All Comments on 'The Experiment Ch. 02'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One very Lucky dude

Dude, that was so hot. You are one lucky dude. You need to video shoot your sexapades. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
real hot

that was really hot... couldn't help but masturbate myself while reading it... and now i'm so horny

cageyteecageyteealmost 17 years ago
It's great to see a new writer.

Welcome. I note that you did explore the feelings of the characters somewhat. I'm hoping there is more of this to come but I am caught up in the story. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lookin foreward to next chapter

luck fella, great writing, loved the story line

bbarebbarealmost 17 years ago
More Great Work

You do a great job of mixing in the nuances of a job and family and taking advantage of the limited time to participate in your carnal fun.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Jealous

Mostly of the general sense of interest in pleasing one another.

Also, in your ability to communicate so much in so few words.

Jason

Anjin1962Anjin1962about 7 years ago
Realistic feelings.

I loved the realistic way you described the building sexual desire, both in frequency and intensity, that follows becoming involved in new partners and group sex, great sex certainly has had the effect for us, of making you want more.. and more, like your libido becomes supercharged. Perhaps from experience? Love your stories, especially the poly / commune style ones.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

And the fun continues, definitely sounds like they are enjoying this experiment. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous