All Comments on 'The Family Camping Trip Ch. 03'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I'm sure the fishing excursion is now code for outdoor secluded orgy amongst family members, maybe having daddy explain this to Callie and then seeing the rest of the family naked and fucking, her and each other, with her uncle getting a chance to fuck her as well, while her dad has his way with Jessica and his sister in-law.

princess7000princess7000over 10 years ago
Great

Love the story it make wonder what else happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE DEFINETLY..INCLUDING TOTAL FAMILY "BI" FUN..

TERRIFIC INITIAL 3 CHAPTERS..BUT NOW..FOR MOMS/WOMEN LIKE MYSELF..AND THERE ARE MANY OUT HERE..NOTHING HOTTER FOR US THAN BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF TOTAL FAMILY BI..AND MOST DEFINETLY MALE FAMILY BI..BETWEEN DAD/SON WITH MOM DIRECTING..NOTHING MAKES US SO WET..AND SEX-CHARGED..THAN THAT TYPE OF SCENERIO..AND WITH FRANK/JACOB/NICK/TREVOR . TOTALLY REALIZING THEIR 'BI' SIDE...WITH JOANNE/CALLIE DIRECTING AND PARTICIPATING..WOW..WOW...

playman64playman64over 10 years ago
Hot

Very hot.

Really enjoyed reading and stroking to it.

I have had incest with my sister & cousin.

Steve

TangarayTangarayover 10 years ago
Good but could be better.

Was a little let down with this one. Was expecting a little more. Uncle and dad, cousin and brother, dad and son...so much you could do with it. Hope you add some more and go even deeper with the family.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
i liked the story

pretty sexy. but a little short...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous