The Extended Family Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel, Lynn, and I shifted so we were more erect and could watch the sex show to which we had now become voyeurs. I commented to Rachel, "Did you know your sister is multi-orgasmic; so is your mother? Both of them can cum a dozen or two times in an evening."

"Oh, my God," Rachel said softly, "how do they do that? I think Carl's brought me off twice in a night ... and then, tonight you two got me to three. I'm really content. Twelve ... I'd be in heaven. " The sound of Karen having yet another orgasm reached them along with a soft mewing sound from Bev who we'd ignored until that instant. Bev had straddled Carl's hips; his long erection planted firmly in her pussy. Bev was riding him for all she was worth, her breasts rotating in synch with her bounces on his prick.

"That little mew was Bev having a climax," I whispered to her daughter.

"I REALLY want to know how they do THAT," Rachel whispered back with a touch of humorous sarcasm.

"Relax and watch them," I said as he slid down her body again.

"Oh, are you sure you want to do that?" Rachel exclaimed. "I mean, you just came in there a few minutes ago, and I haven't washed."

"You'll taste divine. You'll taste of us, and I'll like that." I responded. "Just cuddle with Lynn and enjoy what I do. If you feel you can cum then do so, but don't feel you have to. Just enjoy the sensations. Watch the others -- it's very erotic."

I made love to Rachel's breasts again, spending many minutes tonguing and lapping each one. While a nipple is a sensation center, so is an areola, and I spent equal time loving these areas of this new woman in his life. I pinched, fondled, pushed, pulled, bit, tongued, and licked all over Rachel's upper body. I could see she'd relaxed with her eyes closed most of the time. She'd open them and watch her sister or mother in the midst of their fucks as their sounds indicated yet another climax.

I could feel Rachel climbing the sexual response curve. She was nearing the same state I could get Karen in frequently. I led her to the brink and hadn't even gone near her pussy yet. Then, I thrust three fingers into her cunt, suddenly making sure I dragged my entire hand and wrist across her clit. The moan and arched back along with the shallow panting told me she'd crested, but I didn't let her come off the pinnacle she'd reached.

Instead, I shifted his attention to her pussy, now moving my fingers in and out of her orifice in an extremely rapid manner. I became awash in her fluids, and her whole body shuddered. "Ohhhhhhhhh," she moaned over and over again; her knees came to her chest as she opened herself to my attentions. Another climax arrived less than a minute after the last one. Again, I didn't abate my attentions, now smothering the region with my entire mouth and sucking fluids and cum from her tunnel, my tongue going wild in her cunt with an emphasis on the erect nub I knew to be her clit.

Rachel went to heaven. Her back arched yet again ... and again ... and again, in her paroxysm of pleasure. I'd managed to transport her to the land of the nearly continuous orgasms. She'd shriek, moan, groan, squeak, swear, and pant as she transformed into anything but a normal woman. She became hungry for cock, for sex, for sexual contact, for rough handling, and Lynn and I gave it to her.

Eventually, I thrust my cock back into her cunt and started to pump; she rose to meet my motions. I banged into her hard this time, our bodies pounding together, the sound echoing across the deck and attracting the attention of the others. We heard Karen pop off again, and a few seconds later Bev.

Rachel had two orgasms as I pounded into her. I heard some whispering and comments behind me then Robbie touched my shoulder. I nodded and jerked my cock out of Rachel. Robbie immediately sank his long, slick cock into Rachel's pussy. He picked up the rapid pace where I had left off. Rachel's eyes popped open at the switch, but she made no complaint or effort to break off the fuck.

I told Robbie, "Take her all the way if you can." He nodded agreement. I could see that he had a lot of stamina left although Karen had been riding him most of the time since our small orgy had started. Rachel had an orgasm, but Robbie continued unfazed by the event. He varied the pace a little, pulling all the way out, waiting ten seconds and then sinking deep into her. She popped off again with a sudden shriek.

I turned and went to Mel who had been left alone on the chaise. She held her arms up to welcome me and spread her legs in obvious welcome to my still rock hard cock. I carefully slid into her arms and into her body, burying myself to the hilt again. Mel was tighter than Rachel and I had to admit more velvety within her cunt. She allowed her body to swallow me up, and we made warm tender love to each other; a shift from the raw passion I'd been delivering to Rachel only a few seconds before.

"Cum in me, pleeeeease," Mel cooed in my ear. "I want your love fluids in me. I love you so much." She hugged me and we kissed tenderly and deeply, my ego inflating at the thought of having this nineteen-year old in love and lust with my fifty-five-year old hulk. We built to our orgasms together and reached a state of bliss in short order, our backs arching into each other, our kisses raining down on one another. I professed my love to Mel with no hesitation or equivocation.

As we floated down, she whispered in my ear to turn around and look at Bev, Karen, and Carl. They shifted to their sides so they could watch both of the other groups on the patio. Robbie still thrusted into Rachel while Lynn helped deliver sexual bliss with her mouth and hands. We could hear Rachel's sounds of each climax.

Karen had replaced Bev on Carl's long cock. She was bouncing on it much as Bev had been a while earlier in the evening. Carl was getting to fuck his mother-in-law and sister-in-law on the same glorious night. As Karen bounced on his cock, squeaking off little orgasms, Bev kissed Carl's upper body and rubbed her hands down to his cock and tits. This was one stimulated man. We heard her say she wanted to sit on his face sometime and have him eat her out.

As flagged as I was, that comment by Bev made me stir; Mel returned my little surge with one of her own. We kissed, and Mel said, "I'd like you to eat me out sometime soon too. This morning's 'bout is all but forgotten." She grinned at me and reminded me of how we awoke together and less than an hour later opened the day with a beautiful love making session down on the beach after I had finished my daily meditation session.

Suddenly, we could hear Carl warn of his second cuming. Karen had always displayed a natural knack with Robbie and me of creating a simultaneous orgasm, and she didn't fail to sense and respond to Carl in the same way. The two of them threw their bodies into each other as they reached their zenith of pleasure. Their two cries of pleasure erupted into the night and floated across the bay. Karen collapsed into Carl's arms; Bev slid beside the lovers and they became a pile of bodies sated with sex.

Perhaps in response, we heard Robbie say to Rachel, "OK, you're about to get a bucket of my cum deep in your pussy ... and ... it's ... cuming ... right ... NOW!" His back arched, and we could tell he'd started sending jets of his male juices into her body. Rachel crested too, emitting yet another squeak and shriek. Robbie fell into her arms, and the two of them started into a long series of alternating passionate and tender kisses.

Rachel had enjoyed the "royal treatment" that evening. I expected that she'd be complaining of a sore vagina if not tonight, then in the morning. Carl's rod also had a workout more energetic than the usual twice a week screw couples of their age reportedly thought was average; maybe he'd be sore too.

I pulled away from Mel with her blessing and a kiss, and went and replaced Robbie as he rose from Rachel's arms. Rachel looked questioningly at me. I pulled her up and led her into the pool, allowing her to move into the warm water at her own pace. When we were finally floating in the pool, I pulled her to me and kissed her tenderly. I asked in a deeply caring manner, "Are you OK with all that just happened? I understand this is not your standard fare."

Rachel wrapped her legs around my waist as we floated in the water, a move that pushed her hairy pussy against my flaccid cock. "Oh, I'm much better than OK with this." I could see her grin in the night just before she kissed me. "I've made love to three men today, my husband this morning and you two men tonight. More than that, I know you all care about me. Robbie and you are both ... considerate lovers. Thank you for starting this week with such a bang." She grinned and thrust her hips into me.

I laughed, "Not again! I'm afraid I'm not your man."

She snickered, "I know; I watched Mel and your love making. I can tell you both really love each other. And I've also watched you with my sister ... AND my mother ... AND Lynn and I've concluded you love all of them deeply, passionately, and with all your body, heart, and soul. I hope, when I leave, you feel that way about me." We kissed again and held each other as she put her head on my chest, and we floated weightlessly in the dark water and looked up at the starlit sky. I professed my early love for her.

Eventually, Carl and Karen slid into the pool. Interestingly enough, Bev went over and cuddled in with Mel. Lynn and Robbie were holding each other on the other chaise. I suggested to Rachel in a whisper, "Make sure Carl's OK. He's just watched two guys fuck you, and although he was fucking some new pussy his brain might be a little fried. I'll be glad to talk him through any strange feelings he's having if you feel awkward doing it yourself."

I gave Rachel a little nudge to Carl, and she floated away to me. I heard her say to him, "Oh, you big beautiful man, I love you so. Thank you for bringing me here. Come and cuddle with me, Lover." The two of them embraced and floated together down to the deep end, little whispers between the two of them reaching the others occasionally.

I went over to Karen and pulled her to me. "I love you dearly. I hope you feel loved and not consumed by all this."

"Oh Jim," she said as she threw herself into my arms, "I love you so. I've never felt so much myself as I do when you're around, when everyone is around. I love this. The sex is great, and I always feel so loved before, during, and afterwards by you. How could I not love all this?"

Our nude bodies pressed together as we kissed. I never tired of her pert round breasts pressing into my chest. I always found it so erotic; it always made my libido stir and tonight was no exception. Karen reached down and toyed with my flaccid penis; "Anything left in there?" she asked.

I responded, "Not for a while. This ride is temporarily closed for routine maintenance. Hey, who're you sleeping with tonight. How about a hot date?"

"I'd be delighted. I could be easily persuaded to slide away with you right now. I think all the serious lovemaking is done for the night. Seems like five women wore three men out, and vice versa."

Karen and I mounted the pool steps and stood kissing each other as we drip-dried in the warm evening air. After a while, we whispered goodnight to few of our other lovers and went in the house and went to bed. Bev and Lynn joined us in the large bed a little later. Bev told me Mel and Robbie were in the guest room, and that Rachel and Carl had found their way to the bed in my den. We were a satisfied group.