The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such was June's new expertise in sucking cocks John soon felt his spunk beginning to gather. He pulled his sister's head off his tool and stood, picking her up and carrying her to his bedroom, a nipple in his mouth as he transported her.

John threw June on to his bed. He spread her on her back and parted her thighs. Her gaping pussy was already wet with her juices. He lifted her parted thighs high and squashed them against her lovely breasts. Her pussy gaped wide before him and he thrust his thick hard cock deep into her. He pushed her legs over his shoulders and filled his hands with her breasts as he began to ram his tool in and out of her hot love channel.

June now met him thrust for thrust. Her play with Harriet had started her off and now she was soon finishing.

"Ohhh, yessss! Ohhh yessss! Ohhh yessss!" she shouted as she came with much passion. "I love you John my darling. Oh God I do love you so much. That's so goooood, your cock is sooooo big! Don't take him out yet!"

John released June's legs and rested his weight on her belly and breasts, his cock buried deep to the top of her tunnel. June clasped his cock with her cunt muscles and began to suck at it.

"You didn't come yet, did you? "She grunted as she worked on his cock. "God, I just love this cock. I want to have it always and always. Please say you'll let me have it when I want it."

John slowly withdrew from her hot grasping channel and turned her over. He lifted her bottom and spread her thighs again. Her cunt and arsehole winked at him as he lubricated the latter with some of June's copious juices.

"Ohhhh yessss, my arse again," whispered June. "I like you in there. Hurry up!"

John complied. He pushed his knob at his sister's hole as he pulled it wider with his thumbs. Just as with Josie he felt almost no opposition to his pressure and his cock slid smoothly and firmly into her. She clamped her sphincter muscle around the neck of his shaft.

"Fucking Hell, that feels big," she grunted. "Are you going to come in my arse? Play with my cunt as you fuck my arse. Finger fuck my cunt and frig my clitty. Ohhh my God, I do love to feel your cock in me! I love you John, really I do!"

"I love you too, big sister. Now let go of my cock and let me fuck your arsehole. By the way, your language is getting really dirty and horny. You've been listening to that Josie, haven't you? That's better, I can fuck you now!"

"Josie's so uninhibited," gasped June as John rammed his cock deep into her arse again. "Fuckin' Hell, you're so big! Big but wonderful! Milly used some dirty words while she was finger fucking me too. She's promised to lick me out next time! Ohhh God, I'm cominnng again! Collect my juice darling!"

June squirted some juice into John's waiting hands. He spread it all over her buttocks and up her back. He felt around her to her breasts and spread some there too. He stopped pumping into her arse and pulled out of her.

"Come on," he said. "We'll have a pre dinner shower and you can have a drink of my spunk or have it washed off your tits. Which do you prefer?"

"I think I'll have both," laughed June as she followed John into his shower. She sat on the little seat and pulled his cock to her and washed it before putting it in her mouth. John relaxed happily as her hot mouth sucked him hard, trying to find his love juice. He was nearer to ejaculating than he thought and soon had to gasp out a warning to his sister.

"I'm coming darling, I'm coming."

June looked up in to his eyes and winked. He spurted a great stream into her mouth and she swallowed greedily. She swallowed the next one too and then pulled his cock out of her mouth. By now he couldn't stop anyway and fountained the rest of his cum all over June's breasts. They both watched his thick white semen gather on her breasts before she moved into the shower stream and washed it off.

"Lot of babies washed away there," she said, looking down as she peed down the shower hole. "What are we doing for dinner?"

"I usually cook at least three times a week," said John, "but I thought I'd spare you for one more evening. We'll go out tonight and I'll cook tomorrow, OK?"

"Hey, I can cook too," reposted June, taking her brother's shrinking tool in her little hands again. "We'll share the cooking from tomorrow."

They kissed lovingly and towelled each other down before June trotted off to her room to dress. John opened his wardrobe.

They had a nice meal at one of John's favourite pubs, which was within walking distance. On their return he made her open all the doors, testing her memory of the various codes. She was number perfect.

They went straight to bed. John didn't say anything. He just went into his room, undressed and got into bed. A few minutes later June came into the room and slid into the bed beside him. They kissed and then he turned her away from him to spoon into her and then he pushed his tool between the cheeks of her bum. June moaned softly, reached between her legs and pulled him through. A little adjustment and his big cock opened her pussy lips and slid home.

"God, I love this cock," whispered June. They moved quite gently together until John felt June's cum juice flood all over his huge engine. He pushed twice more and flooded her with his spunk. They lay together quietly, John's cock still deep inside June.

"John?" she whispered.

"Yes," he answered sleepily.

"Try and keep your lovely cock inside me while we sleep. Then if you want to come again you can just shoot your spunk into me, all lovely and hot."

In a few minutes they were sound asleep. John's cock was still deeply buried in his sister, throbbing and semi- hard. Two hours later in his sleep he fired another load of semen into her. June sighed deeply and happily.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Josie was ready and waiting for John when he took the lift down to the ground floor at eight forty the next morning.

They walked out to his car and John took the car keys out of his pocket.

"You want to drive?" he asked. Josie's eyes lit up.

"Yes please boss man John," she laughed. John tossed her the keys.

After a minute or two showing Josie the controls she drove fairly confidently out of the car park and turned towards the motorway.

Soon she was bowling along confidently.

"I've promised myself a Jaguar sports when I'm a famous architect like you, boss man," smiled Josie as they reached the motorway slip road. "I'm going to enjoy this trip."

"Just you be careful," warned John. "I'm letting you drive my car so that I can read your notes as we go. Any road traffic violations have to paid by the driver, not the owner."

"Spoilsport," grumbled Josie. She drove well if a little fast although she was not exceeding the speed limit by much. "Hey, can't I pay any fines by giving you a blowjob," she asked as she skilfully swept between two trucks and up the exit slip road at the Manworth junction.

"Take more than one blowjob to clear your debt," grinned John as Josie carefully joined the town traffic at the exit roundabout. "Thanks for these notes. They are very good."

"Thanks boss man," smiled Josie as she drew up outside the site where it was proposed to build the new sports complex. "They said that there would be someone here to open up for us. Ah yes, there he is. He's just coming out of that old shed. I bet he's been having a quick slash in there!"

John laughed as he got out of the car. The guard came to the gate and they identified themselves. He let them in and they began their inspection of the site. John aligned the site map to show where they were.

"Make notes of everything that we say of importance," said John to Josie. "I want you to do a report of this visit and get it on the computer for me to read before the partners meeting tomorrow morning."

"Yes sir boss man!" grinned Josie, her bright white teeth splitting her ebony features as she grinned at John behind his back.

Eventually they came to the old shed. They went in to find that it indeed was surplus, containing only a few shovels and a brush and bucket. There was a damp patch in one corner.

"I told you," laughed Josie, pointing out the damp patch to John. "That guy was having a piss in here when we arrived. Look! Gosh, I need one too now!"

She bent down and put her pad and pencil on the floor. Without straightening she reached beneath her tight charcoal grey skirt and pulled down her thong. She handed it to John and he slipped it into his pocket.

Josie raised her skirt to reveal her beautiful pussy crack, covered with a thin patch of short black curly hairs. She looked into John's eyes and then closed hers. Almost immediately a golden stream shot out of her vagina and began to pool on the floor between and in front of her legs. As she finished she opened her eyes and smiled again at John.

"Gosh, I needed that didn't I," she whispered. "Are you going to keep my thong?"

"I most surely am," said John as they left the shed and walked across to the car. "I can't finger your pussy very easily when you're wearing it. Give me the car keys."

"Oh no, I want to drive," complained Josie.

"Look, " said John, "I'm going to finger your cunt all the way home and I can't have you driving while I'm doing it. It's dangerous!"

"OK yes boss man sir," laughed Josie. "For that I'll give up my chauffeuring duties every time!"

They thanked the security guard for his time and got into the car. Josie immediately lifted her skirt to her waist and exposed her pussy. John quickly put the car into motion to avoid the majority of voyeurs.

"Oh this is exciting," giggled Josie. "You haven't touched me yet but I'm wet already! Feel!"

"Not yet," said John. "Wait until we get to the motorway."

"I can't wait that long boss man. I'm going to start without you."

They were approaching the roundabout above the motorway junction. John risked a glance to his left. God, Josie was laid back with two fingers frigging her cunt. As he entered the junction slip road Josie removed her fingers and offered them to John's mouth. He sucked on them as he joined the stream of traffic. Then he put his left hand down on to Josie's pussy.

"Yessss," she hissed. That's what I want! Frig me hard John darling. Finger my fanny and make me come all over your fingers!"

John was soon fingering deep into Josie as she adjusted her position so that he could push in deeper. The total motorway journey only took about fifteen minutes and Josie had come several times along the way. As they took the exit slip road he withdrew his fingers and offered them to Josie.

"Don't you want a taste?" she said as she took the first finger into her mouth. "Oooo, don't I taste good!"

"I'll taste the whole thing later," John promised as they began to negotiate the town streets back to the office.

After parking the car John told Josie to meet him in reception at two thirty. Until then she was free. He had forgotten that he still had her thong. He went to his office en route to the apartment.

He shuffled quickly through his mail, which had been efficiently sorted by Harriet. She had heard him come in and, after allowing time for him to read his mail; she entered the office with her notebook.

Hi Harriet," said John. "Thanks for sorting the mail. Had a good morning?"

Harriet smiled quietly and then preceded to tell John about his messages, both phone and e-mail. He noticed that she was not as relaxed as she had been the evening before when she left his apartment.

"Come on Harriet, what's wrong?" enquired John. "Didn't Jerry appreciate you loving him with your new found experience?"

"I'm leaving him," Harriet said quietly. "I was all affectionate to him and he was hard; I could feel it. When he stripped off I took it in my hand and was going to kiss and suck it. He just jumped to his feet and told me not to be so filthy. I, I'm afraid I cried."

"You should have phoned June. Where are you going to go?"

"I don't know yet. I'll look in the evening paper later and see what flats are on offer."

"Fine," said John. "If you need help with finance for a let or even a purchase let me know. I'm sure the firm can help even if you only want temporary help. I'll tell Frank at tomorrow's partners meeting and he'll get Milly on to it. She'll come to see you and play with your breasts again. You'll like that bit at least, won't you?"

Harriet smiled wanly.

"I tell you what Harry. Go up to the apartment after work and have a chat to June. I'm going up there now so I'll tell her that you'll be coming. OK?"

Harriet said she would and in less than a minute John was letting himself into his apartment. He called out to June and carried on into his bathroom for a pee.

He looked sideways into a mirror as he pissed. Suddenly a little hand reached in front of him and took hold of his tool. June kissed his earlobe.

Hello my darling brother," she whispered. "I've got a bone to pick with you!"

John thought he knew what was coming but acted innocent.

"What's the matter darling? What have I done?"

"You never fucking mentioned that Dr. Andrews is a woman!" she shouted angrily. "I sat there in that bloody waiting room nearly pissing my pants with nerves and then this vision in a white gown opens the door and invited me in. She laughed out loud when I told he what you'd done to me!"

John laughed too. "Serve you right for always wanting your own way. Oh Hell June, that's lovely; I love your little hands wrapping themselves around my tool and jacking me off!"

June in fact tucked his penis away into his trousers and guided him into the sitting room. She sat him down and gave him a big wet kiss.

"Have you come for something to eat?" she asked. "I went shopping after my medical so we have some fresh food in now."

"A salad sandwich would be nice," said John. "I'll cook tonight though. I've got some first class steaks in the freezer. I'll get them out."

June went to the kitchen to make his sandwich. He told her about Harriet's bad experience last night and that he had told her to come and see June before she left tonight. He also said that she was going to leave Jerry.

"There you are then," said June. "Now you can fuck her and give her some lovely orgasms. If we've got enough steaks she can stay for dinner after you've fucked her. She'll enjoy that!"

"It's about time I found you some studs to broaden your experience," grinned John. "If I keep fucking you at this rate I'll be worn out! I won't have any spunk left for Josie."

June laughed and went into the kitchen to make his sandwich.

After his snack John put his feet up for half an hour. June massaged his feet and toes, taking off his shoes and socks.

"So, tell me about your medical with the delectable Dr. Andrews," he asked with a grin. "Did she diddle you with those lovely long fingers of hers?"

"No but it felt like it," said June. "She examined my pussy and said that she could see that I was sexually active, as she put it. It felt so nice. I wanted to pee; just doing a sample for her was not enough. She's very attractive, isn't she? Have you made love to her John?"

"Only once," said John. "It was at her apartment, not here. Almost the very next day, she met the guy she's with now so we have never got together again. Just as well really; I shouldn't mix work with pleasure."

"What about Josie? If that's not mixing work with pleasure I don't know what is. What about me from Monday?"

"I know; I know," said John, holding up his hands in surrender. "It'll work itself out I'm sure. I have to wait for you to find yourself a serious boy friend and for Josie to get tired of me!"

"I just want you to love me always," said June as she began to weep.

"I will always love you and I will always be here for you. That doesn't interfere with work. That's why I shouldn't make love to Harriet. June, I've got to go out in a minute. Oh God, that feels so good!"

June had quickly fished John's long prick out of his trousers and popped the end into her mouth. She squeezed it with her tongue and lips and he grew hard. Her head started pumping up and down his shaft and John groaned and put his hand behind her head, pushing her down on him.

June was getting very good at blowjobs and in less than five minutes John was shooting his first load of the day into her willing mouth. June swallowed and swallowed and spilt nothing.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Josie was waiting downstairs and he tossed her the car keys again. She grinned happily and went through the preliminaries of starting the car.

It was less than a mile to the site so in just a few minutes they were getting out of the car on site. John immediately felt impressed with the amount of work done so far. Josie however, was not so complimentary.

"I'm sorry boss, they should have finished that by now," she said, pointing to some half finished brickwork. "There was only a bit left to do this morning."

"You go and chat the men up and find out what the delay is," said John. "I'll just have a wander around by myself. Make sure I see you go into Jack's hut. I'll follow you in after a minute or two. That'll give him time to make his apologies to you. OK?"

"OK boss man," said Josie with a smile. "Message received and understood!"

John began a detailed inspection of the site, of work in progress and of materials on site. After about twenty minutes he spotted Josie open the door to the project managers office and disappear from view. He finished what he was doing in that corner of the site and then strolled over to the office. Josie was just coming out of the door as he arrived.

"Oh, here he is now Jack. I'll see you next time. OK?"

Josie gave John a big smile as she passed him.

"Wait for me," he said.

John had a ten-minute discussion with Jack in the office and then they walked together to the gate where Josie was waiting for him. As she still had his car keys she assumed, correctly, that he wanted her to drive them back to the office.

"Tell me all about it over a coffee in my office," said John. As a result they drove back almost in silence. Josie dropped John off at the steps.

"I'll just take a piss then I'll be right with you," she said as she closed the car door.

Ten minutes later Josie dropped the car keys on John's desk, her generous breasts heaving a little as she stood before him.

John reached into his jacket pocket and dropped her thong alongside the keys. Her eyes widened and then she laughed.

"I only remembered I wasn't wearing them when I went for my piss," she said.

"I only just remembered that I had them," John laughed too. "Is your crack still damp 'cos you hadn't got them?"

"I used toilet paper," she giggled. "See!"

Josie lifted her skirt to show her pussy, not wet but definitely moist. John was about to reach out to touch when Harriet came through the door after a discreet knock. Josie dropped her skirt. Harriet gave no indication that she had noticed anything at all.

"Hello Harriet," said John. "I'll be in for the rest of the afternoon now. Anything urgent?"

Harriet cleared her throat, "no, er, nothing like that John."

"Good. Please bring two coffee's for us and then you can go when you've finished. You are going upstairs, aren't you?" Harriet nodded. "Good, I'll probably see you up there then."

Soon Josie and John were in deep discussion about the building site they had just visited. Harriet brought the coffee, looking a bit more cheerful. She even winked at John behind Josie's back. John got up from his desk, walked over to the door and winked at Harriet as he locked the door behind her.

Josie had turned to face him with a big grin on her face.

"Should I shout for help now?" she smiled. "I saw you lock the door."

"Only if you don't want me to lick you out," he said quietly.

Josie squeaked and lifted her skirt again. As he knelt down before her John could smell that she was damper than a minute ago, there was a slight aroma of urine as her pulled her close to him.

1...910111213...17