The Family Mansion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess Brooke wants me to help her again tomorrow too..." Nathan sounded reluctant, Liz thought he sounded like he was dreading the next photo session. Truthfully, she was too, worried she wasn't going to be able to keep control of the much the sexual side of her that was just aching to come out.

"Aw don't sound so upset, Nate," Lexi told him, "looks like the tent in the sheets is happy about that fact." Liz gulped, she couldn't believe Nathan was hard again after what happened with her and his sisters. She wondered if that was normal for a man to be able to cum so many times. All she knew was that her husband didn't seem to get it up more than once a week, and that was when they were first married, so she wasn't sure about Nathan. Maybe it was something their family doctor, Laurel Scots, should take a look at, but Liz wasn't sure how much she could tell the doctor, she always seemed a bit uptight to Liz and Liz couldn't imagine she'd understand why Liz was so concerned about the amount her son could cum in one day.

"Whoa Lexi, calm down." Nathan sounded surprised about something. Liz became worried that Lexi may have started to jerk off her brother just as every other woman in the household. Liz wasn't sure how to feel if that was happening, but could do no more than stand outside her son's bedroom door and worry.

"What? I figure everyone else is jerking you off, I might as well get some action. Besides," Lexi sighed, "it's not like I have anything else going on, you know?" Hearing this, Liz realized she was right. Her middle daughter was now just as guilty as everyone in that house of this taboo touching.

"So you thought you could just come in here and jerk me off?" Nathan joked, "How rude." This surprised Liz as even when she was jerking him off earlier that day Nathan wasn't feeling confident enough with her to tell a joke. It was a strange thing to notice, but she felt a bit jealous of her daughter, and not just because she was currently jerking off her big dicked son, but because he felt so close to his sister he could be intimate with her in such a way as to joke about something even more intimate.

"Well, how's this for rude." Liz heard some smacking sounds and slurping sounds. Liz worried if Lexi had started giving her brother a blowjob and fearfully pushed the door open a crack. The moonlight coming in from the window lit them up on the bed. Nathan and Lexi were kissing passionately, but it looked like that's all they were doing. Still, Liz felt a twinge of jealousy, though she jerked her son off just earlier that day, she had yet to get to kiss him like that.

Liz sighed, her motherly telling her she wasn't being a very good mom. A good mother would go in there right now, rip her children away from each other and put a stop to all this. Instead, she just used this as an excuse to go back to her room. She lay awake feeling immensely frustrated and worried about the state of her family.

Back in Nathan's room, he and sister made out. He knew it was because she was drunk and