unbelievably stupid plot.

It's not a matter of being opened minded. This is not a male ego thing. There is no definition by anybody who's rational that when A married partner gets off on sexually hurting torturing and abusing their partner.

The only one who thinks that this is a definition of love is this particular author.

On page eight the wife actually says that she really enjoys and gets off on hurting her husband.

...." But you were so adamantly against it, only made it more intoxicating. I know that sounds cruel, and it is. ***** The thought of a man you hated fucking me, and you knowing it was happening. Bloody hell that turned me on. The harder you fought, the more I wanted it."****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You can't promise to love forever. It's absurd !

On the other hand, some promises can be kept indefinitely: honesty, fidelity, loyalty, respect...

In this story this couple seems to bring them together but how to continue together when the wife's behavior turns out to be more and more bad:

- selfish: she puts her desires first

- egocentric: it concerns only her

- hypocrite: she will not accept this from her husband

- sadistic: she dreams and takes pleasure in hurting her husband.

It's so hard to maintain a long-term relationship even when partners put 'we' first rather than 'I'.

But here, a big crack has occurred in the wall of their love, and with time, difficulties, routines...the crack can only get bigger until the wall comes down.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

I don't know what the big deal is, yes, there's a chance of cheating, but I don't lnow if just thinking about a situation can be called cheating. I might be in the minority, here, but I liked the raw honesty of this story. Great story, Cagivagurl, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And by "aspects of live love and marriage" author means all shades of flr and husband degrading, cause that's the only way she goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He needs to dump her ass she well keep pushing this. Roleplay in a fantasy and doing said thing for real are two diffrent things. The wife does not get that, maybe if the husband said hey you can do the cuck thing but then I get a threesome fantasy with you and a girl I pick.

See how fast she backtrack.

jesterhjesterhabout 1 year ago

Just a thought experiment. She proceeds to have children with her husband. Then one day she feels an obsessive need to humiliate her eight year old by fawning over one of his classmates and enjoying her son's pain. Would anyone put up with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sean is stupid if he starts a family with her. Their values are too far apart. She wants to have other men and other men she will have, even if she professes to have his approval. She will justify it and will have other men. Run Sean, run... she is loony tunes. 2*

SilvermireSilvermireabout 1 year ago

What a bitch, divorce her and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical shit from this writer

DrPopeDrPopeabout 1 year ago

Wasn’t your best but I do feel you keep writing exactly the same characters in very similar scenarios again and again … names and settings might change but you are stuck…

Turning502019Turning502019about 1 year ago

Love your writing style but as usual a weak man is the MC. She discounted her concerns at every problem. She’s would do it anyway. He’d be better to start over now. Definitely don’t have kids.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryabout 1 year ago

Jesus Christ. When will your write a male protagonist with a set of balls. Or better yet a firm moral compass.

Don’t get me wrong, your writing is great, the story lines aren’t.

Maybe you should be posting this in fetish instead?

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 year ago

....hmmm....there is such an interesting aspect to the story. If you reversed the roles, if a man did what the wife was doing they would be thought of as despicable. Someone using a form of coercion to get what they want. Is it possible for a real life couple to live like this and be happy? No idea. I can respect it, but am pretty sure it will not end well.

5 stars for the idea and how it was presented. Personal enjoyment was a bit lower since there was no clear resolution which I like the best in these stories. However....will leave it at 5 stars since there was a great deal of character growth. Growth in characters is always fascinating to me. Shows where the author's head is at. 😉

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

HikingThruHikingThruabout 1 year ago

Your stories are usually much better written than this. Not sure if they are comma splices or not, but many sentences were chopped up. And this bomb went unchallenged: "What Dane and I shared was a love of sex. I never loved him." The weak ending makes it seem like you were going to end with a nuclear explosion of the marriage for her cheating, but went for the wait-and-see "nothing burger" instead. She risked her marriage daily with a dick, so what happens when a nice bull type comes along?

Tiger27Tiger27about 1 year ago

The writing and grammar is good, but the story is total crap.

In your future writings, I suggest you not try walking on a wire.

AngusMAngusMabout 1 year ago

Will she not understand? NO MEANS NO!!!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Wow a very, very good storey, you are such a clever writer, I love the variety and the different themes in your stories, I wonder if there are more chapters to this one. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneabout 1 year ago

Commentors that take exception to the story always seem to me to be shouting indignantly. I am not. I am talking softly and gently. In my opinion, people who enjoy humiliation and even having pain inflicted on them are deeply damaged, probably from early childhood trauma or abuse. The ones who love them should be getting therapy for them instead of using them cruelly. Those who take advantage of or are willing to take advantage of their damaged partners are themselves also damaged. At least Zoe admits that she has a sadistic nature. Our main character should really consider if he wants to raise children with a sadistic mother.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 1 year ago

I wonder how Zoe would feel if it was her that was the cuckold? How would she feel with a chastity belt put on her and made to watch Sean perform with other women? Would she be just as excited too clean his cock and the other woman's pussy after wards?

Gee Cagivagurl, try writing one from that prospective.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

While the story is well written, IMHO, Stu andZoe don't stand a chance in the long run, to day together. What Zoe wants, unless Stu has a change of heart, is a slow moving infection that has no cure.

Her want a lover but not for Stu to take another women.

4* for the writing.

dob092095dob092095about 1 year ago

Ok story but no ending. Frankly, I as a man could never accept being a cuck. Never happen. If she keeps pushing, they will be driven apart which is what she wants I think. If they enjoy the fantasy, role playing as long as it’s just them, ok. But end it there.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 1 year ago

A selfish, manipulative, downright sociopathic woman who constantly badgers her husband to do things he clearly and firmly doesn't want to do for the express purpose of rubbing it in his face(literally)for nothing but her own gratification? And then blatantly gaslights him when he has the nerve to stand his ground? Yep, must be a Cagi story. Nothing but simps, psychos and toxic relationships across the board. Write what you know, I guess.

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

Sorry, his sudden possible acceptance

of the fantasy at the end was just wrong. She would get her way eventually and he would become her cuckold.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Sean was very clear, articulate and decisive in how he communicated his feelings. Not only that he didn't want to involve another man in their marriage but, also why their roleplay really turned him on so much. It's possible if he had been less confrontational and angry maybe people would have listened more closely to what he was saying. But, considering no one was taking his feelings into consideration multiple times it's understandable why he kept getting angry.

This type of story makes me wonder. Does No means No only apply when a woman says No? Apparently when the man says No it just means try harder to change his mind?

Well written as I normally expect from this author. Even for an admitted self edited story the editing errors were minimal

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

Quite an interesting story. One: I find it hard to believe that anyone like Zoe exists; two: I find it difficult to believe that Sean trusts her word about not straying without his permission. The only thing that might allow that is that her desires totally involve his humiliation - not good without him outside the door. That fact, though, also means that they are not now nor will they ever be compatible. Finally, she should understand that if he gives in and allows her her real life experience, that would end them. Counseling - for her D

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 year ago

I dislike it because it explores an outcome that is beyond my comprehension. Zoe has put down an opinion of “maybe he’ll change his mind over time” and his character has made his perfectly clear throughout the story that his position in intractable. An outcome where they go their separate ways is logical.

Enjoyed your writing and story development. Thanks

stev2244stev2244about 1 year ago

Wow, that was painful, fascinating and well done. I personally wouldn't want to be married to a woman who wants to torture me, but it's a story, not my life. I don't need to act like the protags did, and good stories need imperfect people. 5*, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who needs enemies when you’ve got friends like Claire and Stu. I’ve experienced a snake in my garden, trying to convince my wife and I how good it is to try the lifestyle. The fact she was on her second marriage because of infidelity didn’t seem to matter when putting their argument forward. I could see where it was going to lead and pretty much cut them out of our lives immediately. We heard down the track how they had cause a couple of divorces. Toxic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There comes a point where love isn't enough. This couple simply aren't sexually compatible. Her fantasy has become an obsession. Time to call it quits and part as friends BEFORE they have kids.

Story is well written and at least the male lead stayed true to his nature. Unfortunately, even in the end she doesn't understand the damage she continues to inflict on their relationship. A common denominator of the female leads in the majority of this author's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, nah. Marriage is dead in the water. It’s only a matter of time until she feeds him a sneaky cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another very long story that started empty and ended the same way...so why 8 pages of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was it really your intention to portray such a selfish cruel brain dead whore? I suspect its a condition of extreme compartmentalization? The wife is Thrilled with the emotion and energy of not just fucking other men, but fucking them in the way that is most disrespectful, contemptuous, visually and physically humiliating for her husband. Yet she claims it would "just be sex", not a negative thought and act toward their marriage, their love, their romance. The wife's premise is nonsense, bordering on mental dysfunction.

\

Its fine for the wife to be who she really is, live out her desires and fantasies to her heart's content. But she won't give that same respect and "open mindedness" to her husband. The wife is proposing experimenting with the fabric of their relationship, one of the basic tenants of their marriage vows: forsaking all others, and treating your spouse with complete love and respect. The wife wants to humiliate and denigrate her husband, and she is already doing it by holding his current morals and values in contempt.

\

Yeah, the marriage is already broken; she's morally, ethically and emotionally separating from her husband. He's a fool to hang on to a wife who no longer exists, who no longer wants to be the woman he married. Its only a matter of time before they divorce. The only question is how soon, and how painful.

\

A very thought provoking story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t see the relationship working, she appears to be a stupid, self-centred slut with double standards, unfortunately hubbie also appears to weak although I suspect most marriages are at least somewhat female led

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it was well written and you really made your point. I hate them all! Once again the wife wins and the husband loses so you remain consistent. She is playing with fire and pushing boundaries and I think as this is written sooner or later she will come home with a cream pie, spring it on her husband with the thought she knows he will be pissed but not leave her.

conehead69conehead69about 1 year ago

Looks to me like the new beginning of a toxic marriage.

PentafelixPentafelixabout 1 year ago

Great story. Painful, challenging, etc., but for all Sean’s initial bad behavior, he saw when he behaved badly and made it right; and by the end he’s held on to his position honorably and still allows Claire her own fantasy. Nicely done. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m always torn with your writing. You’re imaginative and great with the drama, but at the same time, you drag the narrative out far too long, and yet somehow manage to have incredibly abrupt endings. It’s almost like you collapse from exhaustion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Uhhh...these people as characters are too stupid to actually be alive.

8 pages of pure rubbish. Garbage. Basura.

Cagivagurl has to win the prize for trying to pen out rationally the justification to normalize cuckoldry. Except there is no justification for it. It exists and works in such a small minority of marriages that statistically it can't even actually register. And I'm talking the actual one partner openly cheats with the encouragement and support of the other partner who stays in a forced celibacy. Often with humiliation and extreme instances and examples of submissiveness. That lifestyle fails so much more than it succeeds. Every study out there shows...it ends in divorce in a matter of a few years. So "yay for alternative lifestyles". You want your marriage to end quickly in the most acrimonious way possible? Adopt cuckoldry as your lifestyle.

Unless the husband is so utterly submissive and pre-programmed into it? And the wife is a complete sadist? How would it ever work? Not saying there aren't outliers. Because statistically there always are. But showing one...and then saying "this could work for society as a whole if we all just expanded our boundaries and kept an open mind"...is ludicrous. Could this ever be adopted widely in world society?

The answer? It never would. Why would any man ever marry if this was his future? Marriages would cease. Men would just fuck whores when they neede release. And women would do what? For partners to raise children with? Find their "alpha" to help them raise kids? Wait...if they cohabitated with their alpha to have and raise kids with? Wouldn't that make that alpha eventually become a beta? And then she'd have to go find another alpha again? The reasoning behind all of this is insane. It's justification to cheat and have a spouse try and live with a whore.

For this story?? This couple will never work out. Ever. Never long term.

Keep an open mind? Sorry that's just dumb. How many times does your partner in life have to tell you that they are not interested? 1 time? 5 times? 20 times? How about 50 times? How about 500 times?

Once it gets past 3 or 4 times and you argue and fight about it? And she keeps going at it?? Well...that just shows you that your partner has near zero respect for you and your own needs and wants.

So...it's probably time to get out.

And you don't procreate with someone like this as a wife. Ever. Like never even consider it. A household where one spouse rules with an iron fist and locks the other spouse into chastity devices? Who brings in other sexual partners and humilates their spouse? One spouse treats the other spouse with contempt? Yeah...that's a fucked up home to bring kids into. It'll end in divorce. And just fuck the kids up even more.

It's not "conservative". It's not being a stick in the mud. It's not being old fashioned. It's not being "programmed by society".

It's the the way someone's DNA and programming work together. The need to find a mate and be loyal. To protect your mate. Your family. To preserve your DNA to pass on to future generations. And if someone is firm in that as their need? To marry. To be monogamous. To not be a swinger. To actually be repulsed by sharing their wife or husband around sexually?

Well who the fuck is anyone else to criticize them for it?

Just because someone's a lose cunt who likes to trade venereal diseases around like they're passing out Halloween candy? Doesn't make that right for everyone else. And spending 8 pages dispensing this stupid drivel trying to make the case for an aberrant, repulsive and minority lifestyle doesn't make it more acceptable.

A big fat fail in my opinion. I'm beginning to think that this author is the biggest troll on Lit?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

As always, your writing is excellent. Thank you. Again, as always, you pick weak and pathetic husbands. After everything his wife has done, he should get himself a girlfriend and have at least, an emotional affair with her. Then see how his wife feels about that.

Remember, emotional, not physical. Just like she had via Dane and all the fantasy situations in those stories she was reading. However, if it were me, I'd simply cut my losses and divorce the unfaithful woman. She's a lost cause and he'll never be able to relax with her constant attempts to trick him into giving her permission to cheat and make him a cuckhold. Probably get Sean drunk, then sexually tease him until he agrees. Not a good way to live one's marriage. Oh, yes, I've been in numerous situations in the role of a "Bull" so know what can happen.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

In the beginning you clearly paint Sean as a reactionary troglodyte, apparently trying to make him as negative as possible. Then he rolls over at the end. Zoe is driven by her cunt. Nothing else. She has no critical thinking skills until the last page. It appears. based on the way you've built the character and her actions, she decided Dane wouldn't work out, so she's moving on to plan B. All of this is building toward making her husband a cuck. We just don't know what plan B is as you either ran out of ideas or decided to smirk and and post this stuff. Speaking of arrogance. Take a look in the mirror.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

As always, an engrossing tale. The author’s main character, Sean, had the patience of Job. I can’t say I loved the story, but I liked it.

I will assume it was an error, but if it wasn’t, I appreciated the joke when Dane (the “bull”) said he had a degree in “phycology.” He studied algae. Didn’t want to bring people’s algae problems home. Can’t blame him for that, my algae problems are really troublesome. I thought it was a typo until the word was repeated.

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tuskerabout 1 year ago

It's not irony mate, it's hypocrisy. Not to mention the whole thing is so one sided. Why is it ok to make arbitrary self-serving decisions about who you sleep with, but not what you eat, where you go on holiday or whether to get a mortgage or bank loan.

"I know you don't like (or as you like to put it), are allergic, to shellfish but I just want us to have a seafood platter this one time. If you loved me you would let me have this"

The expectation that the hurt caused by the decision of one partner should be seen as an expression of how deep their love is is just plain fucking lunacy!!

BladdddddddBladdddddddabout 1 year ago

Yeah. No. The fact that she is so consistently dismissive of his feelings is a *major* red flag. Decent enough story, but I really don't like Zoe. I guess if that was the intent it was very successful.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

wow - this story has been downgraded to 2.77 in just a few hours.

That should be a strong enough indicator, that your ideas regarding monogamy and anything else are NOT going to fly on this website. If this is the starting point of a series, I should probably skip the rest - or just give every one of them a single star rating. Live and learn.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It wasn't as bad as your typical offering, but that's not saying much. Their were no decent characters in the story. Your MC was an anomaly in that you let him last almost 8 pages before he agreed to become his wife's little bitch. I first thought that Claire was your self-insert, but then she actually had a glimmer of humanity at one point, so I guess Zoe, who was delusional the entire story, was your self-insert instead. That said, I do have to give you some kudos for getting a few things at least mostly right.

First, you got the Dane character correct in the fact that most cuckold porn is not written by a cuckold, but by either a woman or a man who views himself as a bull. Dane and you combine to emphasize this point.

Next, you exposed the fallacy that you can gauge a man's interest in an activity by observing his dick while reading a story about it. As noted in this story, having the person reading the story be naked, aroused, and stroking said dick taints the results. Not so much in this story, but people also tend to forget that are two male characters in a cuckold story and there is no way to know which one he is connecting with while you're reading. Assuming he's connecting with the beta male rather than the alpha male is just that, an assumption (and a dangerous one at that.)

Finally, although you flubbed this one at the end, a large part of the story focused on the fact that there is more to cheating than just the sex. Where you (and many others) get it wrong is thinking that an unwillingness to share their wife indicates a lack of self esteem. Actually, it's exactly the opposite. It's a lack of self esteem that prevents a husband from telling his wife to either decide that he's enough or get the fuck out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"It is the first in a series of stories where I am delving into aspects of life, love and marriage."

Oh Please!! We all know this series will be exactly like every other story you have written. You will unmercifully humiliate and grind a weak, wimpy husband into the ground while making every excuse known to Literotica and probably invent some new ones for a cheating bitch wife. I'm absolutely certain this sums up your supposedly new series.

nyc1975nyc1975about 1 year ago

As others have pointed out, this marriage is toast. If Sean acquiesces to have children, al he will be doing is giving Zoe hostages in her ongoing campaign to get what she really wants.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 1 year ago

😭The mistress of justifying nonsense. Can never take you seriously when all your characters just forgive the constant betrayal and you will turn it around as them being a jerk.

chymerachymeraabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, but agree with the comments that the ending, with Sean's willingness to consider the wife's fantasy, jumped the shark. And the fact that she asked to go with Dane, even given Sean's violent reaction to the man and the whole concept of any kind of "open" marriage, let alone cuckolding, shows that she's not satisfied with her husband and the marriage eventually will tank, hard. That Sean doesn't even suspect that his wife drew the illustrations from real life encounters is also hard to take, as is the idea that the wife would put out pictures of her having sex with Dane, real or not. It shows a massive level of disrespect for her husband. When people who know them would see those illustrations, most would think that Sean had been cuckolded.

Mike_0691Mike_0691about 1 year ago

I think I probably have a sadistic nature.

Enjoying inflicting pain on someone is love? RUN

PatricksonPatricksonabout 1 year ago

I didn't know from beginning to end how this was going to finish and I enjoyed that uncertainty. You have been criticised in previous stories for always giving a certain outcome, this time it was very different. I think this was a well written, challenging story for a lot of people. Please keep writing, it is lovely to see your writing getting sharper and sharper. Thank you for taking the time to write and post this.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Hell, if I was Zoe I would have divorced myself. She just kept it up and up and up, even after Sean’s abject rejection of the whole idea, over and over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You seem to always produce a good story. I look forward to reading more. Thanks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Somedays when I read your great writing I just want to SCREAM!!! Wow, what an awesome story with very complex plot lines spread across several characters. Everything made sense and I was on the edge of my seat until the last paragraph. Then you pulled the chair out from under me. Sean's presumption that her desire will tear them apart over time is correct. You never solve that dichotomy, so we are left with no ending to speak of. 4*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Somedays when I read your great writing I just want to SCREAM!!! Wow, what an awesome story with very complex plot lines spread across several characters. Everything made sense and I was on the edge of my seat until the last paragraph. Then you pulled the chair out from under me. Sean's presumption that her desire will tear them apart over time is correct. You never solve that dichotomy, so we are left with no ending to speak of. 4*

ArdieffArdieffabout 1 year ago

Eh - these two people are not compatible. Their relationship is a mistake and they will probably end up hurting each other. Zoe seems to be narcissist.

phill1cphill1cabout 1 year ago

Yeah, I don't think this is working...for me as the husband. Fuck who you want and I'll get some other woman who wants monogamy.

I certainly don't want to be asked every fucking time!!

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

I gave a 5* for the writing, even though I did not like the ending. I could not live with a wife who confessed she wanted to be sadistic to her husband for her arousal. Story would have been better with a divorce, but it is author's choice on how it ends, provided the ending was thought through and explained.

Bargyn1Bargyn1about 1 year ago

Interesting!

I read it to the end to see where it was going to end.

BalladeerBalladeerabout 1 year ago
Great writing but...

It's a fantastic story but the ending seems unresolved. She will keep nagging he will keep saying no. It will not end well and in fact the story doesn't end at all - nothing has changed.

I really admire your writing but this one was a bit frustrating. Still 5*.

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

Honestly they want different things, he wants monogamy and she wants to cuckold him. She knows he is not programmed that way yet wants to keep bringing it up to convince him. I cannot see this working long term. As Sean pointed out Stu went into marriage wanting to be a cuckold, Sean has zero desire and is repulsed by the idea. He role plays with Zoe to make her happy. But the question to me is what is Zoe doing to make him happy, pushing him to be a cuckold which Sean is completely opposed to? Kind of toxic

Dlh143Dlh143about 1 year ago

Worthless trash!

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

You made an effort. But still, WTF? ONE sentence made thw whole story meaningless crap. "I knew it was cruel to you and I still wanted it". She does NOT love him. This is NOT how "love" works. At all. She just loves having him for a husband. If he stays with her, he's a brainless idiot who is asking for pain he will DEFIINITELY get, Including paying for and raising some other dude's kids, because it turns the evil bitch on.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Like your intention — “…delving into aspects of life, love and marriage.” Tall order,but you have a way of creating challenging/provocative storylines around real characters — characters that piss us off, resonate within, feel so real. Like very much the relationship you fashioned around Zoe and Sean — this reader felt their pain, frustration, love; felt like screaming “yeah, get it together” or “pay attention/listen”. Not going to comment on how their marriage/relationship plays out — let others do that for us — but will say you crafted a pice worth reading. Intense and thought provoking. Thanks for sharing.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 1 year ago

"Same old same old. Don't these writers have any imagination. I mean why do they write the same story over and over" A bit of self analysis in there when it comes to this subject ?

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 year ago

That was a wild ride. 5-star work. You had me on the edge of my seat the whole way.

Hooked

robinhodrobinhodabout 1 year ago

It was left in the air. In the real world I believe it would hang in the air until the marriage ended. Their views are so incompatible there is no compromise. I understand this is a story, and the author can make his characters do his bidding. But Cagivagurl has created a situation, and explored it until it became 'real'. In this reality they have no chance. All very sad. Of course a considerable deal of the worlds great literature comprises tragedy.

I'm not suggesting that this story is amongst the worlds greatest literature, but it is very good.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65about 1 year ago

First off, I am jealous. I’ve had 10 comments once I think. But your writing is so good. I had a few things I wanted to do tonight but as usual I couldn’t stop once I started reading. I’m in the camp that the prospects for this marriage are bleak. I accept her premise that sex and love are not inexorably joined but Stu gets off on this; Evan never will. People can choose what they want for themselves and I am not criticizing either choice. But it sounds as if Zoe is convinced she will eventually change his mind and she won’t. What happens then? But isn’t that the greatness of your story. Everyone will have to have their own thoughts on that. Great as always. Thank you for sharing.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed this read… got a good sense of reality from it. I would like a second chapter story if possible. Most couples have a little imagination; fantasies that play with their lovin’. If she wants it close to 100% of the time; that means she is not thinking of her husband… hence showing a great disrespect. The marriage won’t last. She needs to bring her fantasies only occasionally to their love making; NOT always! Thank-you for this very enjoyable story!

JensensloverJensensloverabout 1 year ago

"This was written without the assistance of an editor, so yes. It will be full of grammatical and punctuation errors. Apologies."

You'd think with the amount you write, even with an editor, you wouldn't have many errors. I guess you're ALWAYS more interested in being long winded and repeatitve to drag stories out unnecessarily without any emotion, your characters are cardboard cut outs, you have no imagination.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

Great story and thank you for writing. Marriage is a commitment to love, honor, trust and respect one another. We have been married for 47 ½ years and our love is still very strong. My wife is having many memory problems, however my love for her is so strong. I still work but have taken on all the home chores and cooking. Love is the strongest force ever that noone has been able to explain. Love is still a mystery. Remember, that God is Love.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 1 year ago

A good story, well written and narrated, but sadly no likeable characters. Nevertheless very readable and entertaining.

One issue though: in a modern country, with television, computers and the Internet, I find it hard, nay, impossible to believe that this guy Sean had never heard the word cuckold, where has he been living? Under a rock? But maybe, considering his character that's exactly where he has been.

The story itself was maybe two or three pages too long, but the author does like to get his/her point across, but I prefer that to skipping over details. I also liked the open ending, leaving something to the imagination, but personally I don't think they have a snowballs chance in hell of staying together.

Zoe simply can't be trusted. She's hooked on the idea and she'll carry on trying to wear Sean down until she gets her own way. If that doesn't happen she'll just do it without his consent, then he has to make a decision: cuck or divorce?

On the other hand, if Sean has his way there'll come a day when he'll have yet another rant about one of his multitude of prejudices. Who knows what: gays, blacks, transvestites, lesbians, Jews, naturists, possibly even men with ginger hair? Whatever, it'll finally be too much and they'll part. Zoe can then find her perfect cuckold and fuck whoever she likes, and Sean can crawl back into his dank cellar and find more things to hate.

All in all a decent story that kept my interest and worked the emotions, thanks.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Another well written story from a talented and consistent author. I read everything that you post, only because you tell a good story. I’m still looking for a male character who keeps his manhood for an entire story. Unfortunately, after reading this, I’m still waiting.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

Come on admit it.

When you read THIS from the author you burst out laughing …

…."It is the first in a series of stories where I am delving into aspects of life, love and marriage."

.

I know I did…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why he would even THINK about staying with that woman is unexplainable. She literally is telling him that she wants to make him a cuck. He says “no way” but she keeps telling him that it is her biggest fantasy. How he could play the odds that she would never cuck him in the future is insane.

.

3 ***

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

So.... I read half the first page, thought 'not again', skipped to and read the eighth page, then the comments. Came to miket0422's comment, ''considering no one was taking his feelings into consideration multiple times it's understandable why he kept getting angry." Uh-huh, typical C-gurl story; no NEVER means no, it means push from another angle. I simply can't stand that attitude, so quit reading. My loss, since C-gurl writes well and tells a good story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

PATRICKSON ...58 comments and more half have the said this is the said old crap when have always seen from this author.

yet YOU think this story is different? dude get mental help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awful.... Again, none of your characters have any integrity or courage. A very long story full of crap ideas. You need a new idea for your stories, these are getting old and stale.

gamuffer2gamuffer2about 1 year ago

Well written. He needs to dump her as she is untrustworthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly, the ending killed the whole story. Sean happily intimating a future acceptance of what Zoe admitting was a ‘sadistic’ nature having just spent 7.5 pages explaining why he was against it, just destroyed any credibility of a moral argument contained in the story.

The second thing that is obvious to reading Cagivagurl’s work (and enjoying it) is that she has no more understanding of the male psyche than the male Lit writers have of a woman’s. But unlike most commentators here, I understand that she is writing about the woman’s perspective. Her male characters are more pop culture stereotypes like the females are for the male writers and not particularly important to the story. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m sorry, it was a very intriguing story right up to the last two paragraphs. It was like the writer got bored

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author really glossed over and minimized the continued disrespect Zoe showed for her husband. Especially sharing intimate details about their marriage with just about everyone she came into contact with. For my money as soon as hubby saw she had illustrated herself into the drawings for the cuckold book written by the man he hated, the marriage was over, period. I realize though, that would have prematurely ended a good story. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More misandrist horseshit from NZ. Colin is the only true man in the story. Zoe is clearly untrustworthy. IRL, except perhaps in NZ, Zoe would get a divorce for her sleazy, sneaky behavior. No man would want to be tied by children to a woman like that nor to have his children raised by a woman like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really can't see this ending well. She's going to cross the line eventually and she's going to enjoy his pain as she does. He'll probably enjoy it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish I could give it a zero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written as usual. I just happen to hate cuck stories and can't imagine having a wife whose greatest yearning is to cuck and humiliate her husband and will work her butt off to make him a man she will despise. Her character is obscene and his is just plain stupid. There is no reason for either of them to continue as a married couple. She will never stop. They are two people with totally different desires and hers is exceptionally ruinous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck that. Dane should walk away, and stop wasting his life with someone who is so adamant about getting him to change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story of Cagivagurl’s in that it didn’t seem to contain page after page if repetitive dialogue. There was some of course but I think it was appropriate for the story development. The frustration on both spouses kept building as they were each unable to convince their partner of the right in their arguments. 5*

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Well

Written but not one of your best stories, I'm glad they stayed together but really swinging is not the solution. You can't have two masters because you grow to one and not the other or the other way around. If thats the case they should divorce and screw whoever they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why post a story telling the readers that it is riddled with errors? Why not correct them and show respect for the reader?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reading any of your stories is like the movie Groundhog Day. It's the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Nothing but humiliation and totally disrespect for a wimpy cuckold. Ever thought about trying something else occasionally????????????

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Not half way thru first page and i would be calling a divorce lawyer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great writing, very frustrating story though... congrats on eliciting strong emotion. were this real life, the marriage would be completely doomed if not broken by 2 pages in. He's too trusting / forgiving and she's hell bent on cucking him. Narcissism

and naivete . But still a worthwhile read, if not too drawn out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

**JESUS FUCKING CHRIST Dump the stupid whore and get on with your life.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

Don't you tire of writing different flavors of the same story? Bloody awful

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...