The Exhib Girl’s Solo Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," I thought.

I was so close to cumming but it wasn't to be. I stood up straight then blew a kiss to the audience before turning and walking back to the other two girls.

"Well ladies and gentlemen," the man said when the audience finally quietened enough for him to be heard, "we now have to vote by cheering."

Each of the three of us was called to the front of the stage in turn and the audience cheered. I was still totally naked when I was called and I stood with my legs wide apart and thrust my pelvis forward and dipped two fingers into my hole alongside the antenna.

I pulled them out and put them in my mouth and sucked them. Then I turned my back to the audience, spread my legs wide and bent at the waist presenting my butt and spread, very wet pussy to the crowd. Finally, I dipped the same two fingers into my hole again then stood up, turned and licked the fingers.

Well, the cheering went on for ages and as the man finally called the other two girls onto the stage and my right hand started toying with my clit again.

The man went to each girl in turn and held up one of their arms. The cheering seemed to go on for ever and I swear that the cheering for me was louder.

That was confirmed when I was announced the winner and after more cheering during which the other two girls left the stage, the man led me over to the bar where I was given a drink that I downed in one, then I was given an envelope. I looked inside it and saw money.

"Your clothes will still be in the office," the man said. "Nice trick with the vibrator, was it switched on?"

I had to think for a second then replied,

"Yes, on low."

"Well it certainly got you all worked up, that was amazing and the best that I've ever seen."

"Thanks."

I replied then started walking through the crowd to where my skirt and top were. On the way I had the pleasure of a few hands groping me and a few very nice comments and offers.

The same man was in the room and he looked at the naked me and smiled as I walked in.

"Have you done that before Candy, sorry Sadie?"

"No, never." I replied.

"Very impressive although I'm not too sure that it was legal."

"There weren't any coppers in the audience were there?" I asked.

"I doubt it and no one came up to me afterwards and complained. We don't get many coppers in here anyway, only when they come to check our licences but they did that last week. So Sadie, if we were to have another wet T-shirt competition would you be interested in entering?"

"When is it?"

"If you're entering it will be next week, same day. I can spread the word and I'm sure that I can fill the place."

"More people than tonight?" I asked, "I thought that it was crowded tonight."

"It was but we don't have the same health and safety rules that you do in England."

"Okay, I'm in."

By then I'd put the skirt and top on and was about to leave.

"See you next week then Sadie?"

"Yeah." I replied then left the room and went to the bar feeling quite happy.

I got hit on four times and had three drinks bought for me by hopefuls before I left and went back to the hotel where I had a long masturbation session on the balcony watched by some of the occupants of the hotel opposite and a few pedestrians walking by. I saw two young men leaning on the wall of the hotel opposite and watching me for ages before they finally wandered on.

I also saw one girl on her own watching me for a while. I thought that she looked a bit familiar and it was only when I went and lay on my bed that I realised that it was the girl who worked nights on the hotel's reception desk.

The next morning when I went down for breakfast wearing a skirt that didn't cover my pubes and a see-through tank top, I was half expecting her to say something about my lewd behaviour on my balcony but when she saw me her face went into a big smile and a very friendly "Buenos días" came out of her mouth.

That wasn't the first time that I thought that that girl liked other girls and it wasn't going to be the last time.

*****

One evening towards the end of the first week when I went down for a naked swim in the hotel pool I was talking to the five guys and they told me that they had hired three quad bikes for a couple of days and that they were going to drive around that side of the island visiting beaches and maybe stopping at one of the little villages.

Ethan told me that each quad bike has two seats and as there was only five of them they wondered if I'd like to fill the last seat.

"Me, on a quad bike! I don't know about that." I said.

Anyway, they convinced me that I would be safe, especially after I said that I'd only go on the back of the one driven by the safest driver.

There was a bit of a discussion about who I should be sat behind and eventually Ethan was going to be the lucky guy to have my tits pressed against his back.

The next morning after I'd let a couple in the breakfast room see my pussy I waited for the guys in reception wearing just one of my scarfs and a see-through tank top that I had cut so short that my nipples frequently popped out of the bottom of it. I was chatting to the old man and discovered that his English was only good for what he had to know to do his job but as I was trying to make him understand he seemed to be quite oblivious to my goodies being easily visible. Ryan later suggested that he probably had a problem with his eyes but I said that they were good enough to use the computer.

The six of us traipsed down to the shop hiring the quads and the middle-aged man stared at me quite a lot as he was doing the paperwork and when it came to me getting on the bike he told me to stand on the footrest and lift my leg over. From where he was standing he got a great view of my pussy as I slowly lifted my leg over.

Then we were off. Thankfully I'd brought along the maps that I'd acquired when I first arrived because the guys didn't have a clue. It didn't help that the road signs were a bit confusing, often having different spellings and names for what turned out to be the same places.

I soon discovered that if I kept my knees further apart than was necessary the warm breeze would tickle my pussy and make me feel good. Also, the seats didn't have much cushioning and I could feel all the vibrations from the engine and the bumps in the road.

I also quickly discovered that the wind blew up the inside of my cropped tank top and lifted it above my tits. When we first stopped I lifted it off and stuffed it into my bag leaving me just wearing a see-through scarf that I'd twisted round so that the knot was just above my pubic bone. I may as well have been totally naked.

Anyway, our first proper stop was at a nice looking beach but it was crowded and none of us could see any naked people so we set off looking for another beach, the guys saying that they wanted to see more than one naked girl on the beach.

Through my sunglasses I was seeing a lot more of the dry Spanish countryside and the houses that looked to be a lot less sturdy that those in England, but there again they didn't have to survive through the unpleasant English winters

The beach that we found next was a small one and it was at the end of a long dirt track. It was signed as a beach but I didn't think that many ordinary cars would go down that track, but they had and there were five cars at the end of the track.

As we walked onto the beach we saw a little beach bar and I wondered how it could survive with so few people on the beach. We put our belongings down and five guys with swimming shorts on, and one totally naked girl went into the sea for a cool down and a swim.

I love swimming naked, the water rushing passed my pussy feel wonderful.

Of course the guy got all handsy and I had the pleasure of ten hands playing with my goodies for some of the time. Then Max wanted to go further and whilst I was floating on my back I felt him spread my legs and move in between them.

Within seconds his cock was nudging my pussy then entering me. My body was going back and forwards as he fucked me until he came inside me.

Not content with just watching Max fuck me in the sea, all the other four wanted their turn and I guess that I could say that I was gang-banged whilst I floated on my back. I did managed to cum twice, and I did manage to stay on the surface of the water.

After five fucks I stopped things and waded my way back to the shore leaving the guys to talk about their conquest. As I walked out of the water I saw a young couple staring at me. I was sure that they knew what had just happened but I didn't care, I'd enjoyed it.

I was spread-eagle on my back when the guys came out of the sea and they insisted that I let them cover me in sunblock. Reluctantly (not) I agreed and I had to endure a long massage that included fingers going inside me more times than I could remember.

Then we settled down for about an hour's sunbathing before deciding that it was time to move on, but on the way back to the quads they decided to get a drink at the little beach bar. I hadn't bothered putting even the scarf on and the old man behind the bar didn't do anything more than look at me as we sat at a table drinking our colas with a cocktail of five lots of male cum still dripping out of my hole.

I didn't put the scarf on when I got on the back of the quad behind Ethan after telling him not to go very fast, but before that the guys decided that they wanted some photographs of them on the quads. Unsurprisingly they wanted photos of each of them with the naked me on the quads with them.

After posing for about thirty photos I was thinking that it was over but then they wanted photos of just me on a quad, and only a couple of the shots were of me sat on it like I was driving it. The rest were with me in all sorts of positions with my legs spread wide.

Whilst we were in the middle of those being taken a four by four arrived and the couple who got out stood and watched the guys taking some of the shots..

We left that car park with me still totally naked, apart from the crash hat and sunglasses, sat behind Ethan. I was and wasn't pleased that behind me, hiding my bare butt, was a carrier that held Ethan's and my bags.

The next stop was in a village, a village large enough to have a police station but thankfully we didn't see any policemen. When we got off the quads I put the scarf and tank top back on before we wandered around. It was the middle of the day and I guessed that it was siesta time for the locals because there was hardly anyone around.

Back on the road and me having taken the scarf and the top off again, I realised that we were getting close to the airport and the guys decided to drive round the roads at the terminal. There were hundreds of holidaymakers coming and going. Some of them must have seen the naked girl on the back of the quad bike but we didn't stop to give anyone the chance to say anything.

As we left the airport Ethan was in front of the other two quads and I soon realised that we were at the turning to my favourite beach so I shouted to Ethan to hang a right and before long we were driving alongside the salt water lakes.

Then we came to the car parks, bus stop and cafe where I'd been before.

Without me asking, the guys turned and went into the car park where we saw a lot of motorbikes and scooters. We got off the quads and as Ethan was locking our helmets to the quad Ryan came and got my bag and stuffed it into his backpack leaving me naked apart from my sandals and sunglasses, and having to ask Ryan if I wanted to put anything on, which I didn't.

I didn't complain as we walked across the car park, passed other people arriving, and then onto the beach right next to the beach bar that sort of divided the clothed and the naked parts of the beach.

"Anyone fancy an ice cream?" Max asked.

The consensus was that we did so Max grabbed my hand and led me into the Beach bar still totally naked. I stood there waiting with a tingling pussy, may hands by my sides and slowly looking around to see who was looking at me, and if they looked offended. I was happy that no one did, not even the man who served Max.

As we walked out of there I decided that the next time that I was at that beach I'd go into that beach bar totally naked again.

Back with the other guys we quickly found a space to spread our towels, the naked me surrounded by the five guys who didn't get naked. Just as we were getting settled Ryan got out a bottle of sunblock and came over to me.

"Spread 'em Sadie," Ryan said, quite loud enough for anyone nearby to hear then he started rubbing the cream all over me playing particular attention to my tits and pussy, enough attention to make me cum.

Max was next and he did my back and his fingers went between my legs and made me cum again. Once my breathing had returned to normal I turned over onto my back and said,

"Ethan, I think that Ryan missed a bit on my front would you take care of me please?"

Grinning, Ethan put a blob of sunblock on his hand and went straight to my pussy. But he didn't make me cum, just edged me. Harry and Jack did the same and they left a very frustrated me when they all lay on their towels to soak up the sun with me quietly calling them all 'bastards'.

That didn't last long and I guessed that all that playing with my goodies had left them all nearly as frustrated as me and less than an hour later I was following them into the sea. I guessed what was coming and led them in front of the clothed area, and yes, where the waster was deep enough they all took it in turns to fuck me like they had on the previous beach.

It was a very happy me who walked out of the sea in front of all those clothed people. I walked back to the towels and lay down with my legs wide open and promptly went to sleep.

When I woke up I looked around and saw all five guys laying around me, Ryan was looking at me and when he saw that I was awake he said,

"Do you often play with your pussy when you are asleep Sadie?"

"I don't know I'm asleep, but it might explain why my pussy and hand are often quite wet on a morning."

"Bloody hell Sadie, I've never met a girl like you, you're amazing, so are you ready for some more?"

"I never thought that I'd say this, but I need a bit of a rest."

"You've just slept for nearly an hour."

"No, not my energy, my pussy, it needs a rest, you lot are too rough with it."

"I'll be more gentle next time."

"So you think that you're going to fuck me again do you?"

"Don't you Sadie?"

"I do, and soon I hope, but not right now. Now guys, which ones of you want to come and walk in amongst all the naked people?"

"The girls you mean Sadie?" Max said.

"Girls and guys, I need some eye candy as well."

We packed up then slowly walked along the beach towards and then through the mainly naked people. No one really looked at me, not that I expected them to, but whenever I looked at the five guys they were all looking, even staring, at the naked women.

When we got to the other side I looked back at the guys and saw that all five of them had bulges in the front of their shorts. I smiled and wondered if those bulges would have been there if it was just me that they were looking at although by then they had seen me naked lots of times and fucked me at least four times. I must try to count those times sometime.

I kept walking, with the guys following me, up the track then into the woods. As I turned left to head towards the car parks Max asked me where we were going.

"Where do you want to go guys?" I asked.

Three of them shrugged their shoulders and the other two said that they didn't know.

We kept walking and when we got close to the car park I said,

"So who wants to fuck me?"

"I thought that you were sore?" Max asked.

"I am but I'm feeling horny."

"Come on Sadie," Ethan said, "I'm not fucking you in the middle of the track."

Ethan led us off the track and into the trees a bit, but there wasn't any real shrubbery so we were still very visible from the track.

"Stop Sadie." Ethan said. "Turn around and stand about a metre from that tree."

I did.

"Now spread your legs, bend at the waist and put your hands on the tree for support."

I did. I was ready to be fucked and I could clearly see the track and some of the car park. One by one, all five guys dumped their cum inside again me and yes, it was a bit painful to start off with but the fucking combined with the place and the fact that a bus must have arrived about five minutes earlier and a good dozen or so people were walking along the track and just about all of them heard and saw me getting fucked. Okay they couldn't see the guy's cocks going in to me but they couldn't have not known what we were doing.

"Thanks guy's, I needed that." I said when my second orgasm of that session faded away and Max, the last of the five to deposit his load inside me pulled out.

Then I continued,

"Right guys, we can go back to the quads the short way or the long way, which is it to be?"

"I'm guessing that you want to go the long way Sadie so that more people can see you naked with our cum running down the insides of your legs." Harry said.

"Yes please." I replied.

"Well I guess that it's the least that we can do for you Sadie, come on, lead the way." Harry said.

I led the five of them along the side of the car park, through the cafe and out onto the road. As we went through the cafe I saw a few people staring at the girl who was wearing only sandals and sunglasses and that girl felt good, quite squish between her legs, but good.

We walked along the road, a couple of cars beeping their horns, probably at the guys to tell them to get to the side of the road rather than at the naked girl who was with them, but I didn't mind. The car's occupants all got to see me naked.

In the bike's park were two couples about our age and they both stared at me as the guys got the quads ready then they watched me climb on the back of Ethan's still very naked and pleased that the quads had been parked in the shade so the seat wasn't red hot when I sat on it.

Off we drove with me still on a high from all the exposure. When we got to the roundabout Ryan, who was driving the lead quad, turned right and we headed towards Playa d'en Bossa.

I'd got so used to being naked that I didn't even think about us driving along the main street of the place. Okay no one could see my pussy but just looking at either side of me told any voyeur that I was naked on the back of that quad. It was only when the guys pulled off the main road towards the outskirts of the place, and stopped down a side road near a fast food place, that I thought about my lack of clothes.

"Come on Sadie," Ryan said, "we're stopping for a bite to eat."

"Hang on a minute, let me put some clothes on." I replied.

The guys didn't answer, instead, two of them grabbed one of my arms each and marched me along the street to the fast food place.

"We'll get thrown out and maybe they'll call the police." I said as we entered.

"We'll take that chance." Max said as we walked up to the counter.

As the guys gave their orders I looked around. There were a few people in there, about half of the guys there staring at me.

"Act normally." I said to myself over and over. Then I realised that Ryan was talking to me.

"What do you want Sadie?" Ryan repeated.

"Same as you." I replied not even knowing what he had ordered.

As I was saying that I looked towards the sales counter and saw a young sales man staring at me and waiting. I wondered if he could see some of the guy's cum that was still leaking out of my very tingly pussy.

As we waited I told the guys that they were fantastic, that they knew what I needed to fulfil my fantasies.

"Well we can see that your nipples are rock hard and no one could ever say that it's cold in here so you must be enjoying the experience." Max said.