All Comments on 'The Escort and the Dirty Substitute'

by Dancing_Doll

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
galahadesqgalahadesqalmost 14 years ago
Wicked Hot story

I liked it a lot. Hope you write more.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Beautifully written

Far more than an ordinary Lit fuckstory. A fascinating exploration of the mind of a woman consciously pushing her own boundaries, and finally losing them, as she becomes drawn into a scenario not of her own initial choosing.

Oh, and dirtily hot, as we share her experience. Thank you.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
You have a wonderful talent for words and weaving a story!

It was beautifully written. Your bio is correct about your wonderfully wicked imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
all women are whores, is just question of price.

Loved the story, thank you!

SandmanNCSandmanNCalmost 14 years ago
Well written

I enjoyed the story and your set up. I look forward to the next story in this genre from you.

Azrael556Azrael556almost 14 years ago
I'd rate this one a 7

Great, great, great job. Right up my alley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tremendous

Great piece of writing

cinibinicinibiniabout 13 years ago
Wow

that was great. Finally a great male female sex story. so good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well done.

two comments. watch the adverbs. usually they don't help. and drop "precum" from your vocabulary. it's an overused term. think of another way to describe it. you are clever and a good writer. you will think of something.

wahoo33wahoo33almost 13 years ago
Awesome

Great story!! I love the way you captured the inner conflict. Very sexy - thank you.

Mike

beygaze1beygaze1over 12 years ago
Great Work

Nice way to create a mood, good character development and hot sex. Nice piece of work!

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
Great

Well thought out and quite a bit different than I expected, wee done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just another story

Just another story of a hooker - $150. would be a realistic price

jayzeebjayzeebabout 11 years ago
Cool

The lazt line was good. The way you ended it with 'Absolutely' was just so right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So fucking hot.

I came just reading it.

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
hot

damnd nice Story or like we say in Germany like Conrad: geile geschichte.:)

i realy look Forward to read more stuff out of your talented Hands. 5 stars for this Story.

harryfloydharryfloydabout 8 years ago
Great story

Great story with great writing. One of the best I've come across on this website.

Elmer100Elmer100about 7 years ago
Good reading

Very good story, I hope there are sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good writing

There are many details of the story I didn't care for; ass fucking, wife watching.

But good believable plot and conflict. Good story development with dialogue.

I am envious of your writing ability. I realize my criticism is picky.

Good Job Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

For the guy who said $150 would have been realistic, you don't understand how higher end escorts work. I've never turned a trick but when I was 18, I used to have a man fly across the country to see me every week and pay me $100/hour to spend time with him, going to fancy dinners and such, although I never kissed him, touched him, or even took off my clothes. He once offered me $1000/hr for a night but that was a step too far, I left for college and never saw him again.

The thing I still don't get, is his hangup was that he decided I looked like the "Madonna" (not the singer, the Virgin Mary), who gets turned on by that?

Do_I_Make_You_Horny_BabyDo_I_Make_You_Horny_Babyalmost 5 years ago
Unrealistic, but excellent fantasy story.

I agree with the most recent comment that the person commenting on price doesn't understand the world of high end escorts but... as someone who's actually been a sex worker for over 20 years, I have to admit that the dollar amounts thrown around in this story are extremely rare.

$10K for a few hours? Only attainable by a very select few who really do have model looks, not just a very pretty girl-next-door like the main character in this story.

On the other hand, $150 is quite low and usually only going to get you someone with serious issues and/or a victim of trafficking. Once in awhile someone new on the scene may start off that low, but if she's attractive and provides a quality experience? She'll quickly go up to the nationwide average of around $300-500.

Oh, and MOST reputable providers always use condoms for intercourse, ESPECIALLY anal.

Again, someone brand-new might not know any better and/or be afraid to speak up and demand protection be used, but it's simply not the norm.

All that aside, this is a very well-written fantasy. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great internal conflict and having her body needs rule. Bravo

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

This is the first of your stories I've read, but it's the kind I like: where you reveal the woman's thinking throughout the story. It is brilliantly written. Congratulations and five stars from me. JB Edwards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous