The Extended Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers

Marilyn's sweaty body fell on my chest, and I clutched her to me, stroking her back and long hair. The raw passion we'd built up over the past few minutes now changed to tenderness. The rough touches and pinches were replaced with gentle strokes and smoothing of each other's body. The frantic kisses where we'd mashed our faces together were replaced by more loving and tender soul kisses conveying the deep feeling we had generated for each other.

We lay coupled together for many moments, hugging and kissing. I wished I could have responded again to her needs, but mid-fifties guys are not known for their ability recover, particularly from an event as passionate and taxing as this episode had been.

I pulled a sheet up over us and rolled us onto our sides. We remained coupled however and in the dim light filtering in from the hallway we could see the smiles on each other's faces.

I kissed her eyelids and whispered, "Sweet dreams." Marilyn cuddled closer to me, if that was possible, and we both slipped off to dreamland.

***** I awoke about six and quietly got out of bed and dressed for my meditation at the beach. I snuck out of the house with a smile on my face.

As I sat at the beach, I enjoyed the occasional whiff of our sexual contact coming from my groin. I hadn't washed since our lovemaking session the night before. I had forgotten what sex smelled like; it was delicious.

As I centered and cleared my head of thoughts I again heard from within the messages to help someone else and to love unconditionally. I felt cleansed by my meditation session and hoped the serenity I felt could rub off on Marilyn who seemed to have so many demons to deal with.

I picked up coffee on the way home; glad I didn't run into anyone reeking of sex the way I was. At least in the coffee shop, there were other competing odors.

Marilyn was still asleep in my bed when I got home. I stripped and slid into bed beside her, spooning up to her side as she slept on her stomach. She rolled slightly to fully spoon up against me. I slipped a hand under her and cuddled her to me, kissing her neck as I arranged myself to doze with her.

A half-hour or so later, she stirred in my arms, initially pulling my arms closer around her naked body and rubbing her bottom against my flaccid cock in a very friendly gesture. I responded to her and returned her hug with some kisses.

As she awoke, she turned to face me. We kissed and kissed, most tenderly. She apologized for her morning breath, but I was oblivious to any such fault. She reached down, grabbed my cock, and started to massage it back to life. I wasn't responding as fast as I wished until she tossed the sheet off us and slithered down my body and inhaled my rod which still hosted the scents and dried juices from our lovemaking the night before.

"Are you sure?" I offered.

She broke free from me for just a second, "Oh, yes. You taste divine. I love the taste of 'us' on you." She inhaled me again. I hardened to something approaching titanium-enhanced steel.

"Can I cum in you again? I like being in your pussy," I said quietly.

With that she again slithered up my body, her tongue working over time as she worked on some of my muscles and my nipples. She finally made love to my neck as she maneuvered above me. I rolled her over on her back.

I rose on my arms and dragged my erect penis across the flat of her stomach. She again reached down, and this time aimed my scepter at her love tunnel. I took my time working my cock into her, moving only a fraction of an inch deeper on each stroke. She and I were relishing our contact with each other and enjoying our sensuous skin-to-skin contact.

When I'd fully penetrated her, I started to piston in and out of her vagina. Her ducts were open and flooding the area with her girl juice, ensuring my deep penetration and delivery of seed into her body.

Marilyn's legs flailed in the air, knees bent, then she wrapped them behind my buttocks and started to use them to pull me deeper and deeper into her hot passage. We increased our tempo. Soon, I was pounding into her body, using all my effort and energy to ready my launch of jism into her.

And then the moment came. I let out of long guttural growl of passion as I peaked and my climax began. Marilyn shrieked at the same instant beneath me and pulled me into her folds with one huge body-shaking convulsion.

Somehow I managed to eject a bucket of cum into her pussy. I could feel shot after shot leave my body and enter hers as she held me deep and motionless. I couldn't believe I had recovered enough overnight to generate this amount of fluid to gift her.

I collapsed into her willing arms, my sweat-laden body molding into hers. She stroked my back and sides. I kissed her neck and shoulders from my prone position against her.

We panted and struggled to catch our breath, rolling to our sides to unburden our chests. As we panted and our aerobic workout subsided, Marilyn pulled my face to hers in a very tender embrace, "Oh you are a special, special man. Dare I admit I'm falling for you?"

"Yes, you may and we have all weekend to do even more of this and to get to know each other better and better. " I kissed her all over and then slathered over one of her breasts as I cupped the other and rubbed the erect nipple.

After we played and cooed at each other, I told her I brought her coffee and had a breakfast available.

She said, "Do I have to dress for the occasion."

"No, the rules of the house in fact encourage all the nudity you can exhibit."

As she went to stand, she looked horrified. "Uh oh, I'm dripping! You really filled me. Maybe I'll shower first."

"Come with me," and I led us into the master bath shower that had multiple showerheads and enough room for at least eight people. We stood beneath the water jets and kissed, smoothed, and cleaned each other's nooks and crannies.

"God, I can't keep my hands off you," I sheepishly admitted as we turned the water off.

"Don't stop on my account," she offered with a laugh.

We dried each other and then walked naked into the kitchen. My eyeballs were having orgasms of their own just watching her trim body walk ahead of me, her breasts swaying, teasingly visible and available to touch and taste.

"You sit, I'll serve," I said acting like a host again.

"I thought you already did serve about twenty minutes ago," she jested.

I produced our juice, coffee, and cereals as well as some fruit. We ate side-by-side, frequently stoking one another and kissing between almost every bite. She couldn't keep her hands off me either. What a fine problem to have.

Afterwards, Marilyn pulled me back to the big bed and we cuddled some more. I wanted to make love to her again, but knew I couldn't. I had to get some Viagra or Cialis -- about a thousand pills as a starter kit. Unfortunately, I'd have to wait until Monday unless I could talk my pharmacist out of some later in the day.

As we cuddled I slid down Marilyn's lithe body until my tongue could reach her pussy. I started to tongue the surrounding area, frequently drifting past her erect clitoris.

"Are YOU sure," she asked quietly as she panted in her prone position.

"Never more sure of anything in my life. You ... no, we taste wonderful as you noted earlier." I dove back into her pussy with great enthusiasm this time, thoroughly enjoying Marilyn's musky scent and juices mixed with my male juice.

I licked and prodded and probed with tongue and fingers, reaching up with whatever hand was free to fondle and twitch Marilyn's nipples and breasts. She became a writhing mass of happy flesh underneath me as she reacted to my attentions.

Suddenly, her back arched and she yanked my head into her pussy full force and clamped her legs around my head. She exploded into an orgasm, maybe the most violent of the ones we'd shared.

"Ooooooooh, ooooooooh, ooooooh, Gooooooooooood!" she kept moaning as the event flooded over her. Finally, she relaxed her legs and hands and I could move my head again and not worry about being the first man to be suffocated by a warm pussy.

"Oooooh," she went on, "you really are spoiling me. Come and kiss me."

I tongued my way up her body, pausing at her taut breasts, and then ran my tongue up her neck to her mouth.

"Oh, God, I love the taste of Us," she said after we'd French kissed.

"Me too," I said and snuggled her into me and lavished more kisses on her. We snuggled for a few more minutes, and then I started to diddle her clit again. She responded with several little jerks and twitches.

She gave me a wan smile, "I'll give you all day to stop THAT."

She closed her eyes and rolled into the passion I was delivering. I moved my head to her breasts and roughly attacked one breast and nipple and then the other. I increasingly drove three fingers into her twat at a very rapid rate, as fast as I could make my hand go. Her fluids flooded the area again. Her back arched again and she held that position for well over a minute as I pistoned my hand into her and bit her tits.

Finally, her climax arrived. She grabbed my hand and held it so my fingers were deep in her, but my hand couldn't move. With her other hand, she pulled my head into the breast I was sucking and tightly held me as the spasms arrived and passed over her.

Gradually, she relaxed again, and I cuddled her to me with kisses and hugs again. After we'd spent fifteen minutes or so in this position, Marilyn sat up and looked at me with tender doe eyes.

"I'd love to stay here and fuck you all day long, but I'll end up a pool of useless flesh if we keep this up. Let's at least take a walk or do something as a breather."

I responded, "You can come with me on some short errands and I'll show you more of Sarasota, but this is where we're coming back to." I patted the bed. We showered together again, and it was as equally exciting as our first venture.

We dressed in shorts and sneakers. Marilyn had on a light top again and went out of her way to show me she wasn't wearing a bra -- I got flashed by her as we headed into the garage. I pinched her lovely ass, and she jumped.

I talked my pharmacist out of ten Viagra's on our first stop. He looked at me with a smirk and commented that he could understand my desperate situation when he saw Marilyn walk by in the pharmacy and smile at me.

We went down to the bay front and sauntered among the yachts and sloops parked there, marveling at the features of each one. I volunteered to bring her back to O'Leary's Bar some night for the light rock and bohemian atmosphere the place exuded to those that walked by that part of the bay front in the evening. The place was a hangout for many folks who lived on their boats in the harbor so the dress was always super casual or grunge.

We had a romantic lunch outside on the veranda at Sierra Station -- an old train station that had been made over into a great restaurant. We flirted endlessly with one another and kept maneuvering so we always had some part of our bodies connected as we talked and ate. I snuck a couple of the little blue pills as we ate too.

We went back home after lunch and violated the rule about waiting an hour after you eat before engaging in physical exertion. The Viagra worked wonderfully and I was willing to write a long testimonial to them about my personal experience. We took a nap wrapped into each other after our sweaty climaxes.

We awoke and took a swim in the pool with our bathing suits on lest we shock my neighbors. I was all for skinny-dipping, but Marilyn was the voice of reason. Suddenly, I wanted to show her off to everyone I knew. "Look what I have and guess what we're doing?" kind of mindset. I told Marilyn and she laughed then flattened her body against mine at the edge of the pool and raised the water temperature about thirty degrees in mere seconds.

When we changed back into casual clothes, it was almost dinnertime. I poured us some wine, and we sat on the patio holding hands and watching the sun fade into the western sky.

I got serious for a while, and Marilyn humored me. "How serious are you about changing your identity?" I asked.

"Very," she replied. "I haven't thought it all through. What to do and all. I still need to see Mel frequently."

"Did you ever think about changing your name? Doing it before you job hunt might be a good idea," I offered. "You could become 'Lynn' in a breeze. What was your maiden name? Does Doug know that?"

"I've always liked 'Lynn'," she responded. "My maiden name was 'Fowles' and Doug knows that. If I kept it in the family, my grandmother's maiden name was 'Greene'. I doubt he'd think that far into my history if he really cares to search for me."

"Well, Lynn Greene, welcome to Sarasota, and welcome to my home and my life. What a pleasure to have you." I rose from my seat and went and kissed her. She kissed back.

We were seated again when I had a further thought. "Who owns the car?" I asked.

"Oh, shit," she said. "He does."

"Then, we need to get it back to him as soon as possible. I think I know how to do that without betraying where you are. We'll work on that on Monday too. You can drive my car when you need to until we get you a replacement."

She nodded and squeezed my hand. She was worried I could tell. I brought the bottle out and poured us a second helping of wine. I took the edge off things by toasting her again, "To Lynn Greene, my new girlfriend?" I looked expectantly at her and how she'd react to my questioning inflection on the statement.

Lynn got up and came over to me and gave me one of her smoldering kisses and then sat in my lap for even more kisses. Eventually, we just cuddled together for a while.

We ate out again, this time at Two Senoritas -- one of the Tex-Mex eating establishments I love to frequent. It felt good to be out and about again. I realized I'd been hiding from life for two years.

I kept calling Marilyn 'Lynn' to drive home her new name and get her used to it. Sometimes I'd throw in a 'Miss Greene' statement of some kind. She laughed at the whole effort sometimes.

Afterwards I invited Ms. Greene to accompany me down to O'Leary's Bar. We walked down to the waterfront, got beers, sat and enjoyed the music floating out over the water.

We went home and made warm and tender love to one another. It was electric the way our bodies melted into one another. I could get very comfortable with this whole arrangement. Hell, I was already comfortable with the whole arrangement and it was less than forty-eight hours old. In the back of my head; however, I was pessimistic that it would continue, mostly because I was so much older than Lynn.

Sunday was very much like Saturday except now I had Viagra and so we spent even more time in bed fucking and making love, depending on the mood of the moment. We were insatiable for each other. We started making love in the other rooms of the house so we could say we'd fucked in every room, including the garage, and inside and on my car.

I couldn't remember having the staying power (thank you Viagra) or the rigidity that I seemed to have that day. I had a perpetual hard-on and used it incessantly to poke into Lynn. She was not only receptive to my advances but often suggested some mildly kinky idea to try or initiated our coital coupling.

When sunset came on Sunday, we slipped nude into the pool. While Lynn floated on her back I put her legs over my shoulders and buried my tongue deep into her well used and lubricated pussy. Later she blew me as I sat on the pool's edge, and then we traded places and we continued fucking like the rabbits we'd become that day.

The two of us slept naked and wrapped up deeply in one another.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers