The Extended Family Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers

Not unexpectedly, we both finally arrived at the place where we wanted to climax with each other. We didn't say anything to each other; we just came together, culminating our love-making session with the sweet tenderness and ecstasy unique to two people that deeply love one another.

We lay there in each other's arms for what seemed to me a long time. We became aware of the sounds from the living room -- a varying crescendo of moans, shrieks and sexual words tossed out at various times by each of our other lovers.

Finally, I said to Mel, "Shall we join them? At least see what's happening?"

She hugged me. "Yeah, I supposed so. You're so nice to cuddle up to though."

"You sure Robbie's OK?" I asked.

"Absolutely. We talked earlier. He's in love with everyone, but mostly me. He'd marry the whole lot of us if it was legal."

We went into the living room arm in arm. Robbie was pounding into Rachel's pussy as Lynn sat on her face. Both women were in the zone, having frequent little climaxes. After a minute I could tell that Rachel was building to another one of her world-class, show-stopping, Richter ten earthquake climaxes.

Carl was on his back with Karen riding his cock, her breasts swaying in rhythm with her downward thrusts into his body. Bev was atop his face and we could see his tongue dancing along the lips of her pussy. She had her eyes closed enjoying the sensation. Karen was holding tightly to Bev's breasts, often pinching one or the other nipple.

As our eyes shifted back across the room, Rachel's body went into spasms. She let out a long wail of pleasure as it exploded within her. Lynn moved to the side. Rachel rose and clutched her entire body around Robbie, who also seemed to be cuming in her cunt. We could see her stomach muscles contracting in huge spasms as her body writhed and she ground her pussy into his cock. She could barely breath, her panting so loud everyone in the room looked to see if she was all right. Rachel's eyes were rolled back in her head, and then ever her legs to seemed to be in spasm behind Robbie's back, yanking him deeper into her. Finally, the event passed, and she fell back to the floor in total exhaustion.

Six other voices in the rooms said, "Wow!" together. "That was spectacular," Karen said turning back to Carl and Bev; "Now, I want one of THOSE!" Bev's pussy got in the way of Carl's response; however, we could see his hands move to Karen's clit for a moment and then he pulled her forward and rammed a finger up her ass. Karen's eyes shot open, and she started to jerk herself hard on both his cock and finger as Bev pinched both nipples and drove her tongue deep into her mouth.

Karen peaked and came in an orgasm as well, not quite as strong as Rachel's, but just as pleasurable. Karen squealed and squeeked, shrieked and moaned in such a high pitched voice I thought she could break glass. She pushed Bev from her face and pulled herself into Carl's body, using the occasion to ram her body down on his and drive his jetting cock even deeper into her body. "Ooooooh myyyyyyyyyy Gooooooood!" she exclaimed several times; "I loooooove yoooouuuuur cock!"

As they floated down from their climaxes, Mel and I snuggled together on the couch. Bev came and joined us. "You guys finished?" We both nodded.

Mel added, "Totally out of juice and energy."

"Me too," she said and lay her head across my lap, my flaccid cock against her cheek. "You smell divine," she said sucking me into her mouth to taste what the aroma suggested. "And you taste good too. Yum. Yum. Jim and Mel and a little Rachel."

Robbie and Rachel were snuggled together with Lynn stroking the two of them. Carl and Karen were still coupled together and cooing quietly to one another.

"What a great way to welcome in the New Year," I said repeating the thought someone had stated earlier.

A chorus of "Hear, hear!" and "You betcha's!" echoed around the room.

Someone clicked off the television that had been muted, then the rest of the lights and the couples and groups faded off into the various bedrooms for the night. Eventually, Mel, Lynn, and I spooned together in the big bed and went to sleep. I asked Mel whether she didn't feel she should be with Robbie, but she said no, there was plenty of time for that later, and she wanted this time with her sexy mom and me.

Everyone slept happy.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers