All Comments on 'The Experimental Regimen'

by Tribad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Major fantasy

Multiple women. Naked and masturbating for them. I cannot imagine how great that might be. Actually, I can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

I would like to see more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredibly erotic

Cumming on a doctor's command is an all-time fantasy of mine.

kensimoorekensimooreover 6 years ago
Fun!

Fun and well written story, thanks for your work!

Biker_TypeBiker_Typeover 6 years ago

Great story. CFNM is a favorite fantasy of mine, hope you keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please Continue

Please continue this story Tribad.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

But all the precise measurements added nothing and actually detracted.

And the idea of allowing the students in to observe so they could see how she conducted the experiment is nonsense. They'd already seen the videos and heard the recorded dialog.

The masturbation itself wasn't great. No dialog about what he was thinking of then. Was it the same as what he thought about when he did it at home? Different? If so, how?

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTribad@Tribad
Hi everyone, I'm an author from France, and I like writing stories about voyeurism, exhibitionism, masturbation, incest and non-consent. I enjoy corresponding via email with my readers, so don't hesitate to write, I'll do my best to reply fast :-)