The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up between licks to see her tits and nipples slowly rise and fall with her breath. Her eyes were closed and a nice smile on her lips. She would whimper a bit when I dipped my tongue back in to lick her pussy. I could have stayed there for quite a while, but a knock at the door and a rumble in my tummy said I had to get up.

I pulled a thin blanket over her and pulled my boxers on. I had a tent, and her nipples were trying to poke through the blanket, but what the hell. The girl delivering the pizza didn't seem to mind while I got my wallet, and grinned at the definite aroma of wet pussy and Darcy's nipples standing out, even under the blanket. "Enjoy the rest of your evening." She said with a snicker.

I opened the pizza, putting a few slices on the paper plates and waiving one under Darcy's nose as I pulled the blanket off her. She was starting to come around. "Hey..."

"Hey there yourself. Want some pizza?"

"Mmmmmmm." I held a piece out in front of her mouth. She opened like a little kid, and I fed her the first few bites. Seems I was taking too much time to take my own bites and she grabbed the other piece from the plate and finished that one off before I finished the rest of our first shared piece.

"More?"

"Uh huh." I started to get up to get her another piece, "I can get it." She hopped up with more enthusiasm than I would have expected.

I stopped mid bite watching her ass as she walked across the room. I knew she had some muscle under there, and I could make it out from time to time as she walked. But her ass didn't 'bounce', it rippled and swayed and moved in complete control with each step... the muscles in her legs also moving with her steps.

Darcy turned around, the light from the kitchen glistening off the juices hanging on her pussy lips, her thighs never even coming close to touching. Her belly would flex and roll with each step. AND THOSE HIGH FIRM TITS! Moving but not swaying with her walk...and suddenly they're being vigorously shaken back and forth. I looked up at her smiling face. "You caught me..."

"Still like what you see?"

Oh - now she's fishing is she... I just smiled back. "What's not to like, you're gorgeous."

Now she was grinning as she plopped down, "Careful, talk like that will get you laid." We grinned at each other and finished our pizza, my looking over her body and she mine. I KNOW I had the better view.

We managed to finish the pizza without too much playing around. "Shower time woman."

"I thought you'd never ask." She hopped up and grabbed her bag, heading to the bathroom.

I came around the corner to see her pulling out a change of underwear, and then a small collection of bottles. Shampoo, conditioner, lotions, etc. "Planning this were you?"

She looked over her shoulder with a grin wiggling her ass, "Hoping..."

I stepped up behind her, running my hands around her hard belly and up to cup her tits. Letting two fingers slide up on either side of her nipples while I kissed the top of her shoulder and then her neck. "I like the way you think." My hardening cock was quickly rising against her cheeks.

She pulled away enough to turn to me, then wrapped her arms around my neck. We stood there holding and kissing for what seemed like forever. Our bodies moving slightly against each other, but not the wild grinding like before. Lips and tongues touching and caressing, doing battle in each others mouth, then slowing to a gentle dance.

I pulled away, looking her in the eyes, gave her another quick peck, then turned to turn on the shower. We watched each other, but didn't speak, almost like we knew what the other was thinking. We each washed the other down with our own stuff this time, me with my 'manly' stuff, and her with her 'eau de fu fu'. I enjoyed doing her hair, and I think I was seeing a bit of the red roots coming out. If it was that noticeable with so little showing, I bet she was a flaming bright redhead!

She took great pleasure in rinsing herself off in front of me, running the water over her hard tits and nipples, seeing it ripple across her belly and down over her mound and pussy lips. I hope she enjoyed my rinsing as well, she did at least watch. Watching her dry was almost as erotic, seeing all those muscles pop and disappear as she went through the motions.

I was just about done drying when Darcy backed me up to the bed. "My turn Mister!" She pushed me down and turned around beside me to inhale my cock. I wasn't rock hard yet, but I was damn close. When she jammed me against the back of her mouth, feeling the tip of my cock at the entrance to her throat that changed in a heartbeat.

She held me there for a few seconds, then began a SERIOUS cock sucking. Alternating between taking me in hard and as deep as she could, to backing out and running her tongue around the head of my cock. Then she would stroke me with her hand while licking around the base and playing with my balls.

All of this while she was kneeling beside me, her dripping pussy out of range of my tongue... but not my fingers. Groaning around my cock as I cupped and played with her cheeks. She was pulling back up to the head of my cock as I began playing with her rosebud while she was trying to suck the life out of me. Falling forward hard on my cock when I put my middle finger quickly in her wet pussy, and coming up with a shriek when I pulled it out just as fast.

She was about to say something when I reached across my belly to cup a tit, then thrust the tip of my middle finger in her ass and my thumb barely in her pussy. Not completely, but enough to let her know she was penetrated. As she went back down to take me into her mouth I pushed my thumb and finger deeper into her, making her groan and drop on me again.

As much as I enjoyed being rammed into her mouth, I was also enjoying playing with her pussy and ass. As soon as I began wiggling my finger in her ass she was a woman possessed. Using her mouth to fuck my cock, ramming me in as far as she could, clamping her lips around me like one of the tightest pussies I had ever experienced.

I tried to keep going with the finger fucking and tit squeezing, but she was definitely winning the war. "I'M CUMMING!!" I remember ramming my thumb and finger into her and gripping her ass and pussy from about the time I was shooting load after load into her. Now I was the one bucking and twitching uncontrollably...

... I was coming back to the living with a jump. She was still laying beside me, my softening cock in her hand, a dribble of my come on the tip of her tongue. She looked me in the eye and swallowed the last little bit. "Good to the last drop!" She tried to keep from laughing, but failed miserably, rolling on her back with her tits and nipples standing up bouncing with every laugh.

I put my hand down between her legs, cupping her pussy and rubbing the heel of my hand against her wet mound. "I take it you enjoyed my playing a little?"

She rolled back over against my leg and gave my softening cock a quick lick, making my legs jump a little. "Just a little!" She said with a BIG grin.

I ran my thumb down between her pussy lips to lightly touch her rosebud. "Even this?"

She hissed as my thumb circled her ass. "Emmmmm Hmmmmm."

"What about actual anal?"

"Uh Uh, tried it once and couldn't sit for days. Fingers and small toys only, but any time..."

I brought my finger back up to her clit, lightly circling it, feeling her juices begin to wet her down. Her breathing was picking up and she was clenching the sheets. I watched her nipples stand up HARD as I picked up my pace. Circling her clit, running my finger down and back up between her lips. Getting close to going in her pussy, but not quite.

I kept this going for several minutes, her legs clenching around my hand when I made a trip past her opening. Her breathing was almost ragged. I made a few quick feints like I was going down her lips making her whimper, then all of a sudden I slipped two fingers in her and curled them up to where I knew her g-spot was hiding.

She sat up with a screech, then back down lifting her ass and pussy well off the bed before flopping around like a fish out of water. I kept going as long as I could while her thighs were trying to break my hand off in her pussy. When I stopped, so did she like a puddle of melted butter. She was breathing, but that was all.

I managed to extract my hand and arm from between her legs. After wiping my face down with a damp cloth, I took a fresh one and a dry towel back and wiped her down. She made little sounds without ever actually waking up, even when I ran a finger between her lips for a last taste test.

When I took the towels back to the bathroom I saw her stuff laid out on the counter, so I began putting it in the cabinets. Her shower stuff on the caddy, hanging her ball thingy on the hook underneath and set her perfume and deodorant on the dresser. I put her clean under things in one of my unused drawers and left it open so she would see them. I hung up her stuff for tomorrow in the closet before putting the leftover slices of pizza in the oven to warm.

I had just turned the TV on when she came out of the bedroom. She walked over and sat on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and plastered her tits and nipples into my chest before giving me a nice tongue kiss. "That's twice you did that to me tonight."

I reached around to cup her ass, my cock starting to firm up and come up against her rosebud and wet pussy lips. "And just think, it's not even nine o'clock yet!" I pulled her back to me for another nice kiss while she slid her wet lips back and forth over the top of my hardening cock. We stayed like that for a bit, holding and kissing until her tummy growled, making us both laugh. "Pizza is warming in the oven."

She jumped up and got us both slices and drinks then plopped down beside me to eat and watch TV. As soon as I was finished she grabbed the bachelor issue paper plates and put them in the trash, then came back over and lifted my leg to sit like we did at her place with her nestled between my legs. She leaned back for a quick kiss, then brought my hand over her shoulder and down between her tits, covering mine with hers on her belly.

We sat like that watching the end of the show, before the news came on. One of the feature stories was marriages and divorces. She grabbed the remote and turned the TV down, then turned sideways a bit, still between my legs. "Can I ask you a question?"

I smiled down at her, "Sure."

She bit her lip thinking about it, then quietly asked. "How long were you married?"

I smiled and shook my head, she looked relieved I wasn't mad. "A little over ten years." Her eyes flashed open at that. "Yea, that makes me ancient, one foot in the grave... I bet I'm at least four of five year older than you."

She smiled and took a mock swing at my shoulder. "Can I ask what happened?"

I brought her hand to my lips and kissed her palm. "The short answer is we grew apart."

She settle back in against me, "And the long answer? I mean it couldn't have been all bad if you were together for ten years?"

"No, for the first few years it was just like before we were married, kind of like this." giving her a bit of a hug. "Life was good, sex was fantastic."

"Emmmm Hmmmm..."

"Now understand this is all from my point of view. She had a completely different point of view and said so quite often." She gripped my hand but didn't say anything. "I would have to say it started when she started gaining weight."

Darcy started to turn to look at me, but I held her. "It's not what you think. I didn't have a problem with her putting on a few pounds. I would have preferred not, but hey, that's life. The problem happened when she put all her energy into dressing to cover the weight she had put on instead of tying to lose it and then got mad when I quit looking for what she was hiding."

"That bad?"

"Not at first, but shortly after we got together we took to sleeping naked. Then she started wearing thin nighties, then heavy ones, then t-shirts and shorts."

"And you were still sleeping naked?"

"Yea, but the first separations came..."

"THE FIRST?"

"Hey, I didn't give up on the first sour note, but in hind sight I probably should have. Anyway, the first separation came when we were having an argument about her covering up, and her reasoning about why she should. We'd had the argument before in smaller doses, but then she said something that made me almost lose it. I had to walk out the door and drive around for a while before I hit something."

She turned to look at me with concern, "What did she say?"

"Well I talked to my mother, and she said..."

"WHAT?... what did you do?"

"I drove around for a while, probably an hour or two, then went home and slept on the couch...fully dressed."

She snickered at that and turned her back to me to snuggle in. "So then what?"

"We each went to work in the morning, not saying a word. I came home at lunch and packed a suitcase and stayed with a buddy. She found me two weeks later by following me after work. I told her if she has to go talk to her mother about us then it's her problem and not our problem. I said the next time she does that, it's a divorce. She agreed and even started letting her nipples stand out at home again, but very rarely did she go naked after that."

She pulled my hands up to her nipples, "And after that?"

"Looking back on it, it was more of the same but a different flavor. She started wanting to go out with other couples more, but was getting pissy when I would look at the other women dressed skimpier than she was, that was number two. I don't really remember the reason behind number three, other than her roommate."

"How so?"

"Got me to appreciate something smaller than a large C cup. Her roommate was barely a AA cup, but had nipples half again as long as yours and twice and thick." She was massaging her tits with my hands while I was talking. "That's also where I made the change over to the arcade."

"So what was the final push?"

"She was spending a lot of time out with her girl friends again and decided she needed some more time to herself. If I had to guess one of her liberal girlfriends talked her into needing to go 'find herself' and be independent of a mere man. I had enough and told her to take all the time she needed. I filed the paperwork, she didn't even show up for the court date, and in a little over a week I'm officially a free man."

"We might have to celebrate that..."

I rolled her nipples between my thumb and finger, "Why does that make me worry?"

She leaned back for a quick kiss, then settled in for a bit to watch a movie. I made a bathroom run on the next commercial break. She headed in as I was coming out. I grabbed something to drink and plopped down on the couch. The movie was coming back on, and she hadn't come back out yet. I went back to the bedroom and found her sitting on the edge of the bed crying.

"What's wrong?" I had NO idea what was bothering her.

She shook her head and brought her hand up beside my cheek to draw me in for a kiss. Then lay back on the bed drawing me with her. I held her tight, letting her tears dry, then began kissing her neck trying to work my way down her chest, but she had other ideas.

She turned us over, then raised up on her hands and knees to look down at me smiling. She reached down between her legs to grab my hardening cock, running the head between her wet lips before sinking down on me with a sigh. For as tight as she was, she was also too wet to offer any resistance to my cock sliding into her.

She settled in on me, head tilted back with a blissful smile. I could feel her pussy muscles rippling and clamping on me without her even moving. She opened her eyes and looked at me...then using only her internal muscles, pulled my cock into her pussy! I gasped and she grinned, then pulled my hands up to her tits as she leaned forward.

Then began the blissful time of her enjoying my cock and me being along for the ride. She would clamp down on my cock and literally lift me off the bed, then release and follow me back down to the bed impaling herself as deep as she could. Rocking her hips back and forth, she was using my cock to hit every part of her pussy.

Between my hands on her firm tits and her working my cock with her pussy I was having difficulty holding off. Then she leaned down and began pummeling her pussy on my cock. "FILL...MY...FUCKING...PUSSYYYYYYY!",as she let loose and I followed right behind her. I was pumping load after load into her. She rode me to the point I was twitching from sensory overload.

Darcy finally collapsed on top of me, her pussy doing it's best to keep me in her. But failing that she rolled off to one side, still keeping one leg up on me. I pulled her close and kissed her forehead before nodding off.

I woke later in the night with her cuddled in front of me, a tit in my hand. It took me a bit to realize that the TV and everything else was turned off. I just smiled to myself and cuddled back in behind her. One of the best days of my life.

I woke to the best sensation a man can ever have. Lips sliding down over my cock and bumping up against the back of her mouth, "I'll give you a few hours to quit..."

She sucked me down a few more times, then came up off me with a 'pop.' "That would be nice, but we both have to go to work." She hopped up and scooted out to the living room.

I managed to roll out and follow, but stopped dead in my tracks seeing her. She was sitting on the edge of the couch, legs spread, pulling on one of her stockings, my cock was starting to rise watching her. She smiled and spread her legs a bit more and rotated her hips to give me a better view of her pussy.

I responded by leaning back against the chair and started stroking my cock slowly watching her. She made even more of a production with the other stocking and getting the garter clips fastened. When she had everything where she wanted she rolled back on her ass with her legs up and spread, spread her pussy and ran a finger through it before jumping up in front of me, bringing that wet finger to my lips.

I sucked the bit of juice off her finger looking her in the eye, "Delicious."

She wiped that same finger across the tip of my cock and brought it to her own lips, "Not bad yourself." She turned, looked over her shoulder, wiggled her ass, then skipped off to the bedroom.

I could only chuckle as I followed. I came around the corner to see her standing in front of the dresser, not moving. Her bottom lip was trembling, so I came up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and asked, "What's wrong beautiful?"

She was still trembling against me, "nothing," she said quietly.

"Come on, spit it out." I gave her another squeeze to emphasize I wanted to know.

She brought her hands up over mine, "You put my stuff away..."

"Yea..."

"How come?"

"It seemed like that's where they belonged. Is that a problem?"

She pulled my arms loose, and turned to put hers around my neck. She smiled looking me in the eye, "No problem," she gave me a quick peck, "No problem at all."

She turned back to the dresser, and lifted her lace bra up and put the straps over her shoulders. I kissed each shoulder blade and hooked her bra then ran my hands down to her hips before standing back to watch her. She looked at me in the mirror while she adjusted herself in the bra, then slipped on her thong.

Of course I was sitting on the edge of the bed stroking my cock enjoying the show. She slipped on her top, running her fingers over her nipples before leaning over to slide into her skirt. She slid on her jacket before a quick spritz of perfume and she was ready to head out...

...almost. I turned her back to the mirror after giving her a quick kiss. I put a hand on her back to get her to lean over as I reached under her skirt. She smiled back at me as I dropped down to lift her skirt, and gasped when I kissed each cheek.

1...345678