All Comments on 'The Exploits of Cockslut Kelly 01'

by CSK

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CSKCSKover 10 years agoAuthor
hey there my fellow deviants

Just letting you know to be on the lookout as the next two chapters have already been approved and will post on Monday and Tuesday. Lots more cock, domination, submission, cum and devilish fun to be had and I'm not even to the weekend yet. The weekend, OH MY GOD, the weekend will be full of all sorts of debauchery, gang banging, toys, devices, spider gags, you name it. I'm so hard in my little baby blue panties right now in anticipation of you all reading them. ;)

bluesky496bluesky496over 10 years ago

oh my god what an amazing story , i was so excited all the way through it , i would love to be Kelly , please write more chapters soon ,i need more of this ,xx

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Welcome

The introduction to your story and the story itself is a refreshing note from a very promising time contributor.

novaterezinovatereziover 10 years ago
thanks Kelly

moop. trans girl here. I can't even write a coherent sentence right now, as I'm still dumb from the afterglow. best part is I only got to the very beginning of the shower BJ. now I can keep reading this incredibly written story.

t1m1d1t1m1d1over 10 years ago
Yummy

Fab first chapter, God I wish I was Kelly, being dominated by a hung top.

I can't wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Teary Eyed Me

The most beautiful story ever. Many nights of dreamy longing, bliss! To your perfect Master, and his loving lustfull dominance, and his submissive inspiration. ty xoxo I wish, where are these hot top men? Rolling my eys n pouting in the midwest.....muddypaw420@yahoo.com

nflgirl81nflgirl81over 10 years ago

That was hot, I can't wait to read more

donutLoverdonutLoverabout 10 years ago

Ridiculously hot. I'm not sure who I wanted to be more! Well done.

AugustWest0201AugustWest0201over 8 years ago

I love your story it's so good and well done. No errors and quite refreshing. Don't stop.

caseyjordancaseyjordanabout 8 years ago
Hot!

Oh my, that was a very hot story! More, please!

TerriCTerriCalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

So fucking hot, I'm so glad I can keep reading this series and not have to wait for the next chapter

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Damn! Hot!

What a hot story. Loved it. From the shower and back to the room and creating a monster master in just a short time, it was all good. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really hot -- my opinion

You are a master of dirty talk. The situation was so erotic and the concept of peeling away layers to reveal the true nature of a shy nerd with an imperfect body into a self-confident dominant is perfect. So too the sub may learn more about his submissive nature and what he needs in a dominant. So many lesser gay/bi stories cast the dominant as a perfect physical specimen often devoid of caring when in reality, it has little to nothing to do with perfect looks. As your main character realizes, that's usually only good for one or a few relatively shallow encounters. Passion in Domination/submission is not the absence of caring, but about a deeper, more honest level of it. Maybe a certain obsession. It can be *because* of his average looks,piercing eyes, skinny or dad body and a cock of any size that triggers a sub's desire. But, I think it's really about the genuineness and obsessiveness of the Dom's desire and freedom to exert power and control over a particular person sexually, and subs' willingness and deep need to surrender to their true nature that frees both to flourish and experience passionate joy. It reflects maturity in your writing that the characters engage in such an honest and empathetic way. Well done for this chapter!

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyover 1 year ago

The hardness of my cock as I read this story only proves to me that in my heart of hearts, I am truly a cocksucking, submissive, sissy, cumslut!! I can't wait to read more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous