The Experimental Regimen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was scanning the room as he slowly moved his hand up and down his member. The young women seemed very focused, while doctor Stevens looked at him with a smile. She knew how much the young man was enjoying this. Anna continued her observations:

"1 minute 12 seconds, patient has begun moaning. The patient's pre-seminal fluid has continued oozing out abundantly and now covers the entire surface of the penis."

"1 minute and 45 seconds, patient has... cupped his scrotum with his left hand and has slowed his movements. Breathing is becoming deeper. Patient is delicately squeezing his testicles."

"You're doing great, Anna. Continue like this."

Anna proceeded as instructed:

"2 minutes and 40 seconds, patient's moans are becoming louder."

"2 minutes and 55 seconds, the patient has stopped moving his hand and is instead thrusting his hips back and forth against his hand. Patient is massaging his balls with more intensity."

"3 minutes and 17 seconds, patient is further slowing down his movements."

Doctor Stevens asked:

"Do you know why he is slowing down?"

Anna replied:

"Maybe he is... trying to delay orgasm?"

Doctor Stevens nodded.

Jason looked at Leanne and said:

"Leanne, I'm going to ejaculate soon..."

Leanne carefully placed the cup in front of the young man's erection. Anna observed:

"3 minutes 40 seconds, the patient has announced his imminent ejaculation. Patient has stopped rocking his hips and resumed stroking his sex at a slow pace."

A few more seconds passed. Jason felt his muscles tense up and said:

"Leanne, I will now ejaculate..."

He finally crossed the edge and let out a loud grunt. He looked into Leanne's eyes as he began filling the cup she was holding for him. Anna said:

"3 minutes 51 seconds, patient has reached orgasm and is ejaculating. Patient has begun grunting."

Jason turned his eyes towards the beautiful eastern european intern as he shot burst after burst of semen into the transparent cup, while she continued commenting on his climax:

"Patient continues to stroke his penis and massage his testicles during ejaculation."

She seemed to be counting on her fingers while she spoke. With wide eyes, Leanne watched the white bursts hitting the bottom of the cup he was carefully holding. She tried to follow the young man's movements, doing her best not to spill any of his semen. Jason's orgasm finally faded, and she observed:

"Patient's ejaculation ended at 4 minutes 2 seconds. Patient has shot 9 bursts of semen into the cup, and is still masturbating slowly."

"4 minutes 30 seconds, the patient has begun losing his erection and is squeezing the last drops of semen into the cup."

"4 minutes 55, patient's penis has gone flaccid and he has stopped all manual stimulation."

"Thank you very much, Anna," doctor Stevens said. "You did great. Good job too, Leanne. No you can look at the cup and make observations."

Leanne's hand were trembling slightly, she lifted the cup at eye level. Jason's hot semen was inches from her innocent face. She said:

"P-patient has ejaculated 11.5ml... this is a lot more than previous examinations."

"Good observation," doctor Stevens said. "Now, when noticing different results, we must interrogate ourselves about the possible reasons to explain them. So, what factors can create variations in the amount of semen produced by one person?"

Ashley, the short-haired brunette, said:

"The... amount of time since the previous ejaculation?"

"Good answer. Anyone else?"

Leanne said, shyly:

"Um... The level of arousal and the time spent in an aroused state?"

Yuko gave her input:

"Unlike previous examinations, the patient used a second hand to stimulate his testicles."

"Both good answers," doctor Stevens said. "Now, you must ask Jason some questions to get some more clues." She looked at all the interns, waiting for one of them to start.

Ashley, following up on her idea, asked:

"Jason, when was the last time you ejaculated?"

"Four days ago..."

"And what about the previous appointments?" Ashley asked.

"I... didn't ejaculate for two days before these appointments."

Ashley smiled. Anna said:

"Maybe there are other factors too... The previous times, you were alone with doctor Stevens. This time, there are six people in the room. Did this influence your level of arousal?"

Jason blushed. He replied:

"I-I guess it did."

Anna continued, relentlessly trying to expose the young man's fantasies:

"So having six women watching you masturbate instead of one made you more aroused, this means you enjoy having people watching you during sexual activity. Do you have exhibitionist fantasies?"

"Y-yes."

"Then I have an additional hypothesis. Is the fact that you haven't ejaculated in four days linked to our presence here today?"

"I-I guess so..."

Anna concluded:

"I think you deliberately avoided ejaculating so that you would produce more semen in front of us. The hypothesis is that you wanted to ejaculate more to impress us, which in turn feeds back into your own arousal, making you experience a more powerful orgasm. Am I correct?"

"Y-yes..."

"Great job, Anna," said doctor Stevens. "Indeed, Jason had already admitted his exhibitionist tendencies to me. He said he enjoyed masturbating in front of me."

Jason blushed. Why did she have to say that out loud?

Leanne proceeded to measure his resting member under the supervision of doctor Stevens, and Ashley took the blood sample from his arm at the end of the examination.

Chapter 3

Six months had passed, and the tests had proven most successful with no side effects. Jason came in for his final appointment with doctor Stevens.

"Your final results from last week came in, Jason. Everything seems perfectly fine. How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good, doctor. Though I, um... nevermind."

"Go on, Jason. I think I know what you want to say."

They both smiled.

"I think I'm... gonna miss those appointments," the young man admitted.

Doctor Stevens leaned forward with an intense smile, and asked:

"Tell me, what exactly are you going to miss the most about these appointments, Jason?"

Jason blushed slightly, but by now he had become pretty confident around the beautiful doctor. He smiled back and replied:

"I'm gonna miss... masturbating in front of you. I love it when you watch me."

"I have to say, Jason, I also love watching you..."

"I want you to strip naked, Jason... for me."

"Yes, doctor..."

Jason quickly removed his clothes and tossed them aside. Soon, he was standing naked and erect in front of the doctors desk. She moved her documents and keyboard aside, clearing most of the desk's surface, then stood up and walked to the young man. Slowly placing herself behind him, she whispered in his ear:

"I must say, this has been pretty frustrating for me, watching you play with that cock but not being able to do it myself... Every time I had to measure it, I wanted to grab it and stroke it for you..."

Standing right behind him, she pressed her body against his back. Looking down, Jason saw both her arms surround him and reach for his genitalia. He didn't move or say anything. He looked as he right hand wrapped around his erection, and her left cupped his balls. She whispered once again in his ear:

"And now, I know exactly how you like to do it."

Firmly holding him, she gently pushed him forward and followed him until his erection was right above her desk, reflecting on its glass surface.

Jason felt her left hand massage his balls, gently squeezing them. With her other hand, she began stroking his erection.

"You like it firm and slow, just like this..."

"Yes, doctor..."

Precum quickly appeared at the tip of his member. Doctor Stevens sensually spread it over the entire surface of his shaft, allowing her hand to slide up and down effortlessly as she resumed her slow stimulation.

None of them spoke. Only the Jason's heavy breathing and the wet sounds of the doctor's hand stroking his erection could be heard in the room. His breathing was becoming deeper and deeper, and the doctor slowed her movement to a crawl, while maintaining a firm grip over the young man's intimacy. She whispered:

"I can tell you're getting close Jason. I want you to cover that desk with your cum. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, doctor..."

She was stroking him as slow as her hand could move.

"Look at that hard, veiny, oozing cock, ready to burst under my fingers..."

She whispered so close to his ear he could feel her lips brushing against his skin. This was too much for him:

"Doctor, I'm going to ejaculate now..."

"Yes, Jason, let it all out... Empty those balls for me..."

She squeezed his balls as she said her last sentence. Keeping her slow pace, she watched as the young man began to come, shooting a first rope of sperm, landing in a straight line across her desk, soon followed by several more. The could feel his spasms as she pressed her body against his. The young man grunted and trembled under the doctor's confident fingers, shooting his semen all over her desk.

His orgasm finally faded. Keeping her grip over his sex, doctor Stevens continued to stroke him ever so slowly. She tightened the grip of her thumb and index and placed them at the base of his cock, slowly moving up towards the tip, whispering:

"Let's squeeze all of it out, now. I want you completely empty."

Still massaging his balls, she repeated the process several times, drawing out the final drops of the young man's semen. She eventually let go of his penis, but kept her left hand over his empty balls, gently massaging them. They both looked at her desk, covered in the young man's ejaculate.

"At a glance," she whispered, "this looks like way more than you usually produce... You've been holding out on me, young man..." she said while still cupping his balls. "I think this calls for some... further research, wouldn't you agree?" She pressed her lips against his ear, whispering softly: "It'll be my own private study... if you want to be my subject?"

12