The Experiment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught the tail end of dinner in the kitchen – much less formal that several nights earlier. After I'd finished we all went into the media room and sat on the couch with Trish in the middle. I dimmed the lights and turned on the TV, but it was really an excuse for all of us to be together.

In a few minutes both John and I started to stroke Trish's arms and the exposed skin of her legs. Both of us then started to caress he neck, lick her ears, and then feel her breasts through her top. She was basking in the undivided attention from the two of us.

There was no rush. We went slowly, but there was no doubt where we were headed.

After enjoying being the object of our attention, Trish started to knead our thighs with her hands. Soon she moved higher until she was rubbing both of our cocks through our clothing. We tented up rather quickly.

We lifted her top and removed her bra. John then sucked on her left tit and I on her right. We were taking our time, moving slowly towards a threesome with Trish and the two of us.

Trish stopped us at one point and said she'd be right back. She left and went up to our bedroom. When she returned, she was in a light robe and a two-piece pajama set. She reclaimed the spot on the couch between us, leaning over and kissing me and then turning and kissing John.

Now we both took turns French-kissing her, alternately tasting each other as we did so. I recalled a wild make-out session in high school when I'd had that same tasting sensation – two of us were trying to score with a gal named Laurel, but we didn't get past third base.

As we kissed we again started stroking Trish's breasts and sucking on them through the flimsy material of her pajamas. Soon, the top came off and we had direct access.

I dropped down on the floor and pulled Trish's pajama pants off. Now she was nude before the two of us. I parted her legs and moved into her labia with my tongue at the ready. She moaned into John as I made first contact with her clitoris.

John alternately suckled on her breasts and upper body, and engaged her in deep kisses – all with his tongue. I was romancing her cunt – truly making love to her beautiful and most wonderful tasting pussy.

I started to penetrate her with my fingers, quickly locating her G-spot as I did so. Her moans became deeper and one hand kept pulling my head into her so that I emphasized contact with her area.

We kept this up for a long time, perhaps 30 minutes. Then Trish announced, "I need cock – lots and lots of cock. Cock from you," as she pointed at me, "and cock from you", as she kissed John again. "Right now." John and I stood and lost our clothes.

We started to reposition, but them Trish got up and, much to our surprise, pulled a large, white and furry comforter from behind the couch. She spread it on the floor. It was heavenly to feel the fur against our skin.

Trish lay down in the middle of the floor, nestled into the fur, and gestured to the two of us to join her. I gestured to John that he should go first. He needed no further invitation. He moved between her legs, holding his erect cock, aimed at her vagina and slipped into her in one smooth move. Trish moaned and arched her body to meet his initial thrusts.

I moved forward to suck on her breasts and to kiss and make love to her upper body. John quickened his pace slowly, but in only a few moments it was clear he was a man with mission. He was driving into her body with great intent. I pulled away, but still cradled Trish's head in my arms, as John drove to climax. A few seconds later he announced, "I'm cuming," arched his back and made six decisive thrusts into Trish's vagina.

Trish moaned and met his thrusts as she too had her first orgasm of the night.

The two of them nuzzled for a moment and then Trish reached over and grabbed my cock. "I need you, in me, right now!" she said. I pulled her over on top of me so I could caress and suck on her erect breasts some more. I could tell that they had made a connection straight to her clitoris that night, probably from all of the attention we were giving her.

I slide into her pre-moistened cunt. John had left her well lubricated. The two of us started bucking into one another and she started to rotate her hips in her thrusts in a way that was providing a high degree of stimulation to me. I was certainly a rod of titanium steel watching and participating in our group episode. Trish was sexed up more than perhaps I'd ever seen her, even in the past week or so.

John lay beside us, stroking his cock and occasionally reaching over and stroking Trish in some erotic place or another. At one point, he leaned over her and kissed her deeply as she rode me. She pulled him up and pulled his cock into her mouth and started sucking. How erotic watching her suck him while riding me. Watching that I lost control and blew my load deep into her, pumping an unusually large load atop John's cum. She was now awash in cum and it started to drip from her pussy down over my hard cock that was still resident in her warm home.

By this time, John was moving his hips so his cock moved in and out of Trish's mouth in small motions. She held onto the base and was masturbating him by hand as she sucked. I remained implanted in her cunt – pumping slowly to try to find a little stimulation in that moist bucket.

I told John to fuck the mouth of our slut. To cum in buckets in her mouth the same way we both had in her cunt. I suggested that he hold her head so she had to swallow his cum and told him anytime would be a good time to shoot off.

I kept up my dirty talk to him as she sucked him deeper into her mouth and throat. Finally, he groaned and announced his orgasm. Trish pulled back from him, but only slightly. I could watch as his ejaculate shoot across an inch or two from his glistening cock into her mouth. She let her mouth fill and then swallowed with a seductive smile to both of us.

