The Extended Family Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

Mel answered, "Oh yeah. He tastes good. Watch this then you try it." Mel grabbed my head with one hand and thrust her tongue into my mouth in a very awkward manner. We ran our tongues around in each other's mouth for a second, and then she broke off suddenly. "See? Now you try it."

I turned to Rachel, and we thrust our tongues into each other's mouth, being equally inept in our passionate endeavor. We broke off suddenly too.

Rachel said, "Oh dats nice! He's makin' me all wet down you know where. Are you Mel?"

Mel responded, "Yeah, but that's third base, and I haven't let him git there before tonight. Do ya think I should?"

I nodded affirmatively with great enthusiasm.

"Oh, yeah. I'm up for third base too, Rachel said. Then she asked a telling question, "Hey, Mel. If we let him feel us up, do we have to feel him up? I mean do we have to touch IT?"

"Yea," Mel said, "but if we do you gotta be careful he doesn't do his thing in your hand or on your dress else you'll have to explain to your parents why your stuff's dirty. Believe me, they'll know too. MY mom can always figure out what we've been doin'." Gum chewing.

Meantime, I started to pinch and twist both girls' nipples. I could tell the level of arousal was increasing. Finally, Mel said, "I'm takin' my top off so he has better access to my tits."

Rachel said, "Me too," then peeled off her sweater, blouse and bra, draping them over the front seat. "But if someone comes towards the car, I wanna be able to get dressed again fast."

I dropped one hand down to Mel's cut offs and tried to sneak up to her pussy around her legs. She giggled. "Oh Jimmy, you're always tryin' to git in my pants and you know I love it too." She spread her legs after having held my hands tightly for a moment.

I moved to stroke Rachel along her belt line. She sighed and then started to chew gum. I dropped my hand to her pleated skirt and got to her legs. They were clenched tightly together. She said, "Now Jimmy, I'm not sure I wanna go that far. I'm not your steady girl, ya know."

"Ya, but I wanna go steady with both of you girls," I said. "I'll give you each a ring to wear 'round your neck."

"Oh, Jimmy you're so romantic," Rachel said as she spread her legs slightly. Mel grabbed my hand, held it off slightly from her pussy in a taunting gesture, and gave an energetic 'bout of gum chewing in my ear.

After some abortive attempts to reach each girl's pussy, I finally hit 'pay dirt' first with Mel and then with Rachel. Pay dirt consisted of them letting me use one finger to run along their slit, telling me they weren't too sure they should even be letter me do this. Eventually, however, Rachel said that her willpower was weakening and that she thought I was THE guy and that she'd let me feel a little more just this one time.

I thrust a finger into Rachel albeit at an awkward angle. She jerked in her excitement and moaned, "Oh Jimmy, that feels really nice." I repeated the process on Mel. Soon I had two fingers buried in each girl and was slowly pumping in and out of each.

"Meeeeellllllll," Rachel cooed, "did you two, ya know, ever go all the way?"

"Weeeeellllll," Mel said, "maybe, sorta, the last time we saw this movie. That's home plate, so I guess we did."

"Jimmmmmmmy," Rachel crooned, "do you wanna go all the way with me and Mel?"

"Oh yea, ya know I do. I love ya both -- a lot," I responded hopefully. I added, "I got protection in my wallet too."

"Can I see it?" Mel asked in a surprised voice.

I pulled my wallet out and made a significant production of getting the rubber out of its hiding place.

"How old is that thing?" Rachel asked.

"I don't know," I replied, "Dougie Blake gave it to me two years ago."

Both girls nodded to one another in obvious agreement, "Oh, that oughta be OK." Gum smacking started again for a couple of moments.

"How're we gonna do this?" Mel asked. "I'm sorta embarrassed to be naked in front of you Rach."

"Yea, me too," Rachel said. "How 'bout we don't peek while we each do IT."

"Yea, I guess," Mel responded. "You go first."

"No, you go first."

"No you"

"No you"

"Hey," I said, "I'll flip a coin." I dug an imaginary coin from pocket. "Rachel Ann, you be heads, and Melinda Sue, you be tails." I snickered in a teenagery way and supposedly flipped the coin and caught it. "OK, Rachel Ann, you're first."

"Now, you be gentle, Jimmy. I haven't done this but once before."

"Well, you come over me. There's not enough room for all of us if I come over you," I said. Mel punched my ribs.

"Where is it?" Rachel said reaching for my crotch. "Oh wow, you're so much bigger than Ritchie. Like, you might hurt me with this." I undid my belt and hiked my pants and underpants down to my knees.

"No," I said, "you'll see. Plus, I promise I'll be gentle. You got lotsa liquid as lube too."

"Well, I don't know ..." she said fondling me quite a bit.

Rachel slowly slid her panties down her legs and pulled them off, leaving the skirt in place. She then sat forward and tried to turn around so she faced me. I tried to stretch out, a feat that was almost impossible in the car. Were cars this small forty years ago?

After significant effort, she rose above me preparing to drop onto my mushroomed rod.

"WAIT!" she said. "You didn't put your rubber on yet. I don't wanna get pregnant -- again!" she added the latter comment under her breath. Mel and I both laughed out of character.

"Mel, you put the rubber on me. You always like to do that," I said. Mel took the rubber and then with hands that were all fumbles and awkward rolled the rubber down my hard rod. Mel tossed some extra smooths and fondling as well.

"You're ready now," Mel announced. "Now I'll watch the movie while you'se guys do IT."

Rachel grabbed my rod and sank her pussy down on it. We both groaned. Mel was watching and loudly chewing her gum again.

Rachel pumped up and down a couple of times then said in a loud voice, "MEL, YOU'RE WATCHING -- NO FAIR!"

Mel retorted, "Well, I've never seen anyone do IT and I really wanna watch. Besides, unless you hike your skirt up, I really can't see anything except your boobs swinging around." She paused and said, "Will you hike your skirt up ... pleeeeeease!"

Rachel hiked her skirt up around her waist so our connection could be seen by Mel.

"What time is it?" Mel asked. "I am sooooooo horny, and I really wanna fuck and have all sorts of orgasms ... and I think I'm tired of this game. I don't care whether we fuck here or in bed or in the living room or the middle of the street. I just wanna get going!"

I checked the dashboard clock and said, "We have three minutes to go."

"Start pumping," Rachel said as she resumed her bouncing on my cock.

I proceeded to count down the remaining minutes to Robbie's arbitrary limit. When I said, "Time's up!" Rachel ground down into me, clearly pushing her clit into my groin. Mel saw the move and reached in to fondle and rub her nub with her thumb and forefinger. I noticed she'd stripped off her shorts and tube top; her sexy body was an inspiration even in the dim light from the car's parking and dashboard lights.

Rachel popped into an orgasm about ten seconds later, her back arching and her breathing freezing as she held her breath and the pleasure washed over her. She then ground her cunt into my groin to extend her pleasure.

Mel almost tossed Rachel off of me as she mounted me, grabbing my still erect rod and dropping down onto it. There was no doubt about her single purpose in life at that moment; she wanted to have an orgasm -- fast.

Mel started bouncing and rocking around my cock. She talked to me. "Oh, you bastard. Between your little 'high school' game and sucking on my tits and finger fucking me you got me hotter than hell. I'm even near." She paused, her breath starting to come in short jerky breaths, "And ... I ... am ... going ... to ... cum ... right ... NOOOOOOOWWWWW!" Mel exploded around my cock; I could feel the spasms ripple through her cunt even though I was still wearing the rubber sheath.

Mel fell against me, but not before reaching out and pulling Rachel into our tryst. The two women kissed and I found myself showered with kisses from both sides.

"Well that was quick," I commented. "I think we ought to take this threesome to more comfortable quarters." There were murmurs of agreement.

The three of us clamored out of the car after shutting off the lights and went inside -- one naked woman, one topless, and me barely holding my pants up. Serious fucking filled the living room, so no one seemed to notice as we traipsed through.

The master bedroom was empty and the three of us tumbled into the king-size bed, but not before we'd stripped off the rest of our clothes. I also pulled the rubber off my shaft; there was no reason to keep it since everyone was on the pill and medically safe. I noted there were forty-five minutes until midnight.

I pulled Rachel into the middle of the bed and put her legs over my shoulder and buried my face in her sweet pussy. I knew she'd taste wonderful since we'd had at least one time together every day since she'd arrived in Florida, and tonight was no disappointment. I thrust my tongue into her as well as my fingers in an in and out rapid manner. Rachel went right to the end and then past it in less than a minute. Her legs clamped around my head and her hands held me motionless as she squealed through a climax.

I moved over to Mel and repeated the process, taking only slightly longer to bring her to a climax. Her response to me was the same, locking me into position with legs and hands. What a nice warm place to be held motionless as an orgasm washes over someone.

Rachel pulled me back to her, spreading her legs in invitation to me. "Please, come in me now. Really, cum in me. Be rough. I'm ready. And Mel, lower your pussy onto my tongue."

I guess I was ready for rough too because I virtually attacked her body with mine. I rammed my cock into her almost without regard for any soreness I might cause. This, however, proved to be exactly what she wanted. In five strokes, she came again, her fluids flooding our union and leaking all over our bodies. I didn't hesitate for a second and just continued pounding into her cunt.

Rachel's body shook so hard due to my thrusts, she had trouble keeping her tongue on Mel's pussy. The act proved erotic to watch, particularly as Mel's breasts shook in time with my thrusts.

"Call me names! Talk dirty to me. You too Mel," Rachel eked out through our passion.

"You slut," I shouted to her. "You fucking slut. You love my cock grinding into your cunt don't you? I could ram your cunt all fucking day long." I jammed into her. "I love fucking you. I don't ever want to stop. I want you to be my slut. And you love eating pussy, look at that tongue of yours lapping up all that pussy juice."

Mel started too, "You cunt, fucking my guy and licking my cunt. I want to ram my fist in your pussy so you know that I'm here too. I'll finger your ass to remind you that you cunt is mine too. I'm going to suck all his cum from your pussy as soon as he's done and you're going to love it. You'll beg me not to stop. You are my lesbian whore."

Rachel was moaning and popping-off small orgasms every minute or so. We didn't stop our pounding or talking dirty to her. Finally, she moaned, "Yes, I'm you slut -- your whore. I'll do anything you tell me to, anytime, anywhere. I'll fuck anyone you want me to in any way you want me to. I'll suck cum from anyone too -- any man, any woman. Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

She shifted slightly towards the edge of the bed so I was standing and her ass was hanging over the edge. Mel dismounted Rachel's face, and took advantage of the situation; she reached beneath me and thrust two fingers into Rachel's ass; it took little effort since the entire area was wet with pussy juice. Rachel shrieked and went wild, suddenly thrusting into me with renewed effort.

That was all it took. I blasted over the edge, announcing my cum to the girls with only seconds of warning. I hammered my last several thrusts into Rachel as I felt Mel do the same. Then, I had body-wrenching spasms with each jet of fluid that left my body and flooded into hers. Rachel matched my cum with her own ejaculation. For almost a minute the room was silent and no one breathed. We held our breath, as our climaxes hit and we savored being on the peak edge, and then there were two people gasping and passionately kissing. Mel moved around and joined us. I was surprised at how passionate Rachel and Mel were together, not that I minded.

I rolled onto the bed and pulled both women to me. "Oh, wow! That was intense!" I announced, still craving oxygen. I felt Mel pull away, but didn't think anything of it until Rachel jerked in my embrace; her eyes flew open. Mel was at Rachel's pussy, and I could hear the sucking sounds in the sopping wet area as she sought the mix of cum and female juices from her pussy. Rachel's legs came up in supplication and her hands went to caress Mel's head as she cleaned her.

Rachel intoned through another round of panting, "Oh, please, eat me Mel. Eat my pussy. Suck every drop of cum from me. You can even bring it up and share it with me. I'd love to swallow Jim's cum. Bring me some when you're ready. Oh suck my pussy." She continued as long as Mel did. Mel then rose obviously holding fluid in her mouth and in a French kiss thrust the mix of fluids into Rachel's mouth.

I pulled Mel to me and she shared the last of her fluid capture with me too. As unusual as it was, I liked the taste; the mix of our fluids, softened by Mel's saliva, actually tasted a musky delicious. I wasn't the least repelled.

Rachel had cum again while Mel ate her out, and we watched her float down from her high, stroking her body as she did.

When Rachel had recovered, she moved around so she could suck my cock. I still had the mixed juices from the two of us on it, but not for long. Given the situation, I hardened almost immediately. She rammed me down her throat, a full deep throat, until I was truly ready for another round.

Rachel then rose to me and said, "Fuck Mel! Make her your slut too." Both women grinned at me, and Mel nodded her assent.

Mel opened her legs, and I penetrated her in two strong strokes; she moaned and pulled me into her. We started a brisk pumping into each other immediately, driving each other to our next orgasms. Mel's breasts were rotating in a sexy way below me as I pounded into her. The entire bed shook. She grabbed her breasts and proved to me that she could suck on each nipple to pleasure herself. Then, she moved to accelerate her cum by rubbing her own clit. Rachel took over sucking and loving one of Mel's breasts as well as running her hands over her body.

I wasn't going to cum in record time since I'd climaxed only moments earlier, so we continued for quite a while until we felt others in the room. I looked over my shoulder to see Carl and Lynn standing next to the bed. Carl's cock had a sheen of pussy juice on it.

Lynn said in a teasing tone, "Hey, bring this party into the other room. It's ten minutes until midnight, and we all want a big communal fuck in the living room to celebrate the New Year."

I yanked myself out of Mel. Mel squeaked and had a small climax as a result of the sudden move. Rachel, I noted, had promptly thrust her right fingers deep in Mel's cunt, nearly fisting the open cunt. The women waited while Mel floated down.

Mel shot me a glance and said, "We're not done. You owe me one." We both grinned lecherously at each other. She took my hand as I pulled her to her feet, and we followed Rachel into the living room.

Karen was perched atop Robbie's cock with Bev sitting on his face. They were doing a slow motion 'fuck-and-eat-out' as Bev described to the other two what was happening in Times Square on the large plasma television.

Mel gestured to Karen and then replaced her on Robbie's cock. No one gave her any argument since they'd just gotten engaged. She explained, "I need everyone of my lover's cocks in me this evening." After a pause, she added, "Oh, I so enjoy my sluthood."

I pulled Carl aside and whispered in his ear; he nodded and pulled Rachel to him. He lay on the floor and indicated to Rachel that she should mount him. She did; however, I came up behind her and pushed a finger into her ass. She groaned in passion. Karen passed me a tube of Astroglide, and I lubed up Rachel's ass and just as fast penetrated her. This was her first two-cock penetration. Her back arched into me, and she fired off an orgasm. "Ooooooooooooh," was the long wail of pleasure she emitted at the DP.

Bev continued to sit on Robbie's face, now stroking Mel's breasts and occasionally leaning in and sucking on one or the other. I could hear her moan and cum occasionally, in response to Robbie's talented tongue and lips.

Lynn and Karen were in a sixty-nine with one another. I heard Karen telling Lynn how good her girl juice tasted mixed with Carl's cum. After another moment I heard Lynn commenting to the joy of eating Karen and Robbie's cum mixed together.

Rachel had a massive orgasm about one minute before midnight according to Bev. I yanked out of her ass, leaving her to collapse on her husband as she felt the rapture from her midnight orgasms. I still had a wrought-iron cock ready to do some damage; I went to Lynn who's pussy was nearest to where I'd been on the floor. Karen pulled back, grabbed my cock and steered it into Lynn's gaping hole.

Lynn and I pumped about five quick thrusts into each other, and I felt her fire off into the land of bliss. Karen had moved around and cradled the two of us as we heard the TV announcer yell, "Happy New Year." Lynn pulled me to her and we kissed passionately, and I repeated the process with Karen.

"This is THE absolutely BEST New Year's I have ever had in my entire life," Karen announced. Lynn had a big grin on her face too. There were a few "Me too's" from around the room.

I'd heard Robbie announce his cum into Mel's pussy about the same time Lynn fired off. I looked over and the two of them were kissing tenderly as Bev hugged the two of them.

As people settled down, Mel came back to me leaving Bev to settle down on Robbie's new hard-on that she had revived with a stellar blowjob. "You and I are not finished," Mel said pulling me from Karen and her mother's arms. She led the way back to the bedroom and fell backwards on the big bed.

"I'm a little bit lubed up now," she grinned at me. "Robbie really filled me, but Bev captured some of it. I want my other love's juices in there now." She lay on her back and held her arms up to me.

"I'm feeling tender to you. Is that OK or should I gear up for rough like we were doing before?"

"No, I want tender loving too," Mel said in a sweet tone.

We moved together, and I gently slid into her tunnel. She was right, there was a significant amount of cum in her that became froth as we pistoned together. The foam oozing from her cunt flooded our pubic areas. We ignored it as we just started to kiss tenderly, nibbling on each other's lips and ear lobes. When we could no longer ignore the froth, we had to laugh at the 'fruits of the evening.'

"I love you, Mel," I whispered to her as we thrust together. "I'm envious of Robbie that he'll have you as his wife. I can't think of a nicer couple."

"I love you, Jim." Mel said as she gently bit my lip and chin. "I will always be available like this to you -- always. Robbie and I talked and he's not only OK with that, he encourages it. He knows how we feel about each other."

We spent some time doing sensual French kisses with each other. We weren't really mashing our faces together as we kissed so much and doing gentle open mouth kisses where our tongues caressed each other and became one more organ of pleasure for the two of us.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers