The Exchange Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When everyone was settled one of the teacher's stood up and went through her welcoming spiel, thanking all the parents for volunteering themselves for the programme, and greeting all the foreign students that would be spending three months at the college. Once that was done a few forms were sent round, which Lily filled in and I co-signed.

Then we were done. The teacher said her goodbyes and that she'd see all the students on their first official day tomorrow, and we were soon back at the car. I watched all the other students and parents that were part of the programme leaving and wondered why I'd been saddled with Lily. She was the youngest of the group, apparently. They were mostly 19 and 20, with a few other 18 year olds but Lily was the youngest.

We got back into the car and Lily got into the passenger seat, then tossed something onto the backseat. I turned round and saw her crumpled panties lying in the spot that she'd masturbated on earlier, then spun back round to find her grinning across at me.

I sped out of the parking lot and sat in amazement as Lily proceeded to play with herself once again. I was sure her loud groans and whimpers were for my benefit, and I was driving with a boner once more.

After another shuddering orgasm she leaned into the backseat and snatched up her panties, not caring that she was dripping her pussy juices onto her seat, then slipped them back on without even removing her seatbelt.

We pulled into the driveway and Lily had her door open before I'd even applied the hand break, and she was already ringing the doorbell as stretched my sleeve over my hand and wiped up her mess. Glancing up at the house I saw that Lily was still waiting for someone to answer the door, so I quickly finished cleaning up after her and got out of the car, making sure to grab a folder from the glove compartment.

With the blue folder craftily held in front of my crotch to hide my cock straining against my pants I got to the door just as Andi did, and she asked us how it went. I lied, telling her it was fine, then excused myself and hurried off to the bathroom.

The door was barely shut and my trousers and boxers were down around my ankles, the briefcase was discarded on the floor and I was jerking myself off furiously. I came in no time, shooting cum into my palm, and washed it down the sink.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub and wondered what I was going to do, and just how far things were going to go with Lily. This almost relentless sex with her couldn't continue, the risk of Andi or one of the girls finding out was too great. But I couldn't just stop. Not just because I was helpless to resist her, but because I guessed that she'd start using Laura to punish me.

What a mess, I thought to myself, as I took what I guessed would be just one in a long line of many ice cold showers.