All Comments on 'The Extended Family Ch. 12'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A

A really well written series of stories. I'm glad you were encouraged to continue, but the crowd got a little unwieldy. You handled it well and created a wonderful ending. The length of each chapter was perfect, allowing me to get hard and slowly stroke myself to climax as I enjoyed the wonderfully decadent sex. Thanks again, wonderful writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So fucking hot

My girls and I spent three days acting this out and flying

on cloud 9. Cunt lapping sex maniac

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i really am enjoying this series

its great reading. i love al the group sex, and family ties. very erotic stuff. 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmm

Guess this was a self insertion since the sex scene mostly too focus to the dirty old rich man. In this chapter, I skipped most of it to find how carl bang every sluts and how robbie bang his slutfriend's mom.

Also the BS connecting to universe thing that can make every sluts lovy dovy to anyone with dick in the vicinity really made me cringed hard.

Other than that, this story quite hot imho.

Oh i forgot the biggest plothole. Hermit like rich oldman who can't forget his late wife abd became a shut in, sudenly able to bang every holes available without feeling guilty to his late wife.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
Poor Carl

He can't even take his own wife's anal virginity, that must cause problems when he thinks about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous