The Escapee Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,592 Followers

"I wish that were true. At least then I'd know why." he said sadly.

"I don't care any more. I've got you back where you belong ... with me."

He placed his fingertips on her cheek and stroked it very gently. "Don't you think I should be punished for my sin?" he asked with a straight face.

"I don't know. What kind of punishment would be appropriate?"

"You could make me your slave. I would have to wait on you ... hand and foot."

"Hmmm ... not bad ... but then ... you're going to do that anyway, aren't you?" she laughed.

"I suppose so." he laughed back at her.

"That reminds me." he said, quickly propping himself up on one elbow. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"The usual. Trying to sell houses. Why?" she asked with a quizzical look.

"I thought I might find out about your taste in engagement rings. I guy can't ask his girl to marry him if he hasn't got a ring can he?" he grinned.

Her mouth dropped open and her eyes got bigger; all in the space of a second. "Jack ... we've just gotten back together ... this is kind of sudden isn't it?"

He shook his head. "I was looking at rings at the mall the other day and it struck me that I didn't have a clue what you would like. This isn't some afterthought or spur-of-the-moment thing, Donna. When I said I loved you, it meant that I was going to ask you to marry me. I was going to commit myself to you. Then ... well ... everything went to hell. Now, I just want us to get back to where we were. Somehow ... just get back to there."

"Jack ... Jack ... you already know I love you. If you want to marry some old babe like me ... well ... who am I to say no." she smiled.

"I want that more than anything. So ... when I find a ring and I get down on my knee and I ask Donna Louise Remple if she will be my bride ... what do you think she'll say?"

"I know for sure she'll say yes. You can count on it." she smiled.

"Then the sooner I get the ring, the sooner we have the wedding?" he asked.

"Whatever you want, lover. As long as I'm with you ... it doesn't matter." She put her hand to his face and cupped his jaw gently. "Do you think we can celebrate a little early?"

"I didn't take my little blue pill tonight." he said with regret.

"Why don't we see if I can help things along." she volunteered.

And she did.

coaster2
coaster2
2,592 Followers
12