The Extended Family Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen scooted across the bed and pulled the lubricants from the bedside table. She said, "I'll show you first so you can see it done and know that it won't hurt. I really like it occasionally."

She opened a tube and squeezed some of the slick substance directly onto my swollen cock, rubbing it in with her other hand. She passed me the tube and then bent over and raised her ass to me. I added some lube in the area of her pucker, pushing some inside her with one finger. Rachel watched with great interest, slowly rubbing her clit with one hand.

I moved behind Karen, placed my rod in position and gently thrust into her dark cavity. Karen moaned and popped off a small orgasm. "Oooooooooh," she moaned as I started to move in and out of her body, "that feels wonderful. Fuck my ass. Harder. You can do it harder. Rachel, suck my tits -- hard. Stroke my clit. Oh shit, this is great. Ooooooooooh!" Karen started her erotic and seductive 'dirty talk,' as we called it. Rachel seemed impressed as she darted under her sister and started to suck her pendulous breasts and nipples, one hand stroking Karen's clit.

"You know you can finger fuck her," I said to Rachel as I thrust into Karen.

I could feel Rachel's digits moving into her sister's cunt and moving around. Karen went into orbit, having her most powerful orgasm of the week! "Oh God, fuck me you guys. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my ass. Ooooooooh. I'm ... going ... to ... to ... to ... cum!" Karen shrieked at the top of her lungs -- "Fuuuuuuuuuuck," and then spasmed, jetting her girl juice all over Rachel's hands and the bed. She kept jerking wildly beneath me as the various parts of the climax hit her body. Finally, she jerked her body from my cock and panting wildly she fell flat on the bed - away from Rachel. Gasping, she said, haltingly, "I ... can't ... talk ... WOW ... won ... der ... ful."

Rachel looked at me with wonder; "You did THAT to my sister. I can hardly wait."

I pulled Rachel in front of me. She was ready, willing, and able as she knelt and looked over her shoulder at me. "Remember, I'm a virgin," she whispered.

My cock was still hardened steel, except now it was purple in color. I applied a layer of lube to it again as well as to Rachel's pucker. I pushed a finger deep into her; Rachel's back arched and she panted wildly for a few seconds. "Ooooooh, dear," she exclaimed.

I put my cock at the opening I'd just created and slowly pushed into her. I whispered to her, "Relax, relax, relax. Think of opening yourself to me ... of not rejecting this approach though it's unconventional. Relax." I felt her body release some tension beneath me, and I could sink slowly into her opening, finally bottoming out as I pushed to the extreme.

"Oh dear God, oh dear God, oh dear God," Rachel kept repeating. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Oh, don't stop, just go slow, go slow. Oh wow. WOW!" Gradually she got used to the fullness and my deep penetration of her body. I just held still to let her get used to it. She was moving around, so I maintained the stimulation I needed.

Karen still lay panting beside us, watching Rachel accept me into her virgin ass. Finally, she said to Rachel, "After this is done, you'll have a whole new outlook on sex and whole new hole to fuck with. I'm still having little orgasms just lying here." She grabbed her pussy and held it tight as another sensation apparently washed through her body.

I pulled partway from Rachel and then pushed back into her. A whole new series of vocal statements erupted from her lips. I repeated the process ... and again ... and again. Suddenly, I felt her cum as well. It started deep within her, her muscles clenched together and spasmed around me, her back arched, and she rose up on her hands and froze, not breaking contact with me. Her breath got short, and she let out a squeal of joy as it washed through her. "Ooooooh WOW," she said loudly.

I started thrusting into her more ardently figuring that she was getting used to the sensations and fullness. I wasn't entirely right. She had another climax almost immediately, repeating the process she'd done only moments earlier. I allowed her to quiet down, rest and recuperate from the event, then started again; sixty seconds later she had another orgasm. "Ooooooooooh," she moaned loudly through her gasps, "I ... keep ... cuming ... I ... keep ... having ... orgasms ... this ... is ... really ... ooooooooooh fuck."

I started again, this time intent on not stopping when she orgasmed. She did, and I didn't; the result was that I drove her to an even higher plane. She squealed with joy and delight with her most significant event of the night.

I kept pulling and pushing into Rachel's ass. Now, she was into it and starting to move her body in sync with mine -- making sure I drove deep into her. She fired off again ... and again.

Karen moved partway under Rachel and captured one of her breasts, sucked, and bit on the hanging nipple. In combination, with my more energetic strokes, Rachel popped off a big one. In response to the noise no doubt, I noticed Carl and Mel appear at the door of the bedroom; both were nude -- Mel looked so inviting. Mel was stroking Carl's cock.

I pounded into Rachel now as Karen attacked her clit. I said to Karen, "Put your fingers in her cunt. Make her cum the way you did."

Through Rachel's peritoneum I could feel Karen's digits press into Rachel and expand. Karen started pumping, but that was all it took to fire not only Rachel into a massive orgasm but also me. I screamed my arrival and made several thrusts into her ass as the jets of my cum shot into her tunnel. Rachel also screamed and collapsed beneath me; I followed her down -- our sweaty bodies locked together.

We lay there panting. Karen stroked the two of us and whispered words of love to us. I looked at Carl whose jaw was hanging open. "Come here, Carl!" I commanded. "Hold your wife. She just had an amazing experience, if I read her emotions correctly."

Carl approached the bed with Mel close behind. He knelt next to the prone Rachel as I extracted my deflating cock from her ass. "Are you OK hon?" he asked softly, gently touching her back.

"Oh, Wow!" Rachel exclaimed happily, "You won't believe what I've learned to do tonight. I am going to rock your world until we DIE!" She had the biggest smile on her face. She reached out to me and grabbed my hand and clutched it to her breast as she leaned up and kissed Carl.

She exclaimed further, "I knew people did this, and I thought it was dirty. Well, it may be dirty, but it feels won ... der ... ful, and you are going to learn how to do this to me. Maybe Mel will teach you if she's willing." Rachel reached out to Mel and pulled her in closer to us; Mel was nodding her acceptance of the assignment with a broad smile. We were now all on the bed surrounding the exhausted sisters.

Carl turned to me; "Did you just do this to two women?" I nodded in the affirmative. "Well, I've got to shake you hand. I AM impressed."

I laughed and said, "Give me an hour and I could do a couple more," my voice taunting with bravado as I said it. Everyone laughed. I was only half-serious.

Finally, Rachel looked at Carl and said, "Go back with Mel. Make love to her and let her make love to you. Teach each other new things, and how to bring new pleasures to each other." She paused then added, "And most importantly, learn to love each other." She smiled at the two of them. They slipped off the bed and left the room hand in hand.

I gathered the two women up in my arms. "I suggest either a dip in the pool or a three-person shower."

Rachel looked at the two of us, "I'd really like to go in the pool and hold the two of you under the stars." We rose and went out the bedroom door onto the patio. The three of us slid into the pool and soon were a cluster of nude bodies kissing and loving one another as we floated beneath the night sky.

Mel turned out to be remarkably more experienced at lovemaking than Carl; not that she minded being the teacher; it turned her on to keep blowing his mind as she tried each new sexual thing or position with him. Carl had never had anyone deep throat him; he didn't last and came promptly down Mel's gullet. Then, she leaned in and kissed him, sharing some his own spunk with him. At first, he was repulsed, but she persisted and so he sampled her tongue by way of a French kiss. She milked him back to hardness -- also something that no one had ever really done to him before -- at least in so short a time. She got him deep in her pussy, pulling him into her with her legs, and reached back and inserted a finger into his ass. Carl went wild. Also, the pair tried anal sex that she insisted Carl learn, since Rachel had already forged down that road; Mel got so she had orgasm after orgasm, and except for the previous night Carl had never seen anyone do so many so fast. Carl had exploded into Mel's ass, and then she nursed him back to hardness yet again, and mounted and fucked him as they watched each other in the mirrors on back of the door and talked 'dirty' to each other.

Carl lay exhausted in a sweaty, moist, heap, smelling of sex, pussy juice, and cum. He had a huge smile on his face as he caressed Mel who lay in his arms fawning over him. Mel said, "You are a wonderful man and a great student. I like teaching you. You'll do anything. I feel such power over you; it's an aphrodisiac to me." She leaned in, and they shared a deep kiss.

In the guest bedroom, Robbie had Bev and Lynn lying next to each other. He was taking turns thrusting into each woman, spending about thirty or forty seconds with each one as he pumped rapidly into them. He managed to deliver a successful series of climaxes to the two while holding himself in reserve.

Lynn finally had enough. When he started his pumping into her on this turn, she told him, "If you don't cum in me now, you'll never cum in me again. I want you and your spunk deep in me -- now cum. You can do Bev later. Right ... now ... cum ... in ... MEEEEEEEE!" She exploded and so did Robbie, sending a dozen jets of jism deep into her cunt.

She exclaimed, "Oh, I can feel each shot of your cum. You're still cuming. Ooooooh! You are great." She pulled him down to her and showered his face and neck with kisses; he returned the favor.

Bev lay next to them fingering her clit and bringing herself to her next little climax. As Robbie pulled out, his cock was coated in cum and Lynn's cunt juices. Bev reached over and grabbed it, bending in and sucking it into her mouth. After a few moments spent cleaning his rod, she announced, "You two taste VERY nice. You should package this concoction as a new high-energy protein drink. I'm going to get some more." With that she positioned herself between Lynn's thighs and proceeded to lick and suck what fluids she could get from Lynn's pussy. Lynn made the process easy by spreading her legs to give Bev maximum access.

After she was finished, Bev went back to Robbie who had hardened watching the two women. "Now," she said, "I would also like some of what you just gave her." She pulled his cock into her mouth again and started bringing him back to life.

The other threesome had left the pool to cuddle and love together on one of the chaises. Rachel went down on her sister again, this time taking time to appreciate the act of cunnilingus and that she could help her sister reach a peak. I hardened just watching the women in the dim light that filtered out from the house.

After Karen had an orgasm, the two women changed places, with Karen trying to deliver the maximum amount of pleasure to her sister. With tongue and fingers, she expertly used her tricks and we both watched and felt Rachel move to her peak. Then, the two women turned on me. Rachel proved that she remembered her lesson from earlier well.

I used the same game that Robbie used, namely spending forty or so seconds thrusting into each woman and then changing to the other. I started with Rachel ... then did Karen ... and back and forth. We talked about Tantric sex as we fucked, the women stroking and stimulating each other. Finally, we talked about love and how sex reinforced that love and made it real and invigorating and alive. Then, at Rachel's insistence, I came in Karen. We all cuddled, wet with our juices again and in love with one another.

We went in the pool for a last dip, drying off with some of the towels that were always out on the patio. The three of us then went in to check on the others and go to bed.

When we looked in at Robbie, Bev, and Lynn, they were spooned together and asleep. The smell of sex filled the room, and each person had a contented look on their face.

Carl and Mel were snuggled together and awake. They'd been talking about life, each other, love and on and on. We each went in a kissed them goodnight.

A few minutes later we too were spooned together around Rachel and drifting to sleep. Again, I thanked the Universe for the love and erotic life style that I now enjoyed.

12