All Comments on 'The Eskimo'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
John the whore.

He got fucked by everyone!

xbowxbowover 10 years ago
DO NOT READ

Just don't.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
CarlosB4 got it wrong

Hubby got RAPED by everyone! Funny as hell! Has to eat rotten fish and sleep with Shamu. Didn't want his Sweetie to be available to Gunnar, let alone get pleasured by the Bull. REALLY didn't want her to find, from Gunnar, a whole new level of sex ... which Hubby could never replicate! Then finds out that his boss set the whole thing up!

Most assuredly did not want to find out he was infertile by finding out Sweetie WAS fertile, knocked up by a Lascivious Laplander, the Insatiable Inuit! Finally, discovered the hard way that women have a priority system (actually, Mother Nature's priority system!) in which sperm-donors (and non-donors more-so) rate FAR behind the woman's offspring!

5* I love original - especially when culturally accurate!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
AN EXCELLENT USE OF COMPANY RESOURCES

even after the spin was in, TK U MLJ LV NV

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
This story needs a sequel.

Another funny one where John gets to do the fucking. Something like Gunnar in kayak and a fire. The MD loosing all his money and John finding it in a Swiss account. Sally having problems at birth and having to give up the twins she was carrying. John finds another woman to love and that really loves him.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
And that's your ending?

What a pile of hogwash. Just another lazy author failing to complete the story. Although you can write, I gave you a "1" for "gross incompetence and failure to finish".

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
uk researcher is a mental moron

the wife's argument... That the husband fucked a ugly fat women because he didnt know of the custom is the same thing as thw ife fucking the slope headed eskimo thug 6 or 8 times.... WILLINGLY. ... is sooooooooo warpped.... soooooooo fucking delusional that it shows serious mental illness in the author.

1 fucking. ...forced. sort of... To keep hus job is not equal to numerous all night fuck sessions... That the cunt whore wufe GLEEFULLY volunteered for.

Then there is the CONSPIRACY between the cunt whore wife and the boss... WHY would the boss go behind the british wimp husbang's back.?

ANSWER the boss KNEW after talking with the eskimo asshole that she LOVED fucking him those 2nights... So the boss went behind the husbands back.

CountGustafCountGustafover 10 years ago
No Eskimos in Lapland

It's a little long, but I like it. I like the hubby's dilemma and torment, it spices the story. I agree with other commentators that the ending could have been easily improved. Nevertheless, I would have given it four stars but for a flaw that reduced it to three: There's Lapland in Norway, Sweden and Finland -- but there are no Inuits (except for the odd visitor) in any of those countries. They are in Greenland, which technically and politically is a part of Denmark.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 10 years ago
I would ask for a sequel but what would be the point...

because the husband is a loser and his wife does not love him. There were no actions by his wife that showed that she was willing to give up anything for him. First, once she found out about his trip she was bent on getting revenge no matter how he felt about it. On Gunnar's second trip it was all about her pleasure. Rather than working out their problems she returns to her lover. She only returned to her husband so he can raise her lover's child. So now he will be raising a child that everyone will know on sight is not his. At work everyone knows that he is a fool so future advancement is zero. The wife will be revisiting Gunnar or any large size lover in the future. Every his child will come to understand how big a loser his "father" is when he grows up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PG-13

This was like a PG movie -- you know that sex is going to take place, but the screen goes dark, you see nothing -- and the next scene starts.

Good 'lead-up" but very, very disappointing in the sex category. Too bad -- your story had a lot of potential.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 8 years ago
When you're a wimp-asses prick...

...there are so many ways to get fucked.

After a few minor twists and turns, this was a really predictable out come.

Hope the other stories are better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the simple joys in life is ....

.... ukresearcher spending so much time in his bedroom closet creating another cheating WHORE wife Apologist, male hating, RAAC story while all this Anon had to do was press a key and reward him with ANOTHER "1" for his Cuck efforts!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Should have known better

Than to read this story, but I had never seen an Eskimo in LW before. Should have quit when UKR put Eskimos in Lapland. Nothing found there but very good Lap Dances, and reindeer. Should have quit, but didn't and now I will never get that 5 minutes back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another contemptible

cucked up Brit writing a disgusting cuck tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Norway

Nice story, good fun, but has fuck all to do with Norway. The indiginous people of Norway and Lappland (Sapmi) are not Inuit (or eskimo) and there are no land based oil exploration on the Scandinavian peninsula.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

more cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author must have a small cock. If he had a large one, he wouldn't write such bullshit. And what a nasty cuck tale...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous