All Comments on 'The Errand'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WHEN?

When is somebody gonna buttfuck her/him the way she/he buttfucks other guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You gonna write Gay list it as Gay

Your being ashamed to list you story for what it is got you my score. Of course on Litter erotica almost all Anal, crossdressing, TV TS TG are merely Gay wubcategories.

ruwildruwildover 17 years agoAuthor
ruwild's reply to the comments

I understand if you don't like the story because of how it was written, but to say you don't like it because you think it should have been listed in a different catagory doesn't make much sense to me.

To the other anonymous commentor: I write these stories for Angel's web site and only post them here after they've been posted there for a few months. She likes the way I'm writing her stories and is a dedicated top. If she asks me to write some guy giving it to her like she does him into a story for her, then it will change.

marquis999marquis999over 17 years ago
More

You write some of the hottest stories I read here and only wish that you would write more. If you have any stories you feel aren't worthy, I'd still be happy to take a look. Thank you for your contributions and efforts.

ReuisuReuisuover 17 years ago
Keep it Up!

While it's sad you can only post these every few months, then, it's always great to see one of your stories. While I have no big desire to see Angel get fucked (it just seems out of character with how dominant she is), I do think that you may have a problem sometime in the future of it getting a little stale due to the similar positions used, i.e. the guy sucking her off while she's standing, her taking the guy from behind, and of course him sucking/playing with her breasts. I would love to see her give a titfuck with those beautiful melons, although I admit I have a hard time imagining her doing it just because she's so very much a top. ^_~

In any case, keep up the good work!

Ooh, another wish of mine - another one like Bachelor Party where we have more than one well-hung tranny. ^_~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sweet!!

I`d trade places with Angels fuck toys in a heartbeat! The thought of a beautiful babe with a huge cock is amazing!! I`d swallow her cock to get it nice and slimy and then part my asscheeks so she could fuck my burning hole for hours!! I`d love to feel her hot cum filling my ass to overflowing as she fucked me over and over!! She could even bring some of her girlfriends and make it a gangbang!! I LOVE your stories!! Please keep writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
no fucking way?!

i was reading the comments on this story and did you say you had a whole site with angel stories on it??

SluttyValerieSluttyValerieover 9 years ago
The Errand

I just read this story, thanks, that was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...