"A girl could used to this kind of treatment," she offered. John collapsed back down on the fur spread with a huge sigh. "A guy could too," he said. I agreed.

Trish rolled off me onto her back and told me I had to go and get a washcloth from the laundry. I dashed out of the room and returned in a minute with towels and hot washcloths for each of us. We scrubbed up. Trish held the cloth to her crotch and disappeared into the power room to deposit the excess cum. When she returned she had her robe back on to indicate that our sex party was over for the evening. John dressed and I slipped my shorts and t-shirt back on. They kissed goodnight and John drove away a few minutes later. Trish and I headed to bed after cleaning up the media room.

Upstairs, Trish pushed me onto the bed and started to pull my pants down. "I'm not finished with you yet," she said. She inhaled my flaccid penis and started to masturbate the part of my unit that wasn't in her mouth. Thinking of all we'd just done downstairs not to mention her immediate work on my dick, I hardened up – at least sufficiently for her to remount me and start a nice slow and loving fuck.

We described our love for each other and then moved to pointing out highlights and remembrances of the night and the week to each other. This accelerated both our libidos and soon our pace had picked up. I lasted longer than usual and we both had exceptional orgasms – mine had lots of stars and lights. We cuddled as we went to sleep.

###

John was a way for the weekend and then had to travel for the following week. I called Loren on Saturday, but she had a family dinner that night. She said she'd be by on Monday after work and join us for dinner. Trish was an exceptionally affectionate person all weekend. We touched and kissed a lot, often at her instigation. We spread it around to the kids who luxuriated in knowing that they were loved and appreciated. We had lots of laughs and games. Those nights Trish and I had our own games after we went to bed.

Monday morning I was at work early and in only an hour felt like I stepped into a blender going a thousand miles an hour. By 6:30 pm I was wiped out, but had made some headway on several projects as well as received some compliments about my work from Jim – my tough as nails boss who trucked no bullshit. One thing I noticed is that many of the other senior managers started to call me before they had meetings with Jim to find out what kind of a mood he was in or what his hot buttons of the day were. Since these execs were still several ranks above me, I felt empowered and more of a peer with them. I enjoyed the privilege, knowing that it would evaporate when I moved on from the position. One thing bothered me about the division was that we had to long-term plan. We did annual budgeting for a two-year look ahead, but had no specific plans for which customers we wanted to go after, which markets, how we planned to use technology or additional human resources. I mentioned this to Jim several weeks later and he just nodded and said he'd noticed the same thing.

By the time I got home on Monday the kids had been fed. Trish and Loren each had a very content child in their laps that was being read to. I kissed all four of them and then went and poured myself and the other two adults some wine. A few minutes later the crew trooped through the house, kids on piggyback, and headed to bed. I joined the crew upstairs and we made a major production out of tucking each child in and having each adult tell a short story and kiss each of the two girls goodnight. Then the three off us went downstairs to have dinner.

Trish had started some chicken cooking before I got home, so while she finished up the main course, Loren and I prepared some side dished and a salad. In ten minutes, we sat down to eat.

We had a comfortable give and take conversation about our jobs and then got on long-term goals. Loren confided that she would love to find someone to have a permanent life-long relationship with, citing Trish and I as her role models. We both told her that we'd try to keep her bucket full in the meantime and that she was welcome to think of us that way if it helped.

After dinner we all got touchy-feely in the kitchen as we cleaned up. Without stating so, each of us signaled to the others that they wanted some intimate loving. Once we were all in agreement, Trish excused herself and went to get "more comfortable." I was already in shorts and a sport shirt. Loren was still in her slacks and blouse from work.

I pulled Loren into the media room. I unfurled Trish's furry down comforter to show her our new bed for fucking. She was impressed with the addition. We were kissing tenderly on the couch and making loving sounds at one another when Trish came and joined us. She just snuggled right in to the two of us as natural as ever – kissing both of us with long lingering, sensuous embraces that raised our temperatures. After a few minutes, Loren said she wanted to rid herself of her work clothes and so she seductively stripped as Trish and I watched, laying the clothes carefully over the back of my desk chair. When she was nude, she pulled Trish up and peeled her robe from her shoulders. Trish was naked underneath. Loren put her head down and started sucking on Trish's breasts. Trish just put her head back in total surrender to the erotic feelings starting to surround her body.

I rose and also shed my clothing. I then came up behind Trish and supported her as Loren continued her ministrations to the front of her body. Loren took advantage of the situation and ran her tongue in widening swathes down Trish's body, making forays down her thighs but avoiding her pubic area for now.

