The Extended Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,977 Followers

The next two weeks I fucked like a bunny -- morning, noon, and night. I was driven to satisfy each of the three women over and over again and thanks to the little pills I'd gotten from my doctor I was passably successful at it. Nonetheless, when Mel finally started her four-day-a-week internship at Emptive Aerospace I was actually happy to have the days as rest periods when I could recharge. The first week I took naps every afternoon so I'd be brighter and bushier tailed when the women all returned home.

I also went and bought Mel a friendship ring that matched the ones that Karen, Lynn, and I were wearing. I even created a special ceremony when the three of us where naked and in bed one night to give it to her. We had lots of candles around, and I read some poems I'd written. Everyone thought that was a wonderful, sensitive, and romantic thing to do. We all seemed to fall more deeply in love with each other after that, Mel especially and I was worried that she was losing her objectivity about being nineteen and that she'd stop being her age and enjoying the unique brand of fun that went with it.

Karen fixed that by pairing Mel up with a dashing young man named Rob Winters. He was a bright, young CPA in his mid-twenties. After their second day together Mel came home horny and with a bunch of questions for Karen and Lynn about how to catch his attention, whether to sleep with him on the first date, and so on.

The next day Mel called and said she might not be home after work. In an excited whisper, she told me that "He" had asked her to dinner that night. As it turned out Mel didn't appear until about two o'clock in the morning; she had a smile as wide as the street on her face when she came into the bedroom and kissed me awake to let me know she was home then trotted off to bed. Her comment to me as she went down the hall to the guest room was "You're teaching me all the right things!"

*****

Mel and I were walking down the beach on Monday afternoon -- her day off, about three weeks after she'd started working at Emptive Aerospace. We'd spent the morning in bed making love in every conceivable way we could think of. We were working our way through the positions portrayed in the Joy of Sex.

"Hey, I have a question that's been kicking around in my head for the past couple of weeks," Mel said to me.

"That's why I'm here darling'" I replied as I clutched her closer to me. She fit so nicely next to me as we walked along, just as if we were made to be together.

"Is it possible to love two people simultaneously?" Mel asked. I must admit I wasn't fully prepared for her question. I bought time by looking at her and kissing her for thousandth time today.

Finally I answered, "The short answer is yes. The sometimes the answer is no. Let me explain."

She pulled me tightly to her and we sauntered on towards Big Pass. "Loving is the easy part. Adhering to the unwritten rules is the hard part -- and that could lead to the 'no' answer. I love your Mom, Karen, and you very much. We have no secrets from each other -- at least that I'm aware of -- and we place few restrictions on each other. If any of you wanted to see someone else that'd be OK with the rest of us, if you wanted to disappear for a year we'd miss you but that'd be OK. We trust each other with our lives and with our love. Look at how we treat your affection for Robbie; we're not jealous -- in fact, we are encouraging you to enjoy that relationship to the fullest. This is what our love for you makes us want to do. To me, that's what it means to love unconditionally. I love you without putting conditions on that love."

Mel said, "Mom's love is like that, at least since I turned seventeen. She told me she'd love me despite what I did. THAT took some getting used to. I realized I still had to earn her respect but that she would love me regardless. I remember being shocked that I was suddenly responsible for my life; I couldn't blame anyone else if I fucked up."

I said, "I assume you're asking about loving two or more people at once because you're falling in love with both Robbie and me."

"Yea," she said giving me an affectionate squeeze to her nearly nude body. "I love you both in different ways. You're my mentor and my super-lover. God I love to fuck with you," she hugged me close to her body again then pulled around in front of me and pushed her body into mine and kissed me hard.

She went on as she pulled away, and we re-started our walk, "On the other hand, Robbie's really nice and he's a considerate lover. We're discovering each other. I don't think he's ever had a serious girlfriend before, at least one willing to sleep with him all the time. I love to love him too, but sometimes I feel guilty about not being more devoted to you. I will not stop loving you just to be with him, but if he's not open enough to allow me that freedom I don't think he's the right person for me. Then again the sex is great."

I responded, "Well, for one thing, make sure you and he are not confusing sex with love -- either with Robbie or with you and me. There's a fine blurry line between the two. Once you sleep with someone, the line gets hard to interpret and understand."

"Does he know about our relationship? What would he think?" I asked.

She thought a long time before she answered, "I suspect it would blow his mind and maybe end our relationship. Then again he's pretty open-minded and might find it intriguing -- even stimulating."

"How would he view the relationship I have with Karen, your Mom, and you?" I asked to push the point further.

"That'd be interesting. I'm sure that imagining a man sleeping with three women without recriminations is a wild and wet dream for most guys," Mel said. "I don't know how Robbie would respond given that his new girlfriend is one of the three and he's sort of on the outside."

"Do you want to force the issue a little and see what happens?" I questioned. "We could have him for a barbeque and just be our loving and sexy selves when he's around."

"It'd be fun to watch," Mel laughed. "Let's do it. When?"

"How about tomorrow night? I assume he's free on Saturday and that you two were planning on being together."

"We're free. We'd agreed to go out but hadn't set any specific plans. I think he just wanted to get me in bed all day." She giggled.

"By the way," I added, "you should have the same discussion with Karen and your Mom. They may have much better words of wisdom about loving two people at once and all."

We went back and made love again before we cleaned up so we could welcome Karen and Lynn home in style. Meantime I was wondering in the back of my head what the five of us would be like together on Saturday night.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,977 Followers
12