All Comments on 'The Exile's Path Ch. 06'

by jimmy_james

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pleasant Surprise Update

I just got from work and decided to check Literotica for anything new and what do I find? Another update for one of my most anticipated stories. Nice.

Well, it's not all that surprising that Giles was ultimately being set up to be a patsy for Emily and her brother's schemes. No doubt they saw a callow youth desperate for status and recognition who would be almost comically easy to manipulate. And while Giles is certainly going to have to adapt to now being an oversized dog, he's got a formidable ally in Tula. One imagines she's had quite a lot of experience in handling Wargs and other outsized beasts. Very much looking forward to seeing how this potential piece of debauchery plays out.

If I had to offer criticism, I would say the scene where Jessemyn and Giles return to the inn and their parents seems a little rushed and perfunctory. We don't really get to see how this affects Danton and Victoria, we're just informed through through the text that this a thing that happened that they just accept. Might want to flesh out this scene more. (Though I would understand if you were just wanting to move things along, there's something to be said for avoiding waffle.)

Thumbs up and thank you for continuing this story.

jimmy_jamesjimmy_jamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

I absolutely agree with your criticism. I'm not fully satisfied with the ending of the chapter, but I was already running close to 10,000 words and didn't want the tone to drag at the very end.

I almost made Danton and Victoria just say fuck it and tag along with the rest of the gang.

Thanks again!

KevinSaxKevinSaxover 4 years ago
It’s been long

Wow I waited 9 months for chapter 7 and it’s still not here, what’s going on? Are we ever going to get it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is it abandoned?

He is one of my favorite author. His stories are a good balance of plot and smut. So disappointing to see him stop posting. Does anyone Know anythin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s an interesting world you’ve created and a damn shame it’s been abandoned. Please try to finish your creation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimmy_james@jimmy_james
I write erotic fiction, mostly fantasy, and draw erotic art, also mostly fantasy. I welcome constructive feedback and I'm usually up to chat - send me an email or message me on my blog. Thanks for reading! You can read chapters early and see art and maps on my blog at https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES