The Exhib Girl’s Solo Holiday Pt. 02

Story Info
A girl goes on holiday to live her exhibitionist fantasies.
11.9k words
4.67
13.5k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm went off at 7:30 a.m. and a sleepy Sadie dragged herself into the bathroom for the full works.

I made it to the breakfast room by 8:00 a.m. wearing just the knotted scarf as a skirt and the same see-through bikini top. The young girl on reception just smiled at me.

Unfortunately I was the only one having breakfast at that time so no fun there.

Back, naked on my balcony I squeezed the empty plastic bottle when some young men pulling suitcases went by looking like they were heading to the bus station to get a bus to the airport. One of them looked to where the noise was coming from and soon all of them were looking up at what would probably be their last naked girl for some time.

I was going back to the same beach again that day. This time I wore a see-through bikini top and a different skirt, light weight, very flared and very short, only just covering my butt and not quite covering my slit. Like most of the skirts that I'd brought it felt like I had nothing on below the waist band. The two significant differences to the previous day was that I wore my Lush 3 not switched on, I was leaving that pleasure for later and I didn't know how long the battery would last. I also wore one of my butt plugs.

I was a little concerned about the butt plug because it has a metal ring holding the fake blue sapphire in place and I remembered one time about ten years ago when I went on holiday with my parents and I was wearing a ring on a finger and when I'd been sunbathing for a long time the metal of the ring got really hot and started hurting me. The solution then, as it would be that day was to run into the sea and cool it down.

The pink antenna was clearly visible sticking down between my legs. I hoped two things, firstly that no one would say anything adverse about seeing it, and secondly that it would attract peoples eyes to it and my pussy.

Anyway, I waved to the old man on reception and walked to the bus station. The two bus journeys were very much the same as the previous day although on the second, shorter leg I managed to trap the material of the skirt under my bag making it shorter both back and front although I don't think that those people sat either side of the aisle where I was standing noticed.

Again I stripped naked just as I was going onto the beach and walked through the prudes part of the beach to just after the beach bar with the pink antenna dangling between my legs and the fake sapphire visible between my butt cheeks. I picked a spot near the water's edge and got settled. The thing was, there was a group of three young men on one side of me and a youngish couple on the other side, all of them wearing swimsuits and all watching me spread my towel then get on my hands and knees to move things around until I was happy, that is to say that I had presented my butt to all of them to make sure that they saw both of my insertions.

Next it was the sunblock and I made a big deal of rubbing it on my tits and pussy, turning to face both groups in turn and watching them watching me. The faces on all of them were giving nothing away but even the girl was staring at me.

Then I lay on my back, legs spread wide, up on my elbows and wearing my sunglasses before I used my phone to switch my Lush 3 on to low vibrations. That initial shock always makes me gasp and jerk a little even though I know that it's coming. The pink antenna was sticking out of me pointing down towards my feet and it jerked about a little too. I made sure that the three young men saw me using my phone but there was no way that I could know if they knew what I was doing. With the Lush gently vibrating inside me I discreetly looked either side of me and was pleased to see that both groups were looking at me then I lay back to enjoy the sun and the eyes staring at me.

I experimented with my Lush turning the vibrations up to different levels watching my body react. I swear that I could see my stomach vibrating when the Lush was on max. Then I set the Lush to intermittent, random levels of vibrations and lay back to soak up the sun.

My arousal level was slowly increasing and I wondered how many people saw my body shaking whenever the vibrations were on full blast and wondered what was wrong with me. Those who saw the Lush antenna and knew what it was could easily guess.

It took about an hour for my arousal to slowly build to my first orgasm of the day and my body was definitely shaking and jerking, my teeth biting down on my hand to fight the urge to scream with pleasure.

That was the first of many Lush induced orgasms that I had on beaches during my holiday and after each one I looked around with pride to see if anyone had watched me and known what I was experiencing.

The rest of the day at the beach was much the same as the previous day and the next nine or ten times that I went there, except that I limited my walks, not going as far as the old lighthouse or the gay's beach. I liked walking along the tracks through the trees with the constant chirping of the crickets and I discovered that quite a few people use those tracks to get from the bus and car park to whichever nude beach and as they were walking there was little else for them to do other than look at the naked girl walking towards them with a pink antenna dangling between her legs.

But somehow, letting people who were probably going to sunbathe naked themselves doesn't do as much for me as when prudish people see me naked.

After I wore my Lush and one of my butt plugs to that beach the first time I wore them all subsequent times and I used my phone to make myself cum whilst sunbathing. I often tried to time it so that I orgasmed when some clothed people were walking by. I guess that most people would call that humiliating but to me it's a huge turn-on.

Each time that I went into the beach bar I managed to get a seat looking out to sea and I always sat lazily with my knees wide apart so that anyone walking along the front could look up whatever I was wearing and see my pussy. I never wore a top in the beach bar.

The bus journeys to and from that beach were much the same each time that I went, the leg from San Antonio to Ibiza town being not so busy and the short leg from Ibiza town to Ses Salines being crowded giving some of the other passengers the opportunity to see my butt, pussy and tits as I stood in the aisle in my see-through or too short clothes.

I did go to the other beach, Cala Conta, that I thought could be interesting. It was in a few ways, for one thing the buses there were always crowded and I always managed to stand in the aisle and reveal my goodies to the people sat either side of me, and because the nude part of Cala Conta beach is small most of the people on the bus weren't expecting to see a naked person.

Another good thing that I liked about the nude beach at Cala Conta is the steps down to it. A lot of them and I loved it when I managed to climb up with a man following me hoping that he was looking up and seeing my pussy with my Lush antenna hanging out of my vagina.

As I said, the nude beach there is way too small but I still managed to have my Lush bring me to a climax right next to people who often gave me some very strange looks.

I did go on the unadventurous people's beach some of the time. I took one of my crotchless G-strings to wear and was amazed at how unobservant most people are. I walked up and down that beach with my slit and clit on full display but people just saw the strings and assumed that there was a patch of material covering my pussy.

Having said that a couple of groups of young adults did realise what they could see but they didn't say anything to me.

*****

Most evenings when I got back to the hotel I went for a swim in the pool. After the first couple of times when I went down there wearing just a G-string and then returning to my room wearing nothing, I decided to not bother wearing anything to go down there. The old man on reception either didn't realise that I was naked or he just didn't care although I did give one or two, or three or four arriving new guests a bit of a surprise.

I met the five guys in the pool on quite a few evenings and I joined in the games that they played in the pool and lay on a lounger near them. I really loved it when I was laying on a lounger with my legs spread wide with those guys around me. I'd fucked two of them, Jack and Ryan, and before the holiday was over I fucked the other three as well; all of them at least twice, and more which I'll tell you about later.

There was one evening when I went out with them and we ended up in a really crowded bar. Jack was stood right in front of me facing me and I said,

"You know Jack, it would be real easy for you to fuck me right now."

He took the hint and after he got his hard cock out of his shorts he lifted me up and lowered me onto it. My legs had automatically gone round his waist and hit both Max and Ethan who quickly realised what was going on. Before we left that bar all five of them had fucked me.

That was something that we did just about every time that we went into a tightly packed bar. Being so public was an amazing turn on for me and I lost count of the number of orgasms that I had whilst we were fucking like that.

I didn't go out drinking with them every night but when I did, one or two of them would 'escort' me back to the hotel where we'd have a fun hour or so before I kicked them out so that I could go and stand on the balcony and attract the attention of the people below or opposite.

One time when it was just Ryan that 'escorted' me back to my room we fucked on the balcony as I watched passing people watching us. I came twice before Ryan came the once.

Every time that I did go drinking with them, and all the other nights, my clothes were either quite see-through or so skimpy that my pubes or the bottom half of my butt or the bottom half of my tits were exposed all the time.

Of course I got lots of comments and 'happy' guys trying to hit on me which only fed my fetish of wanting my goodies to be seen.

*****

One evening early on in my holiday when I'd gone out on my own and I was walking down a street with lots of bars, a scantily clad girl about my age came up to me and said,

"Hi, you look like a girl who likes to show a lot of skin, (I was wearing just and ultra short, floaty skirt and a see-through, home-made bikini top and she could probably see my slit as well), how would you like to enter a wet T-shirt competition? There's a prize of five hundred euros for the winner and you look like the girl to wipe the floor with the other contestants."

"Five hundred euros, that could come in handy but......." I replied.

"Hey, for a girl who's showing so much skin out here it will be easy for you to win."

I'd passed that bar before and seen the sign. I intended to go in and check it out but I'd put it off at that time because I was a little tired.

"Tell you what, I'll come in and see what the place is like and if I like it I'll enter."

"That works for me, I'm sure that you'll decide to enter, come on I'll get you a free drink."

Inside the place didn't look that bad. A little stage at one end of the room and lots of tables and chairs in front of it that were already occupied by mainly young men. I saw an opportunity to show off my body so when the girl came back with my drink I told her that I was up for it.

She told me that a PA announcement would be coming soon telling me what to do. I went and leant on a pillar sipping my drink, looking at all the guys there and wondering what it will be like to be on the stage in front of them totally naked. My pussy was positively dripping at the thought.

That night I was wearing my Lush with the vibrations set at the lowest possible just to make me think about my pussy all the time.

As I stood there a couple of guys tried to hit on me, them having seen a girl on her own wearing a skirt that barely covered her butt and pussy and a bikini top that didn't hide her tits especially as the bright lights made the material even more see-through.

The girl's version of 'soon' was quite a bit longer than my interpretation of the word, but hey, I was in Spain and nothing happens quickly there, and eventually there was a PA announcement telling all wet T-shirt contestants to go to a door near the stage.

I didn't rush to the room and ended up behind the four other contestants. There was a man in there as well and he gave us a quick run-down on what was going to happen, then he handed out very thin, long, white T-shirts. The girls in front of me started taking their dress' or skirts and tops off and the one girl that was wearing a bra took that off and they put the T-shirts on.

I did the same and I'm pretty sure that no one there realised that I had no knickers on, or that I was wearing my Lush with the pink antenna hanging down. I think that the other girls were too busy making themselves look like they wanted or were putting little cuts in their T-shirts that would make ripping them off easier. When they were done I picked up the scissors and put a few cuts in mine.

Two of the girls knew each other and they were busy talking about boys and deciding what stage names they would use.

The time came and us girls were called out and told to line up at the side of the stage. The man who had been in the office came to us and asked what our names were and was checking us off against a list on a bit of paper that he had and I saw that my name was on the bottom of the list. That made me hope that I would be the last to perform.

As I was waiting I looked out to see how many people were watching but the bright lights were dazzling me. However, the volume of the shouting and cheering told me that there were a lot of people watching. The same guy, who had acquired a microphone, called the first girl onto the stage and asked her what her name was, where she was from and what she did for a living.

Then another man came and tipped a bucket of water over her chest just as the music started. I saw ice cubes land on the floor and knew that the water was going to be really cold. I guessed that that was to make sure that the girl's nipples were hard but I didn't think that mine could get any harder. They'd been hard ever since I left home in England.

The girl danced and teased the audience by holding the hem of the T-shirt up showing the audience her skimpy knickers and at other times rubbing her hands over her wet T-shirt covered tits. As the music track started to end and she ripped the top of her T-shirt so that her tits became uncovered.

With a smile on her face and her large tits bouncing about she walked back to the line of waiting girls.

The next three girls did very much the same although two of the girls didn't expose much of their tits.

Then it was my turn and I lied saying that my name was Candy, that I was from London and that I was a hostess. When the bucket of water was tipped on me I gasped with the shock of how cold it was.

As soon as the music started I started dancing then almost immediately I started ripping the top of the T-shirt revealing my tits to the audience. I turned my back to the audience and bent at the waist to pick up a couple of the ice cubes that were on the floor and also to give the audience a view of my bare butt and pussy with the pink antenna sticking out.

Then I turned back to face the front and as I danced with my feet about shoulder width apart. I used one hand to rub the ice cubes on my nipples and my other hand went up the bottom hem of the T-shirt and started rubbing my bare stomach and pubes which gave the audience a view of my pussy from the front.

At that point in time I still didn't know if the man who was running the show knew that I was knickerless but he would have had to be blind not to see the pink antenna hanging down.

As the track started to come to an end my hand that had been rubbing my stomach slid down and my fingers slid along the length of my slippery slit. When the track actually finished I could hear the cheering and I was sure that it was louder than for the other girls who still probably, unlike the audience, didn't know that I had no knickers on.

The man then announced that it was time to eliminate two of the contestants and each one of us was called onto the stage so that he could judge the volume of cheers.

As each girl went up she made sure that her tits were on display although the two girls who hadn't revealed much still didn't, and unlike the other two they didn't jiggle their tits for the audience.

Me, well, as I walked onto the stage I pulled the sides of the ripped T-shirt apart so that my chest right down to below my stomach was on display. I again picked up some of the ice cubes and with one hand rubbed the cubes on my nipples and my other hand rubbed an ice cube along my slit. Again, this probably wasn't visible to the other contestants and the man behind me and I was still reasonably confident that those behind me still didn't know that I was knickerless.

I was confident that I still had the loudest cheering.

Yes, the two girls who hadn't shown much skin were eliminated leaving just three of us, the other two still in the contest having much bigger tits than mine. We were called onto the stage in the same order and both girls got another bucket of iced water over their chests before they waggled their tits about as they danced.

It wasn't long before their T-shirts were ripped off completely, both were wearing thongs and they both slid their hands over their tits and pussies whilst they danced. The second girl held both her tits and mashed them together, something that was impossible for me to do.

Both of them got very loud cheers and I feared that I might not be able to do more to compete with them. Then it was my turn and I knew that I had to do something different and more pleasing to the audience and to me. It was my chance to really enjoy being naked in front of lots of horny men.

I walked out to the front of the stage with my tits still on display. They didn't bounce like the other two girls' had but I walked in a way that made them wobble as much as they ever do. I stood with my feet well apart waiting for the music to start.

I'd almost forgotten the iced water and the man was grinning as he dumped the lot on my chest causing me to shiver and my tits to wobble a little. I could hear the cheers from the audience and was happy.

Just as soon as the first bars of the track started I grabbed both sides of the T-shirt and ripped them apart as hard as I could. This had the desired effect and the t-shirt was ripped apart from neck to hem showing my naked full frontal to the whole audience. I pulled the material off my shoulders and threw it out into the crowd.

I has in heaven but there was more to come. I danced for a few seconds with my legs still wide apart and my pelvis thrusting forwards. It was a great view for those close to the stage.

Then I picked up some ice cubes. One hand started rubbing one on my nipples and the other, after running the cube along my slit, I started circling my clit with it. My clit had been engorged and throbbing for hours but the ice cubes made it feel even bigger.

After every two or three circles I moved my hand away so that the audience could see the effect that everything was having on me. Then it was back to circling very close to my clit.

After doing that for about a minute I picked up another couple of ice cubes and put them to my already spread lips and pushed them inside me. Then I held my hand up pretending to look for the ice cubes then I pushed my pelvis even further forwards and squeezed the ice cubes out of my vagina and onto the floor.

I picked up two more ice cubes and did the same and as I was squeezing them out I realised that all I could hear was the cheering, no music.