After a minute or two, I pulled Trish on top of me as I sat down on the couch. Trish was openly exposed to Loren who then knelt in front of Trish and now focused on her entire pussy area. I watched over Trish's shoulder and stroked her breasts in an erotic way.

After a few moments of watching, my cock was rock hard but smothered by Trish's body. I squirmed out from beneath Trish as Loren continued to plunge her tongue into her body. Trish was in her total enjoyment mode – head back, one hand caressing her own breasts to add stimulation, and the other hand guiding Loren's head.

I came around behind Loren and pulled her hips up so she was better positioned for my penetration. I worked my cock into her pussy and started a slow grind back and forth. Loren moaned from within Trish's cunt and made small welcoming motions with her body. I was not in a rush; in fact I wanted the feelings and emotions of happiness and love that we all were sharing to last as long as possible.

I reached around and started to massage Loren's pendulous breasts that were swaying with my in and out motions into her pussy. I was rewarded with the extensions of her nipples as I worked, showing how stimulated she was with the proceedings. Occasionally, she would bend around and allow me to kiss her from the side – letting me taste my wife on her lips as well as express my love and affection for her.

After a few moments, Loren shifted around so she was next to Trish on the couch. The two of them held their legs up and wrapped their upper bodies together in hugs of mutual adoration. I repositioned and started making ten or so thrusts into one woman before sliding sideways on the furry floor cover to the other woman, where I would repeat the process – thrusting ten or so times into her body.

The women started to caress each other's breasts, leaning down to suckle on the nipples and lick the surrounding areas. They took turns depending on who I was fucking at the time. When I was stroking in and out of Loren, Trish would be sucking on her breasts. When I moved to fuck Trish, Loren moved over to suck on her. The whole situation was exceptionally erotic.

In a few moments I asked where I should come. Trish told me I should definitely make Loren the focus of the evening, since she was our guest. Loren said Trish, but I put my focus on getting the timing right so I would cum in Loren's cunt. In one more rotation through the women, I just continued stroking faster and faster in and out of Loren as she exposed herself fully to me on the couch. I felt her cuntal muscles send ripples up and down my cock and that was all it took; I exploded into her, sending my love fluids deep into her body.

Lest we forget Trish, after coming down from our orgasmic highs, Loren dropped to the floor in front of Trish and again started to lick and suck, this time plunging three fingers into her cunt in rough action. I watched as I hardened again; stroking myself to accelerate the process. I could tell Trish was near but was holding back for some reason.

In a few minutes I moved into position and displaced Loren. I started cunnilingus on my wife, using my fingers to extend the stimulation. Loren dropped to the floor between the couch and me and inhaled by cock into her mouth. She proceeded to give me a wet blowjob – I was already moist from fucking her, plus she was using lots of spit and saliva to help lubricate the mouth-cock connection.

In a few minutes I was really hard; Loren took hold of my dick and led it back to the entrance to Trish's vagina. In one thrust I impaled my wife. She moaned. Loren moved up and kissed her and sucked on her breasts. I got about a dozen strokes in before Trish climaxed, throwing her head from side to side as she relished the delight of orgasmic waves that washed over her.

I stopped stroking and focused on kissing her and bringing her back to the "now" with Loren and me. Trish shot me a smile of contentment as she snuggled into Loren's hug. Both of them sank off the couch onto the furry down comforter. After dimming the lights, I pulled pillows down for the three of us. I spooned in behind Loren inserting myself into her wet pussy. We had a nice little fuck until I had another orgasm. Trish leaned over Loren and kissed me goodnight. We pulled another blanket over the three of us and drifted off to sleep.

Tuesday morning found me a little stiff from sleeping on the floor all night. I was very satisfied and well loved. I kissed the women into a groggy state of consciousness and then got up, slipping into my shorts and going upstairs to shave and shower. I did hear Loren mumble something about having to go home and change her outfit; Trish told her not to worry that she could outfit her from her wardrobe. They both pretended to go back to sleep cuddled against one another. I grabbed a fast shower, shaved and was into my pin stripes before the women were really up and about. Both headed into the master bedroom as I headed downstairs with the two kids in tow. They were bright eyed and bushy tailed, and overtly pleased that Loren had had a sleepover. The first of many I secretly hoped.

I had everyone dressed and fed by the time Trish and Loren appeared. I made Loren promise to come back that evening, kissed everyone goodbye and started my commute back to the blender.

Loren stayed the rest of the week with us, making only one trip back to her apartment to drop off and pick up some clothing and her mail. Each day she'd be off to her work too. We had a lovely commune based at our house for the week and I loved being the providing male of our small group. We made love to each other every night and slept together cuddled in our big bed. It was a unique experience never to quite again repeat itself in the same way.

To be continued

12