The Family Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, she told you, did she?" said Barney with a sign of a guilty secret. "Yeah, I admit it. I can't keep my hands off her. She tells me that she's going to go back to the hotel with you tonight. Can't you persuade her to stay here with me?"

"That's solely June's decision," replied John with a smile. "Ah, here she is now; you can ask her again over dinner."

June returned in the pink floor length gown that John had bought for her as part of her business outfit. It was off the shoulder with a deep décolletage, showing off plenty of her magnificent breasts. It reminded John of a fitting room and a different Josie. Barney was over the moon, gazing down at June's breasts as he put his arm around her.

They went into dinner and had a thoroughly happy and horny time. Barney kept peeking down June's dress and occasionally pulling on the material to reveal her nipples. They responded by stiffening and pushing against the dress material for most of the meal.

Josie was in a daze of happiness the whole evening. She kept on thinking about the whole day. She ate only a little, keeping one hand on John's cock. She had released him under the cover of the tablecloth and he was now as hard as iron.

"You're hard and I'm ready," she whispered. "My juice is trickling down my leg. Feel!"

John had a good feel, starting from the wet excretions on Josie's thigh up to her sopping pussy. He lifted his hand above table height and with June watching licked his fingers. Josie frigged him harder.

"OK, I get the message," grinned June. "It's my turn to drive. Right? I think that we'd better leave now so that we can get back for an early sail in the morning."

"Hell June, can't I persuade you to stay?" begged Barney as he unveiled her nipples yet again. "My old boy's up and ready again."

"I can feel that it is," laughed June happily.

"So's John's," said Josie as she slowed her frigging and rubbed her hand all over John's tool, spreading his pre cum all over it and down on to his balls. Then she licked her palm.

"Fuckin' Hell," growled Barney.

"No, it's fucking heaven," gasped John as he leaned back to give Josie complete access to his groin. "Let's get going to that big bed."

Barney accompanied them to the car. The car park was dark and June allowed Barney to pull her dress down to reveal her breasts. She took his cock out again and he moaned and buried his head between her big breasts as she tossed him off.

"I can't fuckin' hold it," he gasped. "Oh no, don't stop June darling. Please don't stop!"

June didn't stop and soon Barney's moans turned into a shout as she wrapped her breasts around his prick and he shot several huge streams of his spunk all over her face, neck and tits.

"There," she said, wiping herself down before returning her large orbs inside her dress. "If I can manage it in the morning I'll pop in for a quickie before we sail and then you can fuck me again before we leave in the afternoon. OK?"

"O fuckin' K," said Barney. "June baby, you are some girl."

"'Till tomorrow then Barney," said June. "Oh, and by the way, if I hear on the grapevine that you've been telling anybody else about what we've done together that will be the end of it. No more fucking and I'll cut your balls off! Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am. Absolutely no tales out of school."

June slipped into the front seat of John's Jaguar. He had already put the keys in the ignition. She looked around and was met by the sight of her brother's cock sliding up and down between Josie's big brown breasts.

June turned the key and started the engine. She released the handbrake, gave a brief wave to Barney and gunned the motor as she drove out of the Club premises.

"I'll try to drive smoothly," she said conversationally as she picked up speed. "Are you going to make love as I drive?"

"God I hope so," said Josie. "John promised me that he would come for me every time I could get his cock up. It's definitely up now and I want him inside of me!"

There was comparative silence in the back of the car for a while. Then suddenly Josie's face was alongside June's as her head appeared between the front seats.

"God that's fucking fantastic," she gasped. "I hope that we're not disturbing you June darling but your lovely brother is pushing his big cock up my arsehole again!"

Josie yelped as John thrust up inside her arse. Then there was the sound of bum cheek smacking, very loud inside the car. June even felt the shift in weight distribution as the lovers thrust and parried at each other.

June concentrated hard on her driving, especially as it was the first time that she had driven John's Jaguar.

Eventually she drove around the hotel car park looking for a dark spot to park. It turned out not to be necessary as Josie gasped harder and came all over John's cock and balls.

June turned off the ignition and the car was quiet except for the small sounds of clothes being adjusted in the back.

"John didn't come," said Josie quietly. "So I'll be able to bring him off in bed in a little while."

"God, I'm almost jealous even though Barney fucked me three times," said June. "I need a pee though. It's a good job we're at the hotel. I'll just about make it to the room!"

They all scuttled quickly into the side entrance of the hotel and luckily found an empty lift waiting for them. Once in the room they all flung off their clothes and hugged and kissed one another.

Then June headed for the bathroom with Josie. John followed on behind. June made to sit on the toilet but Josie pushed her into the shower cabinet.

"Girls pee first in here," she giggled as she stepped in behind June.

John also got into the shower and turned on the taps.

June was the most desperate and she was soon pissing hard and long across the cabinet, inevitably hitting the others. John was next and Josie took him in hand again, playfully directing his hot stream all over themselves. Finally John lifted Josie in his arms and kissed her, feeling her hot stream spread all over his belly.

They soaped each other all over, washing their bodies and caressing each other. They all kissed again and again with Josie eventually sitting down to lick and suck on June's cunt. John's cock was almost hard again as he tickled his sister's arse crack with his tool.

They were soon in bed with John and Josie together again.

"Right darling, my last fuck of the day please. I want it up my pussy this time so that you can fill me with your cream before I go to sleep. If you can get it up again after that you'll have to go to June!"

There was no question of John getting a hard on yet again after his final shafting of Josie. He dropped straight off to sleep after her flopped off her body.

The girls talked quietly for a while. June told Josie that she wasn't going to let Barney have her arse.

"John's big but Barney's seems gigantic," she whispered.

They discussed their day and agreed that it had been one of the best days of their lives. They agreed to sail naked tomorrow if the weather permitted. They must get some extra sun cream from the shop before setting sail.

Josie told June about her encounter with Neil on the adjoining boat. They giggled but then June said that maybe Neil wasn't getting any but still had the urge.

"Why don't you fuck him tomorrow?" smiled June. "I bet John will let you as long as he's there. Anyway, you said Neil's about sixty, didn't you? No real competition for John then, is there?"

Finally they hatched a little plan for John in the morning. Pleased with themselves they fell asleep.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Their plan was working!

June had awakened first. She nudged Josie awake and they phoned room service for breakfast, asking for Jenny to bring it!

John remained fast asleep. Almost as if he was under orders he rolled over on to his back; his early morning erection was stiff and hard, now pointing at the ceiling. Neither Josie nor June dared to touch it in case they woke him up.

Keeping a lookout they managed to open the door for Jenny before she had time to knock. She wheeled a trolley in this morning and smiled at both naked girls. June put her finger to her lips for quiet and pointed to John on the bed. Jenny gasped, but quietly.

"Do you want him?" whispered June. Jenny nodded. "Strip off then; we will help you get his cock in you."

Jenny quickly undressed, staring all the time at the prize being offered to her. Her body was a picture of proportion, smooth and milk coffee brown. Lovely firm breasts jutting from her chest, her belly almost flat and her little pussy, with trimmed pubes, was already showing moisture in her crack. Her bum was a picture of small rounded cheeks.

Firstly Josie, then June, knelt and flicked her tongue up Jenny's crack, releasing more fluid. Then Josie softly opened her cunny lips to reveal her little clitty, firm and rubbery.

It was time. In silence they helped Jenny to carefully mount the bed and then to mount John. With Jenny's thighs on both sides of John's hips Josie and June took hold of John's erection and aimed him at Jenny's cunt. Jenny pushed down on to the target and was rewarded with John's huge hampton filling her passage.

"Squeeze on him and see if you can make hot juice," whispered June.

Jenny flexed her cunt muscles, thrilled to feel John's huge hot shaft deep inside of her. She made some hot juice.

John's eyes shot open and so did his mouth as he saw Jenny before him and on him with his sister and his lover alongside her.

"There you are darling," giggled June. "What a nice hot breakfast we've prepared for you! Do you like it?"

John now smiled up at Jenny and took hold of her hips. He thrust upwards tentatively. Jenny moaned.

"Ohhhh sir, er, John, that's lovely. I wanted to do this yesterday. I've been damp ever since just thinking about you and your lovely prick!"

"Enjoy it Jenny," smiled Josie. "June and I are going to watch and love each other a little while you get John off. Oh, one thing, do you want him to come inside you?"

Jenny was now sliding up and down John's hard cock with an increasing rhythm.

"Er, oh no, you better hadn't sir, er, John," she said. "You can't get me pregnant 'cos I'm on the pill but spunk does smell a bit so I could get the sack if my supervisor realises what I've been up to. Ooooo, your cock is so lovely; I shall come soon. I'm making lots of cum juice already! Look!"

She rose a little higher and they all watched her juice trickling down John's cock on to his pubic hair.

"I said he needs to shave that hair," said Josie with two fingers deep into June's cunt.

The lovers were now getting into it. John was shafting Jenny with big long pushes and she in turn was grinding down right on to his balls.

"I'm commminnng," squealed Jenny, "ohhhh yessss I'm commminnng!"

Josie and June watched, squashed together with breasts flattened against each other and with two fingers of their right hands frigging cunny's as fast as they could.

John just kept up a steady rhythm as Jenny screamed again.

"Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh yessss!"

"Don't shoot off in her," gasped Josie as June brought her to orgasm.

John lifted Jenny off his cock and shot his first spurt of the day straight up on to her breasts. The next and the next followed until she was positively dripping with the stuff.

They all stopped, June being the last to come on Josie's agile fingers.

They smiled at each other.

"Time for a quick shower Jenny?" asked John.

"I'd better, hadn't I?" said Jenny looking down at John's spunk on her body. Then she spread his sperm all over her breasts belly and pussy. "Will you share one with me?" she asked.

"Of course he will," laughed June. "He hasn't had his early morning pee yet!"

John and Jenny went off into the bathroom and soon there was female laughter from the shower.

"Right on target," giggled Josie and they both kissed one another again. "Mission accomplished! Let's go and shower together now."

"Let's time him to see how long it is before he's up and hard again," suggested June. "We'll toss up to see who has him first."

"I might be fucking Neil this morning," said Josie reflectively. "Never mind, I can manage two in quick succession!"

An hour later they were at the quayside, loading their few things into the boat.

June had disappeared into the clubhouse as soon as they arrived, presumably to let Barney have his early morning fuck.

She made it down to the boat in time to help with the last few items. Josie saw Neil peeking through his porthole curtain and nudged June. By arrangement both girls instantly became topless.

"I bet he's on deck in less than two minutes," said Josie. "Did you get a fuck from Barney?"

"Not half," giggled June. "I'm still horny though. I came all right but Barney was a bit quick this morning."

Josie was right! Neil soon appeared on his deck, dressed only in shorts and pumps. By covert observation June and Josie could see that he had a good-sized tent pole pushing his shorts out. Josie turned and faced him.

"Good morning Neil," she called out cheerily. "Isn't it another lovely day? Are you going out too? I can see that you've got your mast up already!"

Neil had spun around when Josie greeted him. Now he took a glance to where his mast still lay on the deck and then twigged what she was teasing him about. He glanced at his tented shorts and then faced Josie sheepishly. June was now sitting on the cabin top swinging her lags and John poked his head up between them from the cabin hatchway.

"Good morning Josie," he answered her. "Yes, I am afraid that your magnificent body is affecting me again this morning. You are just so beautiful that I can't help myself!"

"Thank you kind sir," giggled Josie. "Now, we are sailing very soon but I wonder if there is anything I can do for you before we have to go. By the way, the other young lady is June and she would love to see your cock; wouldn't you June darling?"

Neil was gobsmacked. He hadn't really realised until this moment that June was topless too. His cock ached with longing.

"It's Ok Neil," said Josie quietly and meaningfully. "You can take your cock out if you want to. We would like to see it!"

After another moments hesitation Neil's hand moved to his waistband and pushed his shorts down. They fell to his ankles and his cock bobbed up and down.

"Nice one Neil," said Josie. " I really do like it. I would like to touch it. Can I come over and do that?"

Neil nodded dumbly.

Josie looked at John and he nodded as his tongue came out and licked up the inside of his sister's thigh, heading for her naked pussy. June widened her thighs in anticipation.

Josie quickly hopped over to Neil's boat and captured his cock between her palms. He groaned loudly and hugged her magnificent body to him, grabbing at her breasts and her bum and sucking on her nipples all at once.

"Hey, hey, slow down Neil, there's plenty of time now that I'm here," said Josie, grasping his tool. "You seem to be lacking sex at the moment and are all fired up. Will you be able to last long enough for me?"

"Yes Josie, I'll fucking last," gasped Neil. "I've been tossing off all night just thinking of your body so I'll be able to last a bit longer now. Oh God, do you really mean that I can fuck you?"

"That's what I've come over here for, big boy," laughed Josie as she took Neil in hand again. There's only one condition. John and June will watch! OK?"

Neil wasn't going to refuse the best offer he'd had for many a long day. He grabbed Josie again but she was in charge. She turned around and presented her bum to him in full view of John's boat.

"There you are Neil, two holes for you to fuck if you want. I want your spunk in my pussy though 'cos I want John to fuck me with my cunt full of your sperm!"

Neil gazed with fascination and pure lust at Josie's awesome bottom, with her twin passages juicily winking at him. He glanced over at John and June then pushed his tip to Josie's pussy hole.

"This hole please Josie," he panted. "I've always dreamed of having a black girl. You'll be my first and probably my last." He pushed his cock into her pussy. "Oh God, that feels fantastic! I've not had a woman for over two years!"

"I'm afraid white and black girls' pussies are the same Neil. They are hot and wet and need sperm regularly. You'd be really jealous if I told you how much sperm June and I had yesterday! Ooooo yesss, that feels lovely, keep on doing that. If you like you can smack my arse and finger my arsehole. Yessss, just like that! I'll be coming soon so just you enjoy yourself."

Glancing over her shoulder Josie could see two things. One, Neil's face was gazing into her cunt and arse holes and two, John was in the act of inserting his gigantic cock into June's cunt from the rear.

"Shit," thought Josie. "I thought we were going to toss up for first fuck!"

Neil was speeding up his thrusts. He began to smack Josie and he used the thumb on his other hand to push into her arsehole. Another glance showed Josie his closed eyes and contorted face as he approached orgasm.

"Open your eyes Neil," she called. "Watch yourself come in my cunt. I'm ready for you; I want your spunk up inside me!"

Neil couldn't hold on any longer. He had done a sterling job, considering his recent lack of sex and the fantastic body he was buried in. He suddenly groaned loudly and thrust hard one last time. His spunk shot out of his cock uncontrollably in several hot sticky streams.

Josie felt the invasion clearly. Neil spunk felt very hot indeed and this took her over the brink.

"Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh fuckin' yessss!" she screamed. "That's hot, fuckin' Hell that's hot! I'm coming all over your cock Neil. Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh yessss!"

Neil's cock slid out of her and she almost fell to the deck but he grasped her tits and pulled her up and into his body. He kissed her neck, her ears and then her lips as she turned her face to him.

"Thank you Josie. Thank you so much. How can I ever repay you?"

Josie turned in his arms and pecked him on the lips again.

"I don't do it for money Neil. I do it if and when I want to do it. I shall want it from John just as soon as he gets us out on to the sea and his cock gets hard. I'll show him your spunk in my cunny and that'll get him hard, you just see! Or rather, you won't see, will you?"

Josie gave Neil a final peck on the cheek and hopped off his boat and on to the pontoon.

"I might just know of a girl who would look after that cock of yours," she said. "She doesn't do it for money either but I would expect you to look after her. OK?"

Neil nodded. "Money's no problem," he said quietly, "no problem at all!"

"I'll fix it," said Josie. "Give me your card or your name address and telephone number on a piece of paper when we come in this afternoon. I expect we will be in about three 'cos we have to get back to Millworth by this evening."

Josie waved goodbye and jumped down into John's boat. In the cabin John and June were cleaning each other up.

"You are a disgusting pair," she laughed. "Incest in broad daylight now! Anyway June darling, I thought we were going to toss up for John's first erection this morning?"

"I'm sorry Josie but when I saw you take hold of Neil's cock I just had to have one too and John was getting a lovely hard on watching you. You definitely get him next of course."

"I should hope so. Poor Neil, he hadn't had a fuck for two years and it showed. If he hadn't been jacking off all night thinking of me he would never have lasted so long. God, his spunk was really hot; it sent me over the top I can tell you!"

John kissed both members of his crew and slipped on his shorts. He slapped their bottoms and told them to make ready for sea. The girls cast off and nimbly hopped back on board, ready to hoist sails on command. As soon as they passed the harbour entrance he gave the word and the sails were smoothly hoisted. The canvas filled and the boat accelerated out into the channel.