All Comments on 'The Escort Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
shangoshangoover 17 years ago
And you were doing so well, JPB!

Until the wife started blaming the husband for HER actions. That's always been a deal-breaker for me.

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 17 years ago
Too Many "Sweeties"

In real life, everyone doesn't use the same endearment. Try: honey, baby, sweetheart, sugar pie, lover, or even Mel's favorite, sugar tits.

Since that's all I can find to bitch about, I must like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
stupidity at its' best

the story is getting dumber as it go.thebhubby this and the hubby that,bullshit their is no more hubby if he fine out she whoring.how can she get away with it.that hard to beleive she not at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep it coming

she should add some f/f to her life that might level her out.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Like It

This is a good story and I think it can reflect what happens in reality. Frustrated, ignored married lady goes down the path of indpendence and actually likes it. Are there consequences, of course. Lets let JPB continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love?

You blew it when you had her say how much she "loves" her husband, bull fucking shit! If she wanted to fuck everyone in the world, it's simple, tell her husband the marriage is over and get a divorce. Don't blame it all on him. Now she's fucking anyone, he needs to find out. Divorce her, or better yet, chop her up! The grit chamber at the local sewer plant would work well.

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Damn, another "I love my husband, but......"

Fill in the blank with your favorite JPBism. Sorry, cheating equals not loving. Every other excuse is just plain sophistry to rationilize cheating. Hopefully the husband finds out and is outraged like 98% of all males would be and not turned on like the other 2%. But, this is a JPB story after all.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Yeah, JPB, you just had to ruin it!

You were going good. Then you had the "I love my husband but..." You know, my father was a very wise man and he once told me a truism which I have found helds throughout my life. The truism was "Everything you said before the 'but' was actually a deception if not an outright lie".

"I love your stroganoff, but...."

"I love your idea, but......"

"I love my husband, but......."

Now that she has a job of sorts, and a way to take care of herself, hy doesn't she just divorce the hubby? You have already painted a picture of a man who would not accept knowing his wife was a working girl, especially in her line of work. I mean this woman has got to know her marriage is over and she is just prolonging the inevitable. Just write a really good great big blow up and put an end to it. But whatever you do, PLEASE don't really insult us and contrive some bullshit "I love my wife being a hooker and I like to watch!" That would be really shitting on your readers! I daresay the backlash would be really ugly.

Cheers,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reading these comments is a hoot!

It's really funny how many people seem to read these "Loving Wives" stories in order to go into a murderous rage about the women in the stories cheating on their husbands. These guys are real fanatics; in their eyes there ARE no extenuating circumstances when a woman gets involved in an affair, and they take a sick pleasure in fantasies of mercilessly punishing, hurting and actually killing the heroines of these stories. They certainly do get deeply and personally involved! I guess the rest of us should just hope to hell that they are taking out their frustrations with the female sex on these pages, and aren't out there imitating Ted Bundy!

Hey, it just occurred to me to wonder: why is there a separate genre of stories here called "Loving Wives", but no "Loving Husbands"? Man, I could write a long, no end complicated story on that topic, with a cliff-hanger chapter every week for a year at least! All based on my own experience! No time, alas, but maybe some day...!

JennyWrites4FunJennyWrites4Funover 17 years ago
It's just a story

While JPB's story lacks the depth I usually like, I'm still intrigued. Sure, I don't get what's so "loving" about this wife but I also don't care that she's cheating. It's not just a story but a SEX STORY! This won't ever win a Pulitzer (maybe just a PuLLitzer - if those exist?). It could be a Springer episode (JPB does write it like the characters are from the South...that's how they look to me, JPB) and ask any sexually frustrated spouse on Lit (check yo'self) and watch all those glass houses come tumbling down amidst spent tissues (probably dispensed while reading stories such as this). You write like a man writing as a woman (which you are) and you write like a redneck but hey, I'll keep reading because...it's just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Since it is such a scandal to have this story in Loving Wifes, I wonder in which category cheating would be.

Or is that you guys are so naive that think that cheating doesn’t happen in real life? I will tell you, cheating is one of the most common things that happen in relationships since the invention of monogamy. Maybe Literotica should add the AFFAIRS category (I bet it would be the one which will have more real life stories).

JPB, keep writing, your story is very good (and somehow quite real life).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES