The Exploits of Cockslut Kelly 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good bitch. I get horny a lot. In the middle of the night, when I wake up, before I go to bed, anytime I see a hot chick and now I have my own personal cum dump to get my release. I will never have to jerk off again."

I whimpered around his cock knowing that I would be getting it a lot from now on. He pulled out of my mouth again and I looked up at him. "Please, let me lick your balls master." During all of this time, I still had not licked or sucked his big balls and he deserved to know how good a mouth felt on your balls. He stepped forward and held his cock up and presented his balls to me. I went to town and bathed his big, luscious balls with my tongue and lips, kissing them, licking them and pulling them one by one into my mouth and sucking on them. He moaned just like I knew he would. "Let your big cock rest on my face while I please your balls sir," I said. He let go of his fuckstick and let it rest on my face. I love having a big, heavy dick lay across my face while I please the owner's balls. It just feels so dirty.

I did this for a few minutes and completely soaked his hairless sac. I made sure my tongue delved under his balls to the sensitive area below / behind his nuts. He was moaning and humping my face. With his cock still lying on my face, I looked up at him and said, "Master, do you want to continue fucking your slaves face or would you like to fuck me?"

"I want to fuck you, you stupid cunt. I've already cum in your mouth." He kneeled down and looked me right in the eyes. "Look at me and tell me how bad you want it."

I looked him directly in the eyes. He seemed so much more manly and powerful now. I even had a bit of fear in me. I wanted this boy, no this man, to fuck me hard. "I want it so bad sir. Ever since I saw your cock in the shower I knew that I wanted to have you fuck me with it. I know it will feel so good for you to fuck my tight ass. I was put in this room to be your toy for as long as you want. Please, please fuck me."

"Ok, but only because I want too. I could care less about what you want cunt," he said. I gasped like the wind had been knocked out of me. This was so fantastic.

He pulled me up and pushed me over the side of his bed. I kept my legs straight which again gave him perfect access to my ass. I knew that if he fucked me, which he was going to do, I would definitely cum. I was teetering on the edge as it was and I knew being stretched by his cock as I was going to be soon, there would be no holding back.

"Master," I said, "maybe you should fuck me bent over my bed. I'm positive that when your massive cock splits me open, I will cum. Your bed should not have to get messy. Use mine so yours stays clean. I'm the dirty whore."

"Good idea bitch," he said and then grabbed my shackled wrists and moved me to my bed.

"There's some lube in the box over there," I said nodding my head towards my naughty box. He walked over to it and took off the top. Inside of my naughty box is several pairs of panties, collars, leashes, realistic looking dildos, butt plugs, poppers, lube, makeup and so much more.

"Wow, what do we have here? You really are just a dirty whore, aren't you?" he said.

I whimpered a yes to him.

He grabbed the lube and came back. "So, what do I do, put this on me or you?"

"Either or both is fine, whatever you want master," I said and wiggled my ass slowly back and forth.

He placed the bottle down next to me and I felt him start running his hands across my ass. It felt so good to have him touch me there again. I love having my ass played with. Love, love, love it. I felt him pull my panties down and they slid down my slender legs. I stepped out of them and was completely naked, bent over with my hands bound behind my back. I was completely vulnerable for him to do whatever he wanted to me. I'm such a lucky little slave girl.

He continued to rub and grope my ass. "You've got such an amazing ass slut. So tight and firm. This is the ass of a teenage girl. No wonder you are such a sissy. I'm going to love fucking you."

He spread my cheeks and revealed my hairless pucker, the soon to be home of his enormous cock. He ran his finger across it. I shuddered. He got down on his knees and really began exploring my ass, grabbing it, squeezing it, pulling it apart, rubbing his finger across the bud and watching it quiver. With how easy he had transitioned to being a dominant top, I almost forgot he has never been with anyone else so he was exploring and to be honest, I loved it. It was a welcome change to the wham-bam stuff I had been getting. He explored my ass for a good five minutes and it seemed he just wanted to see how everything felt, compressed and moved. He played with my bud more and more and then reached up and grabbed the lube. I felt him squirt a liberal amount on to my exposed hole and then, thankfully, FINALLY, pushed a finger into my willing ass. He slowly pushed in and out, no doubt watching my ass push in with his finger and then cling to it for life as he pulled it out. I was moaning uncontrollably at this point.

"Please master, please stick your cock in me. I need it so bad. I want to make you very happy with my tight ass."

He stood up and I finally felt his naked cock against my naked lubed ass. Oh God, I needed this so bad. He ran the enormous head up and down my crack and had me wiggling back and forth. It was like electricity was shooting through me.

He lined up his cock with my hole and started to push. My tight ass was giving up a lot of resistance so I pushed back the best I could to help. I could feel my sphincter starting to open for him, but I needed him NOW.

"Grab my hips and bury your cock in me master. Breed your slave," I said with exasperated urgency.

Being the good and willing pupil he was, he grabbed my hips and pushed, HARD, into me. My ass gave way and his enormous cock split me open. He slid in and my ass clamped around him and I let out a long wail of pain and pleasure. It always hurts so good the first time a large, meaty cock opens you up.

"YES, YES, FUCK, YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE ME. FUCK ME MASTER, FUCK ME HARD, MAKE ME SCREAM!"

He pulled almost all the way out and then slammed back into me. His thrusts, which were deep, yet frantic, plowed in and out of me, filling me so good and sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. Holy fuck, he felt so good inside me.

"YES, FUCK, DON'T STOP! I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR BITCH. ANYTIME YOU WANT TO USE ME I WILL GLADLY GIVE MYSELF TO YOU. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYWAY, IN FRONT OF ANYONE, I DONT CARE, JUST FUCK ME, FUCK FUCK FUCK."

His thrusts kept hitting my prostate and just as I knew would happen, my cock erupted sending several blasts of cum onto my bedspread. My body convulsed and my ass clamped down on his cock and spasms ripped through me. My legs became weak but his hands on my hips kept me in place as he continued to ravage my hole with quick, powerful thrusts. I felt him speed up and he clenched my hips even harder. He started grunting and his breathing was getting ragged.

"Take....my.....cum.....you.....fucking......biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch," he growled and then I felt him blast into my ass with several strong bursts. His thrusting slowed down but he kept sliding in and out, riding the wave of his orgasm.

He pulled out of me and I quickly slid off the bed and onto my knees. My mouth frantically sought out his cock and I swallowed him, aching for the taste of his cum. He was such a good master and let me, his pet, clean his cock with my mouth. I continued this for a while even after he was clean because I simply loved the way his cock felt. An engorged cock that is not rock hard feels so great as it slides in and out of your mouth. Mmmmmmmm. I then, reluctantly, let his cock slip from my mouth and I looked up at him.

"Now, here's your next lesson. A good master never lets his slave waste any precious cum, whether it belongs to the master or to the slave. You need to make sure that I fully clean up after myself. Now that your.....amazing cock......is clean, you need to grab my head and push my face into my mess and make me clean up my own cum," I said. "And make sure that you continue your degradation of me with your words."

His cock was deflating but it was still full and thick. He lazily played with it while I spoke to him. He looked down at me and said, "Don't fucking tell me what to do you sissy bitch. I'm your master from now on. I tell YOU what to do." He grabbed me by my pigtails and roughly pushed my face into the huge pile of cum, smearing it across my face. He held my face in my own cum, not really in an attempt to make me clean it up, but rather he was trying to coat my face with it.

"Do you like my cock you nasty cunt? Huh, do you?" he questioned me as he continued to mash my face in the puddle.

"Yes, I love it," I managed to muffle out.

"Good, if you ever want the honor of having it inside of you, you will do anything I want. Deny me even once and you will never get it again. When you are in the room and I am here, you should only wear girlie things, absolutely no exceptions. If I want you to wear something or do something and you say no, you will not ever get the cock you so crave. My name is not Ryan to you, it is master. Do you understand?"

"Yes master," I whimpered. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. In the span of a few hours, I had created a surprisingly good dominant top and I knew it would only get better as he got more into his role.

"Good, now clean up your mess and then keep it quiet. I'm going to go to bed," he said.

"Yes master," I replied and then began licking up my own cum. It was cold, but I didn't care.

I finished and got up and walked to my desk and grabbed the handcuff keys by turning around and proceeded to unlock myself (not an easy task). I removed the cuffs and then stretched my arms above my head, elongating my body. Nothing was said between us but I wanted to wait for him to speak first. I didn't want to push things and also, he was my master now.

I found the discarded panties and pulled them back on and decided this was all I needed to wear. I jumped back on my bed, opened up my laptop to the email I was reading before and replied back to the man that I would love to be his for the weekend. Yes, I had just found an amazing dick and a new master, but that didn't mean I was going to limit myself. I'm in college after all.

I closed my laptop and placed it on the ground next to my bed. I shut my eyes, ready to fall asleep and I heard Ryan, sorry, my master call out. "Hey Kelly?"

"Yes....my master," I replied.

"Thank you for everything tonight....slut," he said.

I just smiled and closed my eyes. "You're welcome master. I can't wait for your cock to get hard again."