The Extended Family Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

Finally, at her instigation we allowed ourselves to slip over the edge of the high precipice we'd built. We both came in a blindingly passionate moment looking deep into each other's eyes. I could feel Mel's muscles deep within her clenching and releasing my cock. She could feel every jet of fluid I delivered to her. Mel actually ejaculated a small amount of fluid that covered our merged hips. I carefully wiped up some of it and licked my fingers as she watched.

Only then did we kiss - just one soul-searing, sun-surface hot kiss. We pulled apart. Mel made a pad of Kleenex, and put it in her thong as she dressed. She explained, "I want to keep your cum in me for a while; I want to remember and maybe even taste it later." I moved to kiss her, but she gently pushed me away. "No. It wouldn't equal the kiss we just had down there," she gestured to the bed we'd just loved in. "I'll remember THAT for the month." She finished dressing and slipped out the door. I finished dressing too and walked to the other room to join the others.

Karen, Lynn, and Robbie were sitting in the living room. Karen and Lynn were each wearing a long t-shirt and had that freshly fucked look on their faces; for that matter Robbie had the same look. We smiled happily at each other. Mel went to Karen and Lynn and hugged and talked quietly with each woman saying her goodbyes. I didn't intrude since this was her time. I'd just had my sacred time with her.

Mel and Robbie bid their goodbyes, but not before I'd made sure it was all right with Mel if we borrowed Robbie for a few nights over the next few weeks to help create an "experience" for Karen and Lynn. She smiled and said, "Gladly. I just want to hear about every detail -- and I mean every detail. And, of course, at Christmas, it's my time!" She grinned, blew us all a kiss, and then Robbie and Mel left us.

Karen, Lynn, and I sat on the sofa finally alone at the end of the long weekend. We looked at each other and sighed. Half an hour later, we were in bed nude, asleep, and cuddled comfortably into each other.

The next morning, I went to the beach about six o'clock to do my meditation. I felt a great peace and harmony with the Universe even as I arose, dressed, and drove to the beach. I hit a deep metaphysical state during my meditation almost as though I'd been able to reach out and touch the power in lightning without dying. When I came back to this reality, I felt an even greater feeling of peace and love wash over me. God and I were one for the first time in a long while. The message I remembered most of all said, "You are loved."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers
12