All Comments on 'The Family BBC Ch. 05'

by DiscipleN

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If you really abhorred racism in the real world, you would not continually reinforce stereotypes as you do here, fictional or not.

DiscipleNDiscipleN11 months agoAuthor

I trust readers to understand that individuals can be bad people, regardless of their skin. As you'll see in future chapters, there are people of color in positive roles.

The 'stereotype' you're trolling about is literally the trope that is a part of raunchy fiction - which is too ridiculous of a genre for canny people to take seriously. Thus the warning I posted at the top. A person like you should have heeded the warning.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You write a racist story, thus encouraging and supporting racism. What is the old saying? If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, You my friend are supporting racism, warning or not.

DiscipleNDiscipleN11 months agoAuthor

Heh, you're the one ducking out of the dialogue and simply quacking insults, instead of engaging with evidence. Only people who want to be titillated by the primary trope of this story, should read it. That's what the note is for - to let people decide for themselves. Heck, even the title says what kind of story it is, but you seem to get off on hate filled righteousness.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

I saw the title, went straight to the comments and here I am. No, I didn't read it or anything else in the BBC genre. I was in the Military too many fucking years and I'm not sure the % of blacks, whites, Hispanic but in all those years I was in a lot of Latrines and never saw one BIG BLACK COCK! I'm sure most all those that were well endowed were not in the Military but in the Porn business. By the way? The story SUCKED, thus the low score! Let it be a lesson for you. I was nominated to a Judge position but took the Prof. job at a College and had this writer(not Author been in my class, I'd more than likely failed him for this Dung! Guess my score for this story?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Colleen and George are both pathetic, first for letting an old street sociopath like Leland get over on them and second, for having no fucking clue about what to do about it. This story is dusgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDiscipleN@DiscipleN
This disciple studies the fundamentals of erotica and porn. Expect a lot of experimentation from my stories. And I hope a lot of fun! I have many other stories that could not be posted here. They are available on several non-commercial websites. Search for "DiscipleN&q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES