The Family Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuhhnnnn fuuuuuck!" Nicole groaned as he brother started moving his cock in and out, sliding the thick shaft deep inside her before dragging it back out, her pussy muscles clutching at it as if to keep it from leaving, only to push forward and slide it back in. At the same time, he worked his two fingers in and out of her asshole, loving the feel of her incredibly tight back door.

"Aaaahhhh God -- fuck yes!" Nicole cried, her fingers grasping the edge of the lounger as he brother sped up his thrusts. "Oh my God -- oh fuck me!"

Her big tits swung beneath her as her brother started moving faster, pounding his huge cock in and out of her hot cunt. Each thrust allowed more and more of his shaft to ease inside, her pussy adapting once again to his size.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, loud enough for the neighbours to hear if they'd been around. "Fuck my pussy! Uuuhhnnnn -- you big dicked bastard! Fuck me hard!"

Wesley laughed at his sister's words, words he'd heard her say countless times over the years -- words he never tired of hearing.

Nicole gasped and moaned, feeling her pussy and stomach contract as her orgasm approached, her brother stuffing her full of his cock, his fingers still working away up her asshole. She groaned deep in her throat as her cum rippled through her body, making her shake, her twat grasping at his cock.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" she cried. "Cummmmmmmming!"

Wesley gripped her waist with his free hand and held her as still as he could, moving his hips, cramming his big cock deep into her pussy, fucking her hard and fast as she came, just how she liked it.

"Fuck that pussy! Uuuhhhnnnn -- fuck it!" Nicole groaned, still shaking as she came down from her orgasm.

"Who's pussy is this?" Wes asked her.

"Yours -- aaahhnnnn -- always yours!" Nicole yelled, pushing back on to his cock and fingers. "Doesn't matter -- aahhhh -- how many fuck it -- uuhhhh -- it's yours, baby -- always yours!"

"Damn right it is," Wesley said with a grin.

He pounded her pussy over and over, feeling his own cum building, his balls tightening.

"Gonna cum soon?" Nicole asked him over her shoulder.

"Uh-huh," he grunted. "Bin some time -- Ah'm kinda backed up."

Nicole reached back and slowed his thrusts by putting her hand on his smooth, muscular belly. "Take it out, Wes," she said. "I want you to cum all over me."

Wesley laughed. "Ya sure are one kinky slut, ain't ya, sis?" he said, pulling his dick free and taking his fingers from her ass.

"Sure am," Nicole said proudly. She turned round and sat on the lounger, facing her brother who was rapidly stroking his big cock. She leaned forward and dribbled a line of spit on to his cock, watching as he jerked off in front of her.

"Come on, Wes," she said, "I'm real hungry for a big load of jizz. Can you help me out, brother dear? Can you give me a big load? Cum on my titties? Cum on my face? Huh? Can you?"

"You know I can," Wes said, jerking his cock, pointing it straight at her face.

"Then do it, baby," Nicole purred. "Give me that load -- come on -- cum on my face -- do it -- do it!"

Wes's cock head swelled and his hand slowed as his balls tightened before his cock unleashed the first long, thick stream of jizz over Nicole's face and into her waiting mouth. Spurt after spurt of viscous pearly fluid splashed over her face, covering her cheeks, nose, eyes and lips, dripping from her jawline and clumping in her hair. Wes pointed his dick downward and unleashed more of his load over her heaving tits, sending ropes of cum across the mounds that Nicole held together, his potent seed pooling in her cleavage before sliding down and over her jugs.

"Oh God -- so much cum," Nicole gasped, opening her mouth wide and letting her brother shoot the last few streams over her tongue before she swallowed it. "Mmmm -- I love how much you cum," she said, bending her head and sucking and slurping the thick cream from her tits. Once she had most of it, she used her fingers to push his cum from her face into her mouth.

"Damn, sis, you were hungry, weren't ya?" Wes said with a laugh.

Nicole smiled up at him.

"Always am for you, brother mine," she said. "Stay over tonight? Maybe Cassie will head out with her friends and we can have the evening together." She grinned up at him. "Having just your fingers in my ass ain't gonna satisfy my butt -- you know that."

"Sounds good to me," Wes said, letting her suck on the still hard head of his cock. "Less you wanna see if she's in'ta joining us?"

"Mmmmm, now that would be nice -- but let's go one step at a time, brother dear," Nicole said, leaning forward and sucking on her brother's cock once more.

Inside the house, Cassie hit stop on her phone and backed away quietly, her mind awhirl with what she'd just heard and seen. I need to talk to someone about this, she thought as she headed back out the front door.

† † † † †

Lisa Wright sat on her bed wearing nothing but her old, baggy cotton pajamas. The top had lost a couple of buttons over the years revealing way too much of her big tits but her husband hadn't complained and she'd never bother replacing them. Now he was gone after stealing all their money, leaving her, Jason, Kevin and Tiffany with nothing. If it weren't for her sons' plan to buy the house, they'd be homeless within weeks.

Her sons' plan -- which would be funded by their porn website.

She looked across at her iPad for the thousandth time since she'd shut herself in her bedroom after Kevin and Jason had told her about the website -- and this time, she picked it up.

She opened a browser and hesitated for a moment before typing in the name of the site.

"Big Dicks Banging Big Tits," she whispered as she typed. "Not very subtle."

A moment later, the website appeared, a nice, clean design with a legal age disclaimer, a members' section, a coming soon poster and a guests' section. It took Lisa a moment to realise that the coming soon image was of her friend Nicole's daughter, Cassie. Lisa knew Nicole was aware that Cassie had had sex with Kevin and Jason -- she wondered now if Nicole knew it was for a website.

"Here goes," Lisa whispered as she tapped on the guests' section header. A short video started up and she was surprised to see not her sons but their friend -- and the son of her friend, Alicia -- Danny sitting in a chair as a teenage girl bounced up and down on his admittedly very big dick. Despite the name of the site, though, Lisa had to admit the girl wasn't exactly packing in the chest department.

She gasped a second later as the clip changed to Kevin having his dick sucked by another girl while beside him Jason was being blown by another one.

"Oh my God," Lisa whispered as she realised just how big her sons' cocks were. "Oh my God."

Other scenes followed with either her sons or Danny banging one girl or another, sometimes alone, sometimes in groups, before it ended with both her sons jerking their cocks off in front of one of the girls. The screen went black and a message appeared asking the viewer to join to see the cum shots.

"Oh my God," she sighed, hitting play again and watching the clip once more. As she saw her sons fucking girls, she suddenly became aware of just how hot and wet her pussy was.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to -- as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12