All Comments on 'The Exchange Ch. 10'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MisterSunshine1029MisterSunshine1029about 5 years ago
Is this the end?

Wonderful story so far, but I have to know, is this the end? Please say it isn't, I am so intrigued by the world you have created and want to see the story continue on, to hopefully include Inka becoming pregnant, information about Niti's sister and her experiences, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Constructive criticism

Man this is a great story and you're a great writer. But could you dial back a little on the mindless glorification of inka? It's quite implausible that a princess would be tortured for killing a snake, it shows that it was an abrupt plot twist by the author to make the situation a tear jerker.

It was not. It was abrupt, and somewhat over the top, i had a hard time believing it.

Inka's background story, not plausible and i can't help but say in bad taste - it was just used for gloating or put her in a light that showed her as a pitiful victim.

Otherwise, it was a good fantasy with a good setting, and even though I'm not fond of costume porn, but i enjoyed it. It's because the writing was good.

The story was good, and good pacing, you are talented.

I only request that in future you try to make the sad situations a little more seamless with the story, and not fall in the 'glorification trap' like many authors do with their main characters.

Cheers and thank you for a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES