The Extended Family Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

*****

United 268 set down at SRQ about ten minutes early just as the sun dropped below the western horizon leaving one of Florida's spectacular sunsets for everyone to enjoy. Robbie and I had driven two cars to the airport with Mel, Lynn, and Bev and Karen, Rachel's mother and sister. The six of us stood in the passenger reception area at the airport smiling and holding up a big sign -- "C&R - Welcome to FL." As they came through the security gate, there were lots of laughing and hugging and greeting, particularly between Bev, Rachel, Karen, and Carl since these four were family. The rest of us were not be denied, and we gave freely of our enthusiasm for the new arrivals.

"I feel so carefree," Rachel said to everyone. "This is the first time we've ditched the kids for anything longer than an overnight since Brad was born fourteen years ago. I love them, but parenthood is overrated." We all laughed.

Karen and I drove the couple back to the large house in Jim's sedan; the others used Lynn's car and followed behind.

Once we were underway, Karen said, "I know you're both nervous about this weekend; well relax. We've all decided to let you guys set the pace," Karen had half-turned in her seat to face her older sister. Carl rode in front with me. She took Rachel's hand; "We want you both to feel loved and comfortable with what happens here. We're not in the business of creating 'regrets'." She smiled warmly.

I chimed in, "We started our relationships with each other in a comfortable way -- we slid into them with love and caring; nothing ever seemed forced or awkward. We always knew that the ones we loved wanted us to extend our 'family' to include the next person. We want you to feel that way too."

Carl said, "Well, we've talked and talked about all the possibilities that exist for the next five days, and we're open to almost anything." He looked at Rachel in the back seat, and they smiled at each other. "This is an experiment for us, and one that we hope will take us in some new directions in our relationship with each other and not just with you all. We're grateful that you invited us to Florida ... and into your extended family. I guess officially we are extended family, aren't we?"

Karen offered, "We've all talked about the principles we think about in dealing with each other. There are a few that are important and that keep us together and happy."

Rachel nodded so Karen continued; "First, we interact with each other out of love. This is a mindset so many people forget; they become self-centered. We think of each other a lot. When there are just two of us together, we often talk about how to make the other or others feel happier and more content. We put our love into action in many ways; we don't just mouth the words absent mindedly."

"Second, we emphasize the positive with each other and not the negatives. For instance, we'll comment on and reward things and behavior we like, but avoid talking about things we don't like. We don't hear 'Stop doing this or that,' or 'I don't like it when you ...' -- we do say 'Oh, I like this or that'. Jim's teaching us this one, and it makes Lynn and me feel so good to be around him and each other." Karen reached forward and lovingly stroked Jim's shoulder for a couple of seconds as he drove south.

"Third, we are physical with each other, and if you're not used to it, it may take some getting used to -- even to watch. We touch each other, sometimes intimately and sometimes not, but we touch a lot. We hug, kiss, fondle, smooth, pinch, probe, and penetrate as part of our lives together, and we love it. We like to give as well as receive." She smiled at everyone then reached and took Rachel's hand and held it. "This is what I mean. We like to be in contact with the people we love." She paused, "Jim is not into other guys by the way." She took her hand and prodded her brother-in-law's arm in jest.

Carl said, "To tell the truth, I'm not into guys either. I'm glad we're on the same page on that one." He chuckled with relief.

Rachel said, "Any more?" and looked at Karen. Karen paused and thought.

"Well I've never stated them this concisely before. Jim?"

Jim said, "You did a great job. If we think of others, we'll mention them. Just have fun while you're here. You're in a circle of devout hedonists! Make your trip something you'll cherish after you go home."

Soon, we pulled up to the large house followed by the other car. Rachel and Carl were impressed with the "Wow House" where the Lynn, Karen, and I lived. After unpacking the car, I suggested a swim for everyone, commenting on the heated pool, the unusually warm evening temperatures, and the fact that our nearest neighbors were away. The last point signaled to the 'regulars' that they could dispense with some or all of their swim wear.

I had put Rachel and Carl in my den where a foldout queen-size bed had been called into play as well as a rearrangement of furniture to accommodate the pair. The rest of the group dispersed throughout the house to change to swim outfits.

One by one, the eight of us came and entered the pool. Four of the five women went in sans tops, wearing only the brief bottoms of their bikinis. As usual, I stiffened upon seeing the eight magnificent pairs of breasts from Lynn, Karen, Mel, and Bev.

Rachel arrived poolside wearing an attractive two-piece suit with Carl in close behind. Carl's eyes bugged out of his body as he looked across the pool and saw the plethora of taut naked breasts on display. "Errrr, honey," he said turning to Rachel, "I think you're over dressed."

Rachel thought for a moment, and I heard her mutter to herself, "In for a penny, in for a pound." She reached behind her neck and untied the straps holding her bra up and then behind her and unsnapped the unit, letting it drop into her hands. She tossed it onto a small patio table, rubbed her tits with both hands, and then walked to the edge and dove into the pool.

I dove into the pool right behind her, gliding underwater to the other end. I surfaced next to Rachel. She shook off her wet locks and said. "I'm embarrassed in the face of such beauty." She gestured to Lynn and Karen.

I said, "Rachel, you have nothing to be ashamed of here. We all think bodies and skin are wonderful despite shape, size, color, or anything else you can think of." I laughed as I said it, aware of her potential embarrassment. I wanted to set her at ease.

"Thank you," she said softly. She moved to my side and signaled for me to put my arm around her shoulders. She behaved so openly with me, a man she'd met only met a few minutes ago. I could tell she wanted to explore the 'touching' principle. Was she testing me? I didn't grope or push her, just accepted what she offered. The others in the pool seemed not to notice the rising affection between us.

Carl dove in too and soon was floating on his back, an erection evident in swimsuit. "Oh, this is wonderful. I think it's been two years since I was in a pool and even longer in anything this pleasant. The temperature is perfect, and, oh, look you can already see a couple of stars and the new moon." He pointed upward at the sky.

Robbie and Mel came out of the kitchen with a tray and announced that hors d'oeuvres, beer, and wine were ready whenever anyone else was. Mel looked spectacular standing in her monokini: long shapely legs leading up to a flat tummy, rounded young breasts with erect nipples and large areolas; delicate arms, shoulders, and neck; and a face that any model would envy. She had her long, frosted blond hair pulled back in a ponytail. Robbie, a tall, lanky, dark-haired young man in his mid-twenties sported a barely visible set of six-pack abs on his trim body.

Carl said as he swam to the pool steps, "I would love a beer. I can't believe this is late December, and here I am in a swimsuit at a backyard barbeque ... with mostly naked women. I think I've died and gone to heaven." We all laughed appreciatively at his comment as we clamored out of the pool and got our beverages too. We sat around drinking and eating cheese and crackers for a while. Carl was the most distracted, having trouble keeping his eyes above chest level. Eventually; however, he seemed to get used to the bevy of tits around him and started to make eye contact with whoever spoke.

Robbie and I started the grill and brought out a large platter of steaks and chicken, and soon the major elements of the meal were cooking on the grill. A warm southeast wind carried the smoke out over the bay.

Lynn announced that she was getting chilled and intended to put a top on. That started a trend and soon all ten breasts had disappeared into the house. Seconds later all the women were back with erect nipples but wearing t-shirts with no bras. Carl had that problem again but recovered more quickly this time.

After dinner, everyone pitched in and cleanup was accomplished in only a few moments. Everyone grabbed a beverage and migrated back to the patio.

I took Bev's hand and pulled her over to a large chaise. Lynn joined us snuggling into my other side. Karen and Mel snuggled into Robbie on the other chaise -- a new addition to the patio. Rachel nested into Carl's lap on a large overstuffed chair. The lights were low, and it was a reflective moment.

After some whispering, I said, "Rachel, you're welcome to join me or Robbie if you want to explore a little. I'm sure Carl won't be lonely."

There were a long silence and no movement from anywhere on the patio, then Rachel stood and moved to my chaise. Bev got up and said to her daughter, "I think I'll go and blow my son-on-law's mind ... and maybe a few other things too." Even in the dim light Rachel could see the devilish look on her mother's face. She chuckled. Poor Carl.

Rachel snuggled in beside me and Lynn, receiving a welcoming kiss from me, and then Lynn as she leaned across my body to tenderly give her a sexy girl kiss. This time as Rachel snuggled into my shoulders I allowed my hand to wrap around her and lightly stroke one of her breasts through her t-shirt. She held me there, even directing my fingers to her nipple, and made small motions to encourage me to smooth her more assertively.

Bev walked across the patio to the large chair where Carl sat with a most unusual expression on his face. Here was one of his fantasies arriving in his life, yet he seemed uncertain about how to approach the situation, particularly in front of his wife and the others. Bev solved that in short order by pulling her t-shirt over her head before she sat down and grasped Carl's face in both her hands and sensuously kissed his lips. He kissed back somewhat tentatively. I could hear Bev whisper in his ear, "You know I've had a fantasy about fucking you. I hope we can make that happen sometime while you're here, maybe even tonight if you're lucky." Bev pushed her breasts to his mouth.

Carl replied as he started to stroke her shoulders and back, "To tell the truth, I've often had the same fantasy. You are a truly beautiful woman, and I've always been proud to have you around. I'm unsure about how dominant to be with you. Help me a little here. I thought I'd know exactly what to do in this situation, but now I'm not so sure."

"Then suck my tits. Fondle me. Fuck me," Bev whispered loudly in Carl's ear, gently biting at his ear lobe and gently running her tongue inside. Carl wasted no time in bringing his face to Bev's breasts and starting to sensually lick, nip, and fondle them. Bev rolled her head back in complete satisfaction.

Karen, Robbie, and Mel had been watching with interest the developments around Rachel and Carl without trying to be obvious. All were stroking and kissing, raising their body heat even as they played voyeur. Both Karen and Mel pulled off the t-shirts they'd put on before dinner to afford Robbie greater access to their nubile bodies -- their shorts and bikini bottoms disappeared seconds later.

Rachel saw the t-shirts disappear from the trio on the other chaise, and had watched Bev shed her top. She maneuvered and stripped her top off. She looked at me, "Karen said one of the principles was physical contact. I want more physical contact -- right now. In fact, I'm so horny I'd do about anything to get laid." Lynn and I chuckled and both said something to the effect, "That can be arranged in short order. Here or indoors. The choice is yours." I continued to stroke Rachel's excited breasts as Lynn smoothed my chest. I started to share kisses with each of them.

Between kisses, Rachel replied, "I came to Florida to be kinky. Do you guys make love out here under the stars?"

"Yes, all the time," answered Lynn, "so long as the neighbors are away or it's dark enough."

"Then, I want to do that too," Rachel said as she stood beside me and peeled off her swimsuit bottoms in open invitation for me to have my way with her.

She reached down and ran her hand across the lump in my bathing suit, feeling my penis harden through my thin shorts. She grasped the shaft through the material and massaged me. "I haven't had sex with another man since Carl and I met sixteen years ago. This is going to be a real treat."

Lynn said, "Oh, he'll be more than just a treat because I want part of you too, if that's OK with you. I'm quite drawn to you." Lynn stood and peeled off her clothing.

"Both of you, love me," Rachel commanded and held her arms out to the two of us.

I shed my shorts revealing my erect and long penis. I took a pillow from a pile on the deck and placed it in front of where Rachel had sat on the chaise, then knelt between her legs. As I ran a hand up one leg, I noted to Lynn, "She's tense."

Lynn moved to massage Rachel's nude body, working on the upper half. I took responsibility for Rachel's lower extremities. I massaged her leg muscles, careful to avoid her pussy, knowing that her arousal and anticipation would increase if I allowed her some foreplay time.

Finally, I ran my tongue up Rachel's legs, one at a time, finishing just short of her mons. We could hear her heavy breathing, and I watched as Lynn sucked Rachel's breasts and nipples in a rough gesture only a woman would know how to deliver. I returned to Rachel's pussy, this time running my tongue through Rachel's mass of pubic hair and then inhaling her wonderful smell as I thrust my tongue into her flooding vagina. She tasted wonderful too.

Rachel arched her back and let out a moan the entire neighborhood could have heard if they were outside. "Oh God!" she exclaimed in a pant. "Today has been all foreplay for this moment."

I spent a long time eating Rachel's pussy, eventually bringing my fingers into play. I reached next to Rachel to Lynn, took her hand, and guided her fingers to Rachel's pussy. The two of us worked Rachel over. Rachel's panting got louder and closer together, and then she came in a spasm around my tongue as Lynn's fingers diddled her clitoris. Rachel closed her legs together gently trapping my head between them. A hand held Lynn's hand tight against her pussy, unmoving, as the pleasure washed over her.

As Rachel sagged in total relaxation, Lynn pulled me up beside Rachel. She started to fellate me, her mouth and tongue initially exploring my cock openly as though she was putting on a show for Rachel. Rachel whispered, "I've never thought of doing anything that radical with Carl," she said.

Lynn then pulled my cock to Rachel's pussy, aiming my rod squarely at the moist gaping hole our earlier attentions had left exposed. I shifted position, pulling Rachel to me. I fixed Rachel's eyes with my own and, as we stared at each other in the dim light, I slowly sank my shaft into her warm tunnel, marveling as I did how nice she felt and how warm and loving I felt towards her. We kissed passionately. Lynn came and kissed her too in a long French kiss that Rachel welcomed with renewed passion.

I moved slowly to allow her to get used to a different lover than the only one she'd known for over a decade. I shifted my weight back and forth and didn't rush the encounter. "I know you'd like to orgasm again, and you will," I whispered to Rachel; "however, I want to love the two of you tonight." He gestured to Lynn who smiled back at the two of us. "Thus," I went on, "we'll take our time and make this last." I suddenly thrust extra hard into Rachel's body, and she came. I could feel her spasms, not unlike those of Karen or Bev -- her sister and mother.

As Rachel floated down from her high, I changed position and pulled Lynn's body to me. When she was in front of me, I grasped his cock and slid it into her willing body. She held her legs up to afford me maximum penetration, and I thrust into her instantly, pausing at maximum depth so we could enjoy the sensations our bodies felt.

Rachel watched in wonder; "I've never watched anyone making love, well except in a porn flick once. You two look so lovely together. It is an act of love." She leaned in and kissed Lynn and then turned her head up and kissed me. Lynn held her arms out to Rachel as I fucked her; Rachel nestled into Lynn's arms and the women kissed some more as I administered my slow, well-timed thrusts. Rachel tentatively touched Lynn's breasts and fondled them, pulling the nipples as she did. Lynn encouraged her.

After a while, Lynn started to pant. I reached and took one of Rachel's hands and moved it to Lynn's clitoris. "You can help make her cum. Touch her. You'll like it. Do to her what you want her to do to you."

Rachel moved her fingers onto Lynn's pussy, feeling around just above where I slid my cock back and forth into her pussy. At one point, she focused on feeling my shaft as it slid by her fingers. Eventually, she located Lynn's erect nub surrounded by the protective tissue and grasped it between her thumb and forefingers; Lynn gasped and started panting really hard.

"OH, I'M GOING TO CUM," Lynn announced to the rest of the group in an uncontrolled voice of passion. She shrieked several squeaky noises and then came, locking her legs behind my back and pulling me into her as Rachel and she passionately kissed, their tongues moving wildly in each other's mouth. I kissed her neck.

As Lynn floated down from her orgasm, I pulled out of Lynn and re-centered myself between Rachel's legs. Rachel welcomed me back into her body with increased excitement. I again penetrated her body, more easily this time, starting the slow tempo thrusts I'd used earlier. Rachel moaned and groaned, trying to urge me to speed up my attention to her. Lynn felt Rachel's actions as she cradled her body against her, and said to me, "Cum in her pussy. Pump her full of your juice."

Lynn leaned over and kissed Rachel who whispered, "Thank you," to her.

We sped up our thrusts into each other. Now, our bodies were slapping together in the warm breezes that circulated over us. Lynn sucked on Rachel's breasts and frequently pinched and rubbed her clit.

"I'm near," I announced finally, My lengthening strokes exciting Rachel beyond belief.

"Then cum in me," Rachel said. "I want you. Do it."

I exploded, feeling the reciprocal response from Rachel. Her muscles clenched wildly, squeezing my cock as I made his final lunges into her body, each lunge I injected a jet of fluid near her womb. When it was over, our bodies relaxed into each other; I fell forward into Rachel's welcoming arms. We rolled to our side, and Lynn surrounded us with her love.

Other sounds on the patio now caught my attention. Another woman's sounds of climax floated over to Rachel, Lynn, and me. Our three heads turned in unison as we peered through the dim light at Mel, Karen, and Robbie.

Karen was bouncing up and down on Robbie's cock, her large breasts gyrating wildly in response to her effort. Sometimes one hand would steady her atop his naked body, and sometimes she'd clutch her breasts and hold them out to Mel in an offering. Mel sat on Robbie's face opposite Karen, receiving as much tongue as he could deliver into her glistening cunt. Karen had cum seconds before, her passionate moan floating through the night.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers