All Comments on 'The Escort Ch. 05'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Munch that dog turd, Sponge Bob!!!

Hey Bob. I piss on your stupid, stupid, illiterate story. Why don't you go back to your REAL calling in life - flipping burgers at Mickey D's. After that go home and lick out the toilet and then jack off thinking of what a pathetic dip shit you are.. Luv ya , Bob!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't want to spit at you

but you must be in a writers slump. You usually write a one pager even if it's something the reader wants, now you just go on and on...I think that's called diaherra or something like that. Close it up and let her give John his due then she can go fuck all she wants to...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep up Writing Your Stories

I am really enjoying your stories...It is sad that some people are such bad critics and get off with degrading an author..I'd like to see them try to write stories.....Keep the stories coming....Lady from Canada

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 17 years ago
bob, bob, bob...

This series of stories is like watching a slow-motion train wreck - I just can't avert my eyes, even though intellectually I know that it is a tragedy. You're a talented writer, no question, but this story should have ended a couple of chapters ago. The sex scenes are hot and all, but please, put this story out of our misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The straw has arrived.

I was waiting for some spectacular ending of all endings but enough (crap) is enough. I wait no longer. I'm going back to vote on each chapter now. Oh Bobbie, guess what my vote will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

I don't usually leave feedback...but the feedback for this GREAT story is so awful, I just thought that I should - because I DON'T want you to be put off completing this story.... I'm really looking forward to finsing out the conclusion...

Keep up the good work

PS.... I also love most of the rest of your work, too...

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
JPB what the fuck are you doing? BRILLIANT!

What is this abortion? Notice the only person who believed this drivel is the ever-present "Anonymous in the UK"? Doesn't that tell you anything? We know how fucking useless they are. Little does he know the joke is on us.

JPB, my hat goes off to you! So far you have caricatured every possible sexual abberation here on LE. A brilliant job! You have had a typical whore/prostitute, an interacial scene that was more like Shirley Temple meets Uncle Remus (I was waiting for Steppin' Fetchit to have a walk-on! I bet KarenKay is shitting bricks! hahahah), and a really neat contrived incest scene this time out. And through it all, the oblivious husband who does an occasional walk on,grunts, farts, and walks off, knuckles dragging just to remind the reader this slut is married.

Bob, my hat goes off to you. At first, I thought you had lost your mind. Not a totally unfounded supposition, you must admit. Then I started to look back and see with a different eye. You have managed to lampoon, or are in the process of so doing, every type of story we see here. Regarde'! The bored housewife, mistreated and ignored, a former sexual dynamo, gets lured by a neighbor into prostitution. Read that! She fucks her boss several times AND his friends. Yeah, read that before. She loves her husband but his inattentiveness prevents him from stepping up to the plate. Yeah we've seen that too. Gorgeous WHITE wife fucks various BLACK men. Seen that. Woman fucks young guy. Seen that too. Incest? Yep, you threw that in as well.

So what is next? Well, if we play true to form, she could make a business trip to Tiajuana and do a donkey gig. She has to munch some more carpet here somewhere as well. She HAS to find out she is pregnant. That would be best done my screwing a black Albanian dwarf. We have to keep that racial thing going, you know. And when hubby eventually returms from whatever fucking planet he is on, he has to get tradionally cucholded. Is that about it?

Masterful! You really thumbed your nose at us all this time! That is, unless you really expect us to buy into this shit in which case, change my vote to a ZERO and flush your head down the fucking toilet. :-) OK?

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enough is enough ! !

Dont we have enough of these cheating wives stories that say nothing and go nowhere without this overly long piece of tripe? Must we be subjected to more banter from a slut wife who heaps it all on the husband? Or how he is an ass, who dosen't forefill his dutier as a man? I say revolt,in the future no more comments,scoring or feedback on these long drawnout worthles submissions.In the past they only got us more of the same old crap and did little to improve the quality of the writting.So, in the future we show our distain by not showing any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredibly hot

Super awesome! I loved this installment. Very, very hot! I'm hoping you'll do a chapter where you revisit the mother and son.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Perverted and I like it. :D

Twistedly evil, Bob. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
New Twists

And another surprise in chapter 05!! Liked the exchange between she and John. It just might set the stage for an interesting event between the two. Plus an interesting twist of incest. what does Jim have in store for her and what will she do with and to John, and will Anne be involved before it is all over????

What next? And the beat goes on and I look forward to the next chapter(s). Like the one per day chapter; keep me coming back.

tom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES