All Comments on 'The Fall Pt. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago

Nice, two of your stories on a rainy Sunday morning. :) Can't wait for part two of this one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just wondering ...

how much of this is still just a concussed dream controlling his mind and if he is still out in the woods. Nicely done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liking it

Please continue...like your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Keep it going but not with long breaks in between chapters.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Interesting

Wow, love the subconscious approach to mind control. Very interesting. Well wrotten too.

g912493g912493over 7 years ago
More Chapters????

I enjoyed this story as I have with most of your stuff. You have it titled as a chapter 01 so I hope you DON'T do as you have done with some of your other multi-chapter stories, fail to finish them. I use Storm Damage and Photo Studio as examples.

As I stated in the beginning, I enjoy you work but get frustrated with non-endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More chapters???????

When and will there be more to this story? I'd like more of this story but my belief is that you are NOT going to finish it. Please don't just stop with it? Like you've done before! Thank you.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Great Start

Now that we are here. we still need the Sexy cop to show up and check his Vital's. Then there is the Nurse's from the Hospital who could get his address from his File. Not to Mention all of the Other women he will come across. and he still has to figure out what is going on with him and Enjoy or Bemoan his Luck.

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkalmost 7 years ago
Please continue.

It's kind of frustrating to read chapter one of a great story and not be able to read any further.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53almost 7 years ago
Good beginning

Interesting twist on the premise of mind control. Well written and presented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
g912493

I agree about "Storm Damage". Excellent stories, so far, and the possibilities for more episodes were easy to see, but not followed up.

As for people being so impatient with "The Fall", takes time to write episodes, particularly if Life intervenes!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Is it ever appropriate to say too much?

Poor guy needs to recover and the ladies won't let him rest

btw what happened to the Highway Patrol officer, did she come back while he was asleep and help herself?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved the story so far! Five stars and a point!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Damn Fine

Well that was really good, I'm trying to figure out what happened to make him so irresistible to the women. I look for more clues in the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful, well done I loved it. Thanks so much.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What an adventure 5/5

jkthekatjkthekatover 1 year ago

5 I have a headache too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fall Series Info