The Escort and the Dirty Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his cock starting to grow hard again between my legs, seeming to throb there with a life of its own while we stood immobile for Tamara's inspection.

"Well, my darling," she said in a tight voice, "I think you should fuck her." Her mouth curled into a slow twisted grin.

At his wife's request, Conrad bent me roughly at the waist pushing me down so that I was bracing myself against the edge of the bed. I felt his hands grip my ass roughly squeezing the cheeks so hard I knew he would leave red marks in their wake. I felt another hard slap and I winced at the flash of pain.

"Now what shall I fuck first?" he mused. "This wet pussy or this dirty little ass."

I drew in my breath. I had never had anal sex before. It was still the holy grail that my boyfriend had always wanted to try. We had tried before, but it had hurt too much. And Conrad was far larger than my boyfriend. I struggled to find my voice.

"No anal", I choked out. "That wasn't part of the agreement!"

"Agreement?" he laughed, pausing to work two fingers into my pussy still slick with juices. "Are we still on this agreement? I thought we were past that by now. You're here to be my dirty little whore. I think we can definitely agree on that. And your reward is $15,000, and for that you must first reward me..."

I contemplated struggling to get up but he had his hand firmly entwined in the noose of the belt that bound me by the waist and left me entirely restrained and forced to submit to whatever deviant desires he wanted to inflict upon me. I glanced at Tamara helplessly but I could see she was enjoying my fear.

Before I could say another word, I felt him slam his cock into my pussy right up to the balls, splitting me wide with a flaming heat that made me cry out as I lurched forward on my hands. He was so much bigger than Seth and I felt my pussy stretch and contract around his thick shaft, accommodating his sudden invasion. From there I was forced to steady myself on my hands as he drew himself almost entirely out of me, only to ram his cock back deeply inside, slamming hard against my cervix and causing me to moan with a kind of pleasured pain I had never experienced before.

"Does that hurt little slut?" Conrad hissed, without sympathy. "Are you the type to enjoy a bit of pain?"

I whimpered feeling him again thrusting viciously inside of me, until I felt light headed from his efforts to subdue and use me as his paid fuck doll. And the more I considered this unexpected reality of the situation, the more I felt the heat of this raw and degrading moment arouse and excite a part of me I still could not grasp or understand.

Determined, I rose up on my hands, curving my spine so that my ass was up high against his groin. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me as I moved against him, grinding against him and no longer able to contain the moans of pleasure at feeling him fill me up so completely.

"You love being my little slut, don't you," he mused, clearly enjoying my sudden changes in temperament.

"Yesss," I moaned, finally feeling broken by my own raw desires.

From there, he started to pound my pussy, harder and harder, with a ferocity I had never experienced before. The pain and pleasure was searing and intoxicating. My pussy contracted in delicious spasms around his invading shaft as he rocked me forward. The only way I could maintain any balance was to rely on the intense clawing grip of his hands on my slender hips. He fucked me wildly, like an unrestrained animal. I could hear the audible slaps of his hips against my ass, and the rhythmic sounds of his thrusts and groans creating a dirty interplay with my every lustful sob.

I looked to Tamara, trying to focus through the heady and intoxicating state of our carnality. She was sitting back in her chair, her legs uncrossed. Her black dress was open wide at the long slid and I saw her watching us with fixation as her hand rubbed against her exposed clit, perversely enjoying the show we were providing. I could hear her soft moans and noticed her eyes become glassy and unfocused as she reveled in watching her husband fucking me with renewed ferocity.

Again, another hard slap to my ass, and I cried out from the intense lick of pain that sent me reeling forward. His hands clawed into my ass cheeks, spreading them apart as I felt him spit lewdly against my asshole. I clenched up, knowing his intentions immediately. I was helpless to stop him, even though I knew the darker side of me didn't want him to stop at all.

Conrad pulled out abruptly and suddenly I felt his fingers sliding into my raw, freshly fucked pussy. He slid them in and out, until they were dripping wet and then smeared my tight little asshole with my juices. My body shuddered as I felt a finger start pushing against the muscular little ring that instinctively sought to keep him out. I let out a long sigh as I forced myself to relax around his probing digit, pushing back against him while he slid his finger in up to the knuckle.

"Nice and tight," he mused. "Just the way I knew you would be. Tell me Alison, have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

"Noooo," I whimpered, trying to think of anything other than what he was doing.

"Ah," he sighed as he started to slowly finger fuck me. "Then you're in for a treat."

I felt him slide his cock back into my pussy, thrusting several times, until he was covered in my juices once again. And then, finally, I felt the hard knob of his cock press against my virgin asshole. I held my breath as he pushed against it, uncertain as to what to do.

"Come on Alison," he murmured under his breath. "Relax and enjoy this the way I know you will".

He reached an arm around until his fingers were against my clit, teasing it expertly until all I was aroused and excited again. I moaned as he circled my clit, rolling it between his fingers, until I could feel the gush of juices begin again between my thighs. Once he had me distracted in my state of pleasure, he pushed his cock against my asshole once again, this time more forcefully. I gasped as he worked past the resistant little ring until the entire knob of his cock was inside me. I was breathing hard, as he continued to play with my clit as he slowly worked the entire length of his shaft deeply inside my ass. It was a heady combination of pleasure and pain, and I clenched my toes as I sought to accommodate the full length and girth of his cock. He paused for a moment, listening to my heavy breathing and moans, until finally they began to subside. I had been opened wide and the sensations began to change to a kind of tight white heat that suddenly had every muscle in my body relaxing and ultimately submitting to him once again.

"How does that feel Alison?" he whispered hotly into my ear.

"It feels good," I groaned. "Oh god, it feels so good."

"Now are you ready to really let me fuck your ass? Are you ready for more pleasure, my dirty little slut?"

"Yes", I sobbed. "Please fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard."

I was so turned on and horny for him to continue that I could feel the wetness from my pussy glazing my inner thighs. I replaced his fingers with my own against my clit, while he hand reached again to rake the cheeks of my ass as he began to thrust in and out of me, slowly building to a fast, sharp rhythm that had me moaning loudly. I continued to rub my clit, thrusting back against him at every turn, deepening the penetration that seemed to split my ass wide open in an overwhelming kind of intense pleasure that I had never experienced before.

"Fuck me harder," I urged him, as I slid two fingers into my dripping pussy and rolled my clit with my thumb. I felt so full, so used, and so beautifully violated all at the same time. He was like an animal inside me, pumping his cock in and out of my ass with primal energy. I felt him grab my long ponytail, pulling it back as he continued to fuck me, making me moan louder.

"Oh yesss," I could hear Tamara cry. "Fuck that little slut."

I could see the blurry vision of her in the chaise, legs splayed wide, frantically rubbing her own clit as she watched her husband fucking my ass with his raging cock. The sight of her, head throw back, red lips open wide as she neared her orgasm, combined with the intense thrusting into my tight little hole, sent me into waves of ecstasy. I groaned loudly, my primal sounds mingling with hers, as we both seemed to come within moments of each other. My whole body shuddered in a long blinding white orgasm that rocked me to the core. I could feel my asshole contracting in spasms around his cock and this seemed to set him off because after several intense sharp thrusts, Conrad let out a long groan and slammed his cock in deep. I could feel the wild pulsations as he filled my ass with his hot cum.

Finally after a long chorus or moans and the sighs of the aftermath of our climaxes, he slowly withdrew. I could feel the remains of his cum dripping from my asshole, as I struggled to catch my breath. He let me fall against the white Frette sheets on the bed. I slid against them, deliciously conflicted in the feelings of having just been a paid fuck doll. I felt dirty and carnal and an entirely different Alison than the one that had arrived at his room earlier that night.

Not knowing what came next, I was surprised when he crossed the room to where Tamara sat in her heady afterglow. He took a sip of champagne before leaning in to kiss her passionately, as though he had just been fucking her and not me. I lay there dumbfounded, filled with his cum, both holes rubbed raw, jaw aching. They exchanged loving words in German and Tamara stroked his cheek as though to congratulate him on a brilliant performance.

Finally, Conrad turned to me and smiled.

"Thank you Alison for being my little whore this evening. But I'm afraid it's time for you to go. I've enjoyed using you tonight, and I notice the pleasure has not been all mine".

I blushed at his words, not having wanted him to know I had enjoyed it at all. The truth was, he and his wife were a sick and twisted pair. They were the true deviants, not me. I thought of my boyfriend Seth, and the aftermath of what I had just done started to sink in. The reality of it all overwhelmed me. I had truly been a dirty whore. A dirty paid whore. I was no longer the girl I had imagined myself to be.

Ashamed, I quickly put on my clothes while they watched. I couldn't decide if I was humiliated by my decisions that night or intrigued by all the other possibilities I had not yet considered.

I stood there uncertainly with my legs shaking, while Conrad counted out the money I had been promised. In the end, he gave me $17,000 in a small clear bag that I could barely stuff into my purse. All the while I could feel his cum still dripping from my asshole, making me feel even more debased than I would have otherwise.

"Well earned." He said with a nod. "You are indeed a natural slut. You had me surprised."

"I'm... not a slut." I said finally, feeling used and degraded by his smug attitude. "This was a one time thing. I needed the money for school and for living expenses and..."

"Don't hide behind your weak excuses Alison," he interrupted sharply. "You're a whore. Accept it."

An unexpected rage flamed through my face. "And you and your wife are a vile, egomaniacal couple. I don't know the reasoning behind your sadistic little kinks here, but before you judge someone else, I suggest you look at your own deviant little world first."

I grabbed my bag, biting my tongue before I hurled all the other insults and accusations that I had been keeping in check all night. The return to who I was, and to my own complacent universe filled me with a kind of trepidation. The truth was, this entire dark night had just been a moment in time. Tomorrow morning, I would wake up and pretend it never happened. I would use the money wisely, and wipe this memory from my conscience forever. I was not the kind of girl they thought I was. I was not a whore.

My heels clacked loudly on the floor as I walked quickly and purposefully towards the elevator, my spine pulled straight back in defiance to all their ugly insinuations. I pushed frantically at the elevator buttons, desperate to get out of that space.

"Oh Alison?" I heard Conrad call.

I paused and turned back to see him standing in the doorway, very much the way he had been when the dark fantasy gates to room 2412 had first opened to me. He smiled at me with a twisted kind of amusement and predatory satisfaction.

"Can I see you again?"

Carnal instinct ensured that I knew the answer to his question before it ever left my lips.

"Absolutely."

The elevator doors opened, ready to take me down.

*** The End ***