The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He buried his nose and mouth into her hot place. He stuck out his tongue and licked deep into her crack. He found her clit and flicked it with his tongue. Josie moaned and made juice, pulling his head hard to her cunt as she spread her legs wide.

John agitated her clitty and licked her out hard. Then he opened his mouth and sucked on the whole area around her vagina, extracting all the air and drinking all of her juice as quickly as she made it. Josie screamed loudly.

"Ohhh fuckin' Hell boss man, that's incredible! I'm cominnnng all over your mouth. I am, I'm cominnnng nowww, nowwww, nowwwww!"

When he finally pulled away from her and stood up John's face was wet with juice. Josie took his face between her hands and kissed him deeply before licking all her juices off his face. She smiled into his eyes.

"Ohhhh John!" she exclaimed. "You made me come on your fingers all the way back from Manworth this morning and now you've made me come on your mouth in the office this afternoon. What have I done to deserve all this loving?"

"Just by being yourself," said John, resuming his seat. "You haven't told me yet what happened between you and Jack this afternoon. Come on, tell all!"

Josie sat on John's desk and swivelled around to face him, her legs wide apart either side of him. She lifted her skirt to her waist and began to undo the buttons on her blouse.

"Well, he was ever so sweet. He really was! He first of all apologised for pinching my bum and for the way that he had treated me. He promised that it would never happen again. Then he said how good I was at pointing out ways to get the job done easier and more quickly. It finished up with me giving him a quick kiss and thanking him. Then I hit him between the eyes with that little problem just to show that I wasn't letting up on him."

John laughed but kept his eyes glued to Josie's chest as she finished unbuttoning her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders. She had obviously removed her bra in the ladies again as her big dark brown melons were revealed. John firstly pulled down his zip and pulled out his thick hard rod then secondly took both of Josie's magnificent treasures in his hands. Josie breathed deeply, her chest pushing against John's hands.

John hefted and mauled his prizes; he squeezed and stroked them and thumbed her hard nipples. He then pulled on them and leaned forward to bite and then suck on her wonderful teats. Josie moaned and reached down for his cock.

"Are we finished with work, boss man," she moaned. "Because if we are there's something else I'd like to do before I go home tonight!"

"What's that, Josie my love," John gasped with total pleasure as Josie captured his cock in her pink palms.

"This, boss man John!" she whispered as she slid forward off the desk and into his lap, spearing herself on to his rampant shaft. "You keep making me come so now I'm going to do you this time. Just you keep still and my pussy will do all the work!"

Josie ground down on the whole length of John's cock. He opened his trousers wide and released his whole length. Josie squeezed and sucked with her cunt muscles as she provoked feelings in him that he couldn't remember before.

"There now," she gasped, "is this as good as your fucking sister can do? God, they say it's only black men who have huge cocks but it's not true. Yours is the biggest I've had in me, boss man!"

John was in ecstasy. Josie's cunt was so hot and she was gripping him so tightly. She was hardly moving now, just sucking on him with her muscles. He was going to come, and soon! He gasped out a warning.

"It's all right darling boss man," said Josie, grinning down at him. As I said, you gave me my orgasms before so I'm giving you yours. Shoot your cum in me as soon as you're ready!"

Shoot his cum is what John did, gallons of the hot sticky stuff. Josie milked his cock with her cunt, concentrating on getting it all. As John collapsed beneath her she slowly lifted herself off his shrinking tool. She clenched her cunt muscles again as she retained every drop inside her. She retrieved her thong and slipped it on.

"Do you want to come upstairs for a shower?" asked John.

"Oh no," said Josie, "I'm keeping all this spunk 'til I get home then I'll have a nice taste of your hot spunk while I'm in my own shower."

"OK," said John as he affectionately stroked Josie's magnificent bum cheeks and squeezed her breasts again. "Don't forget to bring your week-end case tomorrow. We will leave as soon as we can get away after lunch."

"Right," said Josie. "It's going to be hot this week-end so I'm not bringing much to wear, is that alright? How much will the hotel cost me?"

John looked Josie in the eyes.

"Nothing," he said, "unless you want a separate room. You will be able to see incest actually taking place before your eyes, both on the water and on a bed! Are you still coming?"

Josie kissed him hard. "Yes, fucking yes," she said.

Upstairs John heard female squeaks and moans as he went to his bedroom. After that wet session with Josie his suit would have to go to the cleaners. He undressed quickly and entered his shower. He had his eyes closed as he washed his hair when he felt hands envelope his thick but soft cock.

"My, my, Josie has really drained you dry," came June's voice. "Come here and look at this Harry. My brothers balls have really been drained by Josie."

After clearing his eyes John opened them to see two pairs of gorgeous breasts before him. The girls both stepped into the shower with him and he took advantage of them by stroking bottoms, breasts and pussies. Both girls rubbed themselves against him and they played happily until John turned off the taps.

"Time's up you two," he said as he playfully smacked their wet bottoms, making loud noises as he did so. "It's my turn to cook tonight. Are you hungry?"

"Yes we are darling," said June, "but Harriet and I have to go out to look at a couple of flats that are in the evening paper. We've made appointments to see them. One especially looks quite appealing to Harriet. She will need a pay rise though!"

"OK, that's fine," said John. "I'll wait until you come back before I start dinner. I shall have a drink and watch the news while I wait."

The girls dressed. John slipped on his robe and went into the sitting room, where he switched on the TV and made himself a drink.

June and Harriet came into the sitting room before leaving. June bent over John and kissed him and then she opened the bottom of his robe to show his still flaccid thick cock. June giggled.

"I hope it recovers for later. We won't be so long. Just relax and think of pussy."

"It's pussy what did this!" smiled John dreamily.

The girls left.

---------ooOOOoo---------

The phone rang, wakening John. It was his mother.

She sounded hale and hearty and began to tell him what had happened since they had left. Noreen had called to check on a couple of measurements.

"She said that she would be ready to fit the curtains the week after next darling. You seemed to have impressed her a lot. She asked a lot of questions about you!"

John asked her if Greg had been in touch about the plumbing.

"Yes, he phoned yesterday and we have agreed that he will come the Monday after next. He says it will take about three days to finish the job. Is that all right?"

John thought quickly.

"Yes, of course it is. I tell you what; I'm going to get Harriet, my assistant, to book you into a nice hotel by the sea for a week. We'll get you transported there and back by car. How does that sound? Where would you like to go?"

"Oh John darling, that sounds wonderful. Thank you so very much. Can I go to Torquay?"

"Of course; we'll fix it. June will call you with the details when Harriet has arranged the basics. They are both out at the moment, flat hunting. For Harriet," he added.

They spoke for a few more minutes and then John said he had to start dinner and that he would get June to call her mother tomorrow.

John went into the kitchen and started getting dinner ready. As soon as he heard the girl's voices he put the steaks under the grill and went into the sitting room to see how they had got on.

"Oh, I've persuaded her to take the more expensive one," laughed June. "With the pay rise and bonus she'll soon be able to afford it! It's got two bedrooms with a nice lounge and kitchen. Harry will be able to pull men easy now with this accommodation."

"As long as you don't allow one to move in and put you in the same position as you are now!" warned John. "Anyway, what's this about a pay rise and a bonus?"

"I'm going to talk to Frank about that. And Milly too, of course! We are sure that we can persuade Milly, aren't we Harry darling? Harry has agreed, if you are, that she will help me with what I need, secretarial wise, in my new job. So there is a benefit to the company there too; you won't have to hire anyone else."

John felt that he had been out manoeuvred so he said nothing for now. He returned to the steaks, opened a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and finished the sauté potatoes and salad. Within ten minutes he was serving dinner.

After their meal they returned to the sitting room, carrying their wine glasses and the second bottle. John put on some soft music.

June brought Harriet over to the large sofa and they sat either side of him. Harriet was still a little shy of John and he was, of course, still only wearing his robe.

June rested her head on his shoulder and nuzzled into him. She slid her long slim fingers between the folds of his gown and stroked John's chest. Her hand circled his body and when she found his nipples she rubbed them softly, making them erect into hard points. John groaned quietly and his prick began to rise.

Harriet," said June drowsily, "please pull open the cord on John's robe. It's time we had a look at his pride and joy. Do you want to see his cock again?"

Harriet didn't reply but she reached out and pulled on the tie. As the knot released John's robe slackened and parted slightly. June took hold of the centre hem and pulled his robe wide open. Now John was exposed from neck to toe with his proud manhood visible to them all. His cock was now almost fully extended.

"Isn't it lovely Harriet? I know he's my brother but I love to play with his cock. He lets me toss him and suck him and it's lovely when it shoots his spunk all over. Of course, I am naked when I do that."

Harriet was gazing spellbound at John's long thick hard cock.

June stood and dropped her skirt and pulled her sweater over her head. She released the catch on her bra and her large breasts thrust out from her chest, her prominent hard nipples forming as the others watched. Her panties fell to the floor.

"You go first Harry darling," whispered June. "Take my brother's gorgeous cock in your hand and tell me how it feels."

Harriet gently took John in hand, trying vainly to wrap her fingers right round his girth. Her fingers were not long enough. John groaned quietly as she began to frig him up and down, his foreskin first covering his knob end and then revealing itself as she moved her hand. Juice now glistened on his knob. Harriet stopped to wipe her thumb over it, covering it completely. John made more so that when Harriet resumed frigging his juice made wet squelching noises between her hand and his rod.

"God, that looks horny," gasped June. "Do you want to suck him? I love doing that. I like him to shoot his spunk into the back of my throat so that I have to swallow it. Sometimes I get him to fire it all over my face, tits and pussy! How about it Harry?"

Harriet remained silent. She released John's tool and in front of his eyes lasciviously licked her fingers clean and dry. John groaned again, a little louder this time. Then Harriet bent down and kissed his tip before opening her mouth and swallowing John's knob. She took hold of him again, this time at the root of his shaft.

God Harry, that looks so horny," gasped June. "Go on darling, suck him right off! You need to learn and practice. John, try and hold it so that you shoot hard. Oh my God; I need a cock too!"

June was still standing. She straddled John's outstretched legs and moved forward until she was above Harriet's bobbing head. She thrust two fingers into her cunt and frigged hard. She inserted a third finger and started leaking juice. Harriet felt a drip and looked up but didn't stop sucking her boss's cock.

John had opened his eyes when he felt his sister approach. He watched amazed as he saw her frigging herself above them. He now put one hand on top of Harriet's head and the other he reached out for and then stroked the back of June's thigh.

Soon John felt that most wonderful of sensations, an approaching orgasm. He gasped out a warning to Harriet. She rolled her eyes to look at him and sucked harder, rubbing her little hand faster up and down his shaft.

John exploded into Harriet's mouth, his spunk seeming to be more copious than ever. She flinched at first and John thought that she was going to spit it out.

"Swallow it Harry darling," shouted June from above. "Drink it all down!"

Harriet gulped and swallowed. She didn't resist any more. She literally drank John's seed as it spurted out of his prick.

June was coming!

"Oh my fuckin' God," she squealed. "I'm gonna squirt standing up. I am! I am! I fuckin' ammmmm!"

A pale firm stream shot from June's cunt as she furiously rubbed her clitty. It landed on the join of Harriet's cheek and John's cock. It spread out and another then another joined them. Harriet's best blouse was saturated as June's juice was absorbed into the material.

June slowly wound down from her passion and immediately became contrite about the state of Harriet's clothing.

"Oh gosh Harry, I'm sorry. I'm afraid I let myself get carried away."

Harriet finally released John's cock from her mouth and raised her dripping head. June's cum was all over her face, in her hair and soaking her blouse. Now it trickled down into her cleavage. She smiled.

"Don't worry June my darling. That was so exciting! I was surprised by the amount of spunk that John made and then your hot juice was unexpected, that's all. I feel so happy that I can even go home with a smile on my face."

"We've got to get that cum off your face first," grinned June. "Let's get you into the shower and I'll enjoy washing you down and then making you come! It's the least I can do. Then I'll find you some of my things to wear. Leave yours here and I'll wash them. No, I insist!"

John lay dreamily exposed on the sofa as the girls trotted off to have a shower and get cleaned up. Harriet had drained him.

Eventually he did refasten the cord to his robe and roused himself to kiss Harriet goodbye as she left, now dressed in one of June's outfits. It fitted perfectly on her.

"Tonight my darling sister," he said as he poured himself a brandy nightcap, "I am going to go to bed to sleep or I will have nothing for you and Josie this week-end!"

June laughed. "I feel the same John. My squirt has really drained me. It was so thrilling watching Harry suck you off that I couldn't stop myself. She wants me to see if I can show her how to do it. I told her I was new at it but that I would do my best."

Soon the brother and sister parted to their own beds with a loving kiss.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Friday morning and the promised hot weather had arrived. John and June were up early, showering separately and only meeting in the kitchen for breakfast.

They kissed good morning and had a quick feel of each other, naked beneath their robes.

"God, I'm looking forward to this week-end," said June. "It's going to be so hot too!"

"Have you ever had a fuck in the open air?" asked John. "No, with your lack of experience I don't suppose you have. Never mind, you'll soon get used to it."

John made toast and June made coffee. John went over to the phone and made a call.

"Hello Barney, it's John Taylor here. Oh, fine thanks. Yes it is, isn't it? That's why I'm calling you. I'm coming down tonight and will want to go out in the morning. Can you tell Ted to get her shipshape and check the lines? Thanks. Good. She is in the water, isn't she? Great!"

John put the phone down.

"That was Barney at the Yacht Club. He's a great guy; you'll like him. He's already got the boat in the water so we'll be almost ready to go out first thing in the morning."

John prepared to go down to his office.

"What are you going to do this morning?" he said.

"Well," said June. "I've got to finish that last bit of unpacking then I was going to pop out to the shops for a bikini."

"Before you do that come down to my office." He told her about his telephone conversation with their mother. "I'm going to get Harriet to book Mum into a swish hotel in Torquay so that when Greg is doing the plumbing she won't have to worry. Harriet will book the hotel and a car to take and fetch her. You call Greg and tell him to get a key from you or me before he goes over there. Then call Mum and tell her the arrangements. OK?"

June kissed him. "You are so thoughtful darling. Mum will love a trip like that. I'll sort out the details with Harriet."

John went down to his office. Harriet was there before him, blushing a little as she remembered last night. John kissed her on the cheek, taking his post from her hand. He said he would sort his post; he had another job for her.

He instructed her on what to do and went on into his own office. There was only one item of interest, an invitation to enter a design for the construction of a new apartment block on a prestigious site near to the centre of town.

The partners meeting was a self-congratulatory one this week. Frank was full of himself about landing, not one, but two of the houses he had been working on. The third one was not dead yet either.

"I think I've got him hooked," he chortled. "He just wants a different layout of the master suite. The bathroom and dressing rooms need a bit more space."

They were delighted with the opportunities that John brought to the meeting, together with the progress report on the sports complex. Josie's notes on the new proposal in Manworth were discussed and it was agreed that she should pursue that. The apartment block entry should go Peter Smith, their architect who specialised on such buildings.

John mentioned Harriet's problems and June's suggestions for solving them. Milly was, of course, in the room taking notes so Frank suggested that she liaise with Harriet and June and solve the problem.

"Right," said John as the meeting broke up. "I'm going sailing this week-end so I'm leaving early."

"Need any crew?" asked Milly with a cheeky smile.

"June and Josie are going to assist," said John with as straight a face as he could muster.

Milly smiled, looking only a little disappointed.

"I'll have a preliminary word with Harriet this week-end," she said.

"Take her out to dinner," said John impulsively. "I'll pay; just let me know how much."

---------ooOOOoo---------

Sharp at three o'clock, John's Jaguar left the car park with John at the wheel. On reaching the motorway he turned south and put his foot down. Traffic was quite heavy; obviously plenty of others were trying to take advantage of the great weather and get away early too.

In two hours they were checking into a lovely hotel on the cliffs outside of town. John had booked personally, being known to the proprietors and had therefore secured the best suite on the top floor.

Both girls were thrilled with the view of the sea from the windows, covering the bay, the town and the beaches.

"Where's the harbour and the marina?" asked June.

"You can't see it from here," said John. "It's about five miles east, beyond that tall cliff in the distance."

The girls now turned their attention to the accommodation. There were two bathrooms, both with shower, full bath and a Jacuzzi. The two beds, each king sized on a raised dais on opposite sides of the room, took up the main living space.

1...1011121314...17