The Experiment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers

To my surprise she raised her arm and offered me her downturned hand. Smiling, I grabbed it and kissed it. When I did, she added "So you're really Heather's new boyfriend..." Turning to Heather, she said "How did you two meet?"

"Actually, I've known him for a long time. You remember my philosophy colleague?"

Aoife's eyes widened as she briefly looked back at me. "Really? But I thought that he wasn't into this... And you brought him here?"

"Yes, she did." I said. Aoife turned her head, surprised by my outburst. "I had no idea what this place was but now I got a pretty good idea and I'm happy to play along. Play along." I repeated for Heather.

Aoife truly seemed surprised by the fact that I answered before Heather could. As I was talking, I looked directly into her eyes and tried to make her see that I found her extremely desirable. She clearly got the message. Her expression changed, became a lot more sensuous. She stepped very close to me and grabbed the black rose on my lapel.

I leaned towards her, placing my head a few inches away from hers, still staring intently into her lovely eyes. Aoife took a quick, sharp breath as I did: here at least, she wasn't used to men taking initiative. While looking at me, she said "Heather... If ever you let him take that pin off, find me..." She then stood on her toes, bringing her face closer to mine and smelled me. It was a very strange experience as even though I had made the first move, I still felt like a stud animal being evaluated. Right next to us, Heather said "Jer, don't you think that Aoife looks like treat tonight?"

My heart skipped a beat and glanced at Heather, my eyes wide. Did she really meant that Aoife would be my treat? That choice of word couldn't be a coincidence, yet was she really talking about a threesome? Aoife was still staring into my eyes with a sweet smile, in perfect control of herself. Looking down, I could see that she still had her hand around my pin and was ready to pull it out. I mumbled "Yes, she does," hoping that I didn't sound like a quivering fool.

After a few tense and delicious moments she backed off and grinned. Her hand was still around my pin though. Aoife was stunningly beautiful, standing there very close to me with her eyes locked with mine. Her mask was a very flimsy affair and I had no doubt that I would recognize her on the streets. Easily. This was a woman that was not afraid of acknowledging the fact she came here. I wasn't sure I would be able to recognize Shion easily like this.

I cleared my throat and, in a low voice, said "Looks like even the women that come here like men who aren't completely submissive."

"Some of us, at least..." Aoife said. She was now flushed, her breathing slightly faster. "I don't know how you managed to net Heather here, though."

"Just between the three of us..." I said, whispering and looking right at Heather this time, "I think that the most dominant women are just unconsciously asking to be dominated in return."

Aoife laughed out loud, the sound as lovely as she was. She knew Heather and was probably shocked at the thought that such a dominant woman would secretly like to be dominated. But as wonderful as the Irish woman was, still standing very close to me, I was focused on Heather right now. How I would have liked to be a trained, clinical psychologist at this moment! I tried and failed to decipher my new girlfriend's expression. She wasn't smiling, nor did she look angry. She didn't even look like she wanted to deny what I had said! Nor confirm it for that matter.

Looking at me, Heather slowly smiled and said "We're going to have to talk about this my dear... I think that an evening in the room downstairs at my place, you know, the one you've been curious about, will cure you of this silly notion..." As I grinned, Aoife was still laughing next to us. She released my pin and said "I think I'll let you two sort this out." She kissed my cheek, did the same with Heather and said "The pin... Let me know if..." before leaving.

Afterwards, I looked at Heather and smiled. I had no idea what she would say or do but I was ready for anything: a comment about what I had said about dominating her, about my not-so-subtle behaviour with Aoife, about the fact that I had said that I would play along...

What she asked me took me completely by surprise. A small smile on her lips, she looked at me and asked "Would you like us to have sex with Aoife?"

Not betraying anything by my posture or expression, I took a few deep breaths and, once again, tried to decipher her expression. Failing a second time, I said "I think we need to go to the balcony again."

As we walked there, I realized that the balcony had become a sort of a out of character place for us. At least for me. As we stood outside, holding each other's hands, I said "Teasing a threesome and offering one isn't the same thing. I know you like to test me but this is a dangerous game."

"Is it?" she asked.

"Of course..." I looked at her and despite the fact that we'd known each other for years, we had only been together for a couple of weeks. "If I were single, of course I'd like to fuck—"

"But you're not single." she interrupted me. "And I didn't ask if you'd like to fuck her." I frowned, confused. "I asked you if you would like us to fuck her."

Again, I stared at her, mystified. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. "You've managed to completely unsettle me, Heather." She smiled, clearly glad to have unsettled her longtime stoic philosopher friend and new lover. But she wasn't grinning or laughing as she would have been had I said this months ago. Finally reading her expression, I said "But I'm not angry or afraid, my dear. I trust you entirely. I have no intention of backing away from you, from us."

Heather was visibly shaken by my comment. It was not what she had been expecting at all. I was coming to realize that she was going out on a limb by bringing me here. She was revealing what was probably the most out-of-norm facet of herself, and was nervous about how I would react. I said "I'm still very surprised by your offer, especially mere weeks after we finally hook up. Firstly during those weeks I learned that you were highly dominant in bed. Then I find out that you've invited me to this feminazi ball. Twenty minutes ago I was expecting to play the gentle, domesticated man for an entire night. And now you're offering this?" I grinned and added "You expected me to take all of this in stride? You give me too much credit my dear."

Heather stared at me in silence for a long while before kissing me. A long kiss, yet a soft kiss. Extremely soft. She took a deep breath once we stopped, and looked at me. This time she was grinning, looking profoundly happy. Then her eyes narrowed a bit and I knew there were some more mischief coming. "So? My dear? Do you want us to fuck her?" she asked. "She's obviously interested..."

"Well." I took a deep breath myself. "In a perfect world, where that wouldn't bother or displease or hurt you in any way... yes I would. Of course I would. She's gorgeous."

Heather smiled. "Good answer. Very good answer."

Then her expression changed, and she suddenly looked very predatory, very dominant. "There's just one problem. We're not in the regular, male-dominated world where two women are just happy to lie with any man that wants a threesome. And—"

"Pffff! Heather!" I interrupted her. "Dont mistake porn with reality! You know very well that most men are not that simple and predictable."

"Shhh!" she stopped me. "In any case. If you want us to fuck Aoife, you'll have to watch me get fucked by another man first."

This time I was caught unawares, not expecting this at all. My eyes opened wide and I didn't know what to say. "Hmmm..." she said. "You don't like it as—" I interrupted her again, this time with my finger on her lips.

I knew what she was going to say. In fact, I said "You're going to say to me that while the idea of fucking another woman sounds good, the reverse doesn't. And that makes me a sexist. I'm going to counter that it's not that simple, that I'm also profoundly influenced by my culture, and that threesomes with two women are way more common than with two men. And..." I trailed off, trying to gather my wits. "Who?"

Heather, who had been smiling ear to ear like a wolf as I spoke, simply said "Aoife's escort. I don't know his name." After a brief pause, she said "Well?"

"Ok."

Again, she was surprised. "Really? Damn, Jer, you must really want to fuck Aoife! I thought you preferred more voluptuous—"

"Stop it." I said, cutting her off yet one more time. "I do want to fuck her but that's secondary." I paused, then added "I trust you, Heather. I admit that I have no idea how I'm going to react when I see you and him fucking. No idea. But I want to try it, I want to face that situation because I really want to be with you. You challenge me like no other woman has ever done before and... for crying out loud, we've only been together for two weeks!"

I was laughing as I finished but Heather was looking at me with a serious expression on her face. Once again I had surprised her. I think that all of these surprises were small victories in this strange situation. We were both passing each other's challenges. As she stared into my eyes, she squeezed my arms very strongly with her hands. She seemed to be burning in front of me. I guessed I was the first man to ever let her do this for this reason. I could imagine her previous boyfriends agreeing out of lust or weakness. Maybe I was too harsh with them but seeing how she was reacting now...

A few minutes later Heather spotted Aoife across the room and beckoned her with her finger. When she came, Heather placed my black rose in her hand. The smile on Aoife's lips when she saw it made her look even more beautiful than earlier. "But first..." Heather said. "Where's your escort?"

Aoife grinned, looked at me and then back at Heather "Really?"

"Yep."

Looking at me again, Aoife said "You're quite something, my friend. Can't wait to get to know you."

Five minutes later we were all in a private room with a huge king sized bed surrounded by many soft sofas. The guy, whose name I didn't know and didn't want to know, seemed used to this. He was probably a regular of this place. As I looked at him, I detected a surprising expression. The man was jaded! Damn! At his age, about twenty, I would have given an arm and a leg to be able to be the escort of such stunning women.

Then again I had never prostituted myself and I got the feeling that sex without intimacy, even with gorgeous women, didn't bring this guy profound contentment. Even though he was watching intently as Aoife began removing Heather's dress, his eyes glued on her majestic breasts, I knew that he was perfectly aware that he wasn't really "with us". In a strange way, even if I had only known Aoife for a total of five minutes, there was a connection there, growing. He stood there like a tool waiting to be used.

And later he would receive a check for this... It's strange how these thoughts led me to feeling pity for the guy even though he would be fucking the most beautiful woman in the world... When the top of Heather's dress fell to her waist, I forgot about the lucky yet unlucky guy in the room with us. I had seen her breasts naked, had kissed and sucked and caressed them each and every single day since Heather and I hooked up but I still felt a pulse of pleasure deep in my belly. They were so big, so firm and proud... I growled audibly and the two women turned to me, smiling.

Soon after, the rest of her dress was freed and slowly fell over her hips. Heather was facing me, and I enjoyed the sight of her pussy for a few moments before looking up at her. I could see that she was burning with lust and I had a pretty good idea that it was not directed at the guy behind her. As Aoife went to him and undressed him in turn, Heather walked to me and knelt on the plush carpet. "Are you sure about this?" she whispered.

I was pretty sure she had never asked that question to her previous boyfriends. I nodded, trying to look confident even though I wasn't. My head knew that there was no danger, that while Heather might enjoy this guy's cock, there wasn't anything remotely threatening to our relationship, as young as it was. Then again we were not only heads! My cock may have been up for this but my heart was still worried...

Heather stood up and joined the guy on the bed. He was laying down on his back, his big cock already hard, covered with a condom. Without even sharing a single word, Heather straddled him. For a while she just pressed her pussy against the underside of his cock, making small movements. Soon she was lengthening those movements and I guessed that her juices were now properly coated all over his shaft.

Aoife had also removed her dress and was now sitting next to me in glorious lingerie. I looked at her for a while but my attention soon returned to Heather. From my vantage point I could see the guy's cock appearing and disappearing between her legs, could even see her pussy splayed over it! I was hard as a rock, uncomfortable in my pants but I felt profoundly conflicted. Heather was staring into my eyes with a small smile on her lips and ignored the guy completely. She was probably doing this on purpose.

Heather stopped moving and reached down between her legs. Raising herself many inches above him, she pulled his cock upright and guided it against her opening. She then sheathed him entirely inside her, letting her weight push her down against him. She moaned as she did, closing her eyes. When the guy grunted and reflexively reached for her breasts, she swatted his hands away. Despite everything I was feeling, I experienced another stab of pity for the guy. It was utterly crazy.

And as insane as it was, as the minutes went by there was a peculiar aura of normality that settled in this room. Aoife, who had been silent next to me, now turned her head and whispered "I can see that this is hard..." I nodded. "Why are you doing this? You're not one of her dumb boyfriends nor just an escort."

I shrugged, still staring at Heather. I was profoundly turned on by the sight of her body in the cowgirl position, by the sight of her breasts bouncing freely, of her half closed eyes and opened mouth and by the sound of her moans. Yet I wasn't there beneath her, enjoying that ride.

Aoife suddenly leaned in much closer, her nose touching my ear as she said "You love her." It wasn't a question. "You truly do... you're not just infatuated with her, or awed by her or simply lusting after her body." She paused, kissed my ear very delicately, and added "Does she know?" I shook my head very slightly. "Interesting..." she added before pulling away.

Without warning, Heather moved off of the guy and came to kneel in front of me again. With a backwards look and a movement of the head she told the guy to follow her. Kneeling behind her, he pushed himself in once more. I was staring into Heather's eyes as he penetrated her, and saw her eyes partly closing. She was clearly very excited, maybe close to climaxing. Yet I could also see that she was nervous.

She placed her hands on my knees, staring into my eyes as she was being fucked from behind. "I can stop whenever you want..." she whispered to me.

I frowned, surprised. I shook my head again and leaned forward towards her. "So if I want, I can simply ask you to stop?" Heather nodded. I leaned closer to her, kissed her lips before adding "So you're telling me that I have all the power here? That I'm actually in control?"

Next to us, Aoife burst out laughing again, that same laugh as earlier, bright and gay. "He has you there, my love..." she said to Heather. Heather was staring right into my eyes. She could have said no, could have retracted her offer, could have asked the guy to fuck her harder and not stop... She did or said none of these. Instead, looking like panther on the hunt, she climaxed right there, staring into my eyes. Aoife reached forward and caressed Heather's head, still laughing gently. "Oh my dear... You're in sooooo much trouble Heather!"

"Shut up!" she said between two panting breaths. "And you!" she added looking at me. "Kiss me again!"

And we did. Another wonderful kiss that went way beyond mere lust or desire. The guy actually came inside her, filling his condom as we kissed, and neither of us noticed until we stopped kissing. Aoife stood up and talked with her escort for a moment before asking him to leave us alone. When she returned to us, Heather was pressed against me and I was hugging her hard. Looking up, I saw that that Aoife was naked, with nothing but a naughty smile on her lips and her mask. As she took it off, she said "Looks like one of us is severely overdressed."

I stood up, disentangling myself gently from Heather's arms. I could see that Heather was surprised by Aoife's decision to remove her mask. They shared a look I couldn't quite decipher, but Heather removed her own as well. I felt like it was a significant move, but I would have to ask her about it later. "That's my favorite nymph!" Heather said.

My heart was beating, both because of the unexpectedly precious moment I had just shared with Heather, and because I was going to fuck the delightful redhead that was smiling at me, her lust shining in her green eyes. In fact, I had four stunning green eyes staring at me as I finished undressing. Aoife looked at my erect cock, nodded with a smile and turned to Heather. "Why don't you lay on your back, my dear." Turning her head towards me, she added "As for you, sit back, enjoy the show and wait for my signal. You'll recognize it, don't worry."

Without even waiting for my acknowledgment, Aoife turned back towards Heather. My new girlfriend looked incredibly sexy on her back, and I swallowed hard as I watched Aoife kneeling next to her, then laying over her. Like most men, I was fascinated and aroused at the sight of two women making love, and for the first time in my life I was seeing it up close and personal.

Heather and Aoife began by kissing while caressing each other's bodies. Soon Aoife did what I would have done in her place, sliding down and enjoying Heather's breasts with her mouth. Seeing this lovely lass licking and sucking on Heather's breasts made my cock even harder than it already was.

But lower down, the sight was almost as arousing. Aoife's ass, even though she wasn't pushing it out or anything like that, was breathtaking. She was stretched out with one ankle crossed over the other. Nothing fancier but she didn't need to do anything more. I sat there almost panting as I watched them, hearing Heather's moans. I knew she liked having her breasts fondled and sucked on, and whatever Aoife was doing was working.

I was waiting for a signal but couldn't discern anything. I so dearly wanted to join them, to straddle Aoife's thighs and push my cock between those asscheeks and slip into her pussy. But nothing. As I was beginning to wonder if this was nothing more than an elaborate tease, Aoife sent me her message. And boy was she right. I recognized it in a second. Aoife arched her ass outwards, pushing her wonderful ass higher and higher until I could clearly see her pussy in the crossroads of her thighs and asscheeks.

Somehow she managed to make it look like her pussy was blossoming! After having ben pressed tightly between her closed thighs, it seemed to bloom and open up. Between her two white lips I could now see a widening gap of pale pink flesh. Her two inner lips appeared and when she stopped I could even see her hole gaping slightly. Not gaping like pussies can after being fucked thoroughly, just opening slightly. And it was glistening with her juices.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers