The Experiment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,852 Followers

I got up and straddled her thighs as I had been dreaming of doing. But just as I was starting to push my cock down, Aoife stopped sucking on Heather's breasts and said "Tsk, tsk, tsk... You think you can just fuck me like this? Oh no. No, no, no... Eat my pussy and if you're good enough I'll let you fuck me." I grinned, then growled.

Heather laughed and said "Shut up mistress, and keep sucking on my breasts!"

Aoife did just that as I slid down those sweet legs of hers. As much as I wanted to fuck that bright pink pussy of hers, the thought of having to lick it was almost as enjoyable. And as I plunged right into it, I wasn't disappointed. Aoife tasted wonderful and I pushed my tongue as deep as it would go to get as much of her juices as I could. Between two breathless dives into this pussy, I growled "You taste wonderful!"

Heather laughed again "Do you say that to all your conquests?" remembering that I said that to her every time I ate her out.

"No, just the ones who deserve it." I said. "And I have a feeling you know very well that this little Irish nymph tastes better than fine whiskey."

She only laughed and Aoife joined in. We remained in this position for a long time and I fell in a sort of daze, my eyes closed, as I alternately devoured her pussy and tickled her clit. I was also enchanted to hear her moaning with that sweet voice of hers and soon felt like I was playing the sexiest of instruments. Of course I couldn't resist her firm ass, well rounded yet small. I bit into the apples of those cheeks, feeling the fragile skin giving way against my mouth.

Breaking me out of my trance I heard her whispering "Fuck me..." very weakly. A second later, she repeated "Fuck me!" a lot more aggressively.

Grinning, I moved back upwards, tracing a long line of saliva from her pussy to her upper back. Right after I stopped, Aoife whispered "Heather... Your man just licked my asshole..."

Heather replied "Oh the naughty bastard..."

I didn't really care right now. Couldn't really care, in fact. Instead I was panting with lust as I poked Aoife's pussy with my cock until I felt its tip slip in. As quickly and forcefully as I felt I could, I buried my cock in this delicious pussy, feeling it open before me until I bottomed out. I felt Aoife arch herself upwards until she was pressed against me, and then she cried out her pleasure, her voice mixing with mine.

I fucked her a few times and watched, amazed, as she threw her thick red mane of hair left and right, groaning all the while. "Follow me." she whispered breathlessly before moving down. I slowed a bit and moved down with and grin when I understood what she wanted. At once I saw Heather's legs open and lift high up in the air and heard her moans turn to cries of pleasure. Aoife was now giving Heather what I had been giving her for the past ten minutes. And it was making Heather just as happy!

As wonderful as her moans were, I was overwhelmed by Aoife's pussy. She was as sweet as could be, her pussy feeling as good as it had tasted earlier. Yet I also knew that the intensity of my pleasure was explained in great part by the fact that I experiencing my first threesome. Above Aoife's bright red head I was now staring into Heather's eyes. And in that moment I was overfilled with joy and gratitude and passion and love. I came so very close to telling her that I loved her. So very close. But I managed to stop myself, preferring to keep that special moment for later.

A few moments later I was grinning then laughing as we both felt Aoife climaxing between us. She pushed her ass outwards as much as she could and I felt it penetrating just a smudge deeper. Aoife was panting and crying out loud until she froze, jerked and spasmed between us. She crumbled down against Heather and writhed in pleasure, and Heather was smiling as she held her head tight, grinning as we shared a look.

When I pulled away and let Aoife roll onto her side, Heather sat up and said "My turn with the cock now!" I laughed, feeling both like a stud animal and such a great surge of pleasure that I didn't mind. She pushed me on my back and quickly straddled me. She knew I loved this position and soon she was riding me. Looking at me, she asked "Do you like knowing that some of the juices around your cock come from that red-haired beauty over there?"

"Damn right! Do you?" I asked in return.

"You really have to ask?" she was grinning and began fucking me harder.

She grabbed my wrists and pulled them above my head. That position forced her to lean far forward, and that was both good and bad. It was bad because it forced her to slow down. Then again, it was delightful because it placed her breasts in the range of my mouth. I could still feel traces of Aoife's saliva as I began to feast on them, which only added to my pleasure.

Suddenly I felt Aoife spreading my leg open and nestling between them. A moment later I heard Heather gasp. I couldn't see a thing and in this position, I couldn't even move out of the way of her breasts to see what was going on. As Heather continued to laugh and gasp in pleasure, I figured that Aoife was eating her pussy from behind. Not as ideal as from the front but seeing Heather's reaction, it was clearly working.

Then again, I thought in my fog of pleasure, I didn't feel her tongue on me. But if that was right, it meant that... Shit! Was Aoife reaming Heather? Was she teasing her asshole? Heather and I had never talked or even hinted at anal sex... But now... This opened doors! Now in my mind's eye I could picture Aoife's perfect body stretched between my legs, her sweet ass upturned as she buried her face between Heather's buttocks. Eventually I felt Aoife's mouth on the base of my cock and groaned as she then sucked my balls.

Without warning, Heather pulled away from me and rolled to her side. For a moment my eyes met Aoife's over my spasming cock and she winked at me, saying "Well hello there!" As if she knew what Heather wanted, Aoife rolled to her side as well and I followed suit. Soon enough we were in a sort of messy triangle, the sexiest of triangles I had ever seen.

I rested my head sideways against one of Heather's thighs and opened my mouth to eat her pussy and felt Aoife's mouth on my cock. From what I had seen before plunging between Heather's thighs, my girlfriend was also eating Aoife's pussy. The position forced Aoife to pull my cock far away from my belly and at first it was slightly painful as I was hard as a fucking rock.

But soon I realized that this position had its advantages. It was also forcing Aoife to tilt her head far backwards which meant that... Gods! I was so deep in her mouth! I felt her moving up and down on my shaft almost its entire length! I had never been deepthroated before and while I wasn't sure that Aoife was doing it fully, she certainly was the woman who had come the closest!

I was trembling as I tried my best to pleasure Heather. It seemed to be working. Even though I couldn't see much, I could hear her moaning and feel her twitching as I found her sweet spots. And when she came, I held on and smiled, at least as much as I could sandwiched between her round thighs. Soon after that Aoife pulled back from my cock and cried out, very loudly, as she herself came.

By then Heather had lifted the thigh that was above my head and I was resting on the other one, watching Aoife climaxing. After taking a few deep breaths, Aoife looked at me and dove back to my cock. She was surprised when I placed my hand on her head and pulled her back gently. She was puzzled but I said "Can I take you from behind, on all four?" Once again she laughed that brilliant laughter and nodded.

I knelt behind her, staring at her perfect ass as she made it sway side to side. I placed my cock against her pussy, then pushed back inside. When I grabbed her hips, I whispered "Gods this won't take long!"

Aoife and Heather both laughed, and Aoife said "We have all the time in the world..."

"Well," I gasped, "I don't!"

I was already climaxing, mere seconds after having begun to fuck her in this position. I had already been close in her mouth but the sight of her ass was way too much for me. I groaned and cried, trembled and shook and became dizzy with pleasure as I squirted jet after jet of cum inside her. Heather was sitting right next to us and kissed my arm as I came.

I fell back on the bed like a rock, my cock making a "plopping" sound as it pulled out of Aoife. The two women came close to me and we remained like this, snuggled very intimately, for a long while. In the comfortable silence, I realized that I had known Aoife for less than an hour before having this mind-blowing threesome with her. I grinned, then laughed out loud. Heather asked me why. "I just wondering when the next ball was..."

Heather laughed and said "Oh dear... Typical male!"

Aoife then said "Such a beast!", laughing as well.

Later, I kissed Aoife on the lips before leaving, with the promise that we'd see her again before the next ball. Heather and I took a long walk outside before getting to our car. During that walk, we talked about a lot of things. Life, love, fidelity and what each other wanted for the next ten years. That last bit was not a perfect match for the both of us but not so different as to scare us.

After a long silence sitting on a bench, all alone in the night, I squeezed her hand twice. When she turned her head towards me, I said "I love you Heather."

She grinned and said "I know you do..." Despite her cheeky words, I could see that her eyes were suddenly a lot brighter.

"I think I have for a long time." I added.

After another silence, while our eyes were locked together, she smiled and said "I love you too, Jeremy. Even if I know you're going to be the man who will challenge me the most." she finished with slightly shaking breath.

I didn't know what to say to that so I kissed her instead. After that intense moment, we took a few deep breaths. With a smile on my lips I said "You're going to challenge me as well, my love. Having to fuck beautiful women like this all the time... Sheesh!" Heather shook her head, smiled then laughed. I added "We have a lot of things to talk about, you know."

"Yes." she replied. "Like how you have misguided notions about what dominant women really want."

I snorted, then said "Yeah, that, of course. And also what Aoife was doing to you between your legs while I couldn't see."

Heather laughed again and got up before pulling me up with her. "That, I think," she said as we walked to the car, "is something that will remain our little secret, my love."

Would it, though? Would it really?

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,852 Followers