All Comments on 'The Extended Family Ch. 01'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Waiting for More !

Nice story line for your older male readers !! Love, fantasy, tenderness, fulfilling a need, and rediscovery all wrapped up into a well written mini-novel. Waiting patiently for more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A few minor comments

The story line is wonderful - but I'd like to offer a few very minor comments.

Sort of along the lines of "continuity" in film.

It seems that Marilyn's hair grows with each hour. It's first described as mid length, then less than 24 hours later it's long - apparently down her back.

Also, you talk about tasting their combined juices after a lengthy shower washing each others nooks and crannies. Possible - but if she moistens that much that quickly, there likely wasn't too much of the combined "Us" to taste.

As I said, minor comments - nitpicking even. But, I hope these comments are taken as constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LITERATURE

HELLO FROM THE FROZEN NORTH:

I'm just beginning the series. It is actually literature, not mere pornography. I plan to look up Mel a little later. The open-endedness is a good idea.

CT

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 14 years ago
Oh My!

I can see that there are going to be many joy-filled hours of reading ahead.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
At last - A story I can wrap my legs around.

Thank you writer - I am looking forward to a great read.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
Recuperative Power of two People

The story was wonderful. It brought together two people who were each down on their luck. One through the loss of his wife and the other through the anger taken out of her by her husband.

Brought together through circumstance, they end up finding out about each other and making love over and over and over.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i love your stories

you're a very talented writer. well done. 5 stars, of course!

KallMeTTKallMeTTabout 4 years ago
Excellent job

Robust characters, good story, and steamy eroticism - you achieve what I attempt in my stories. I will read more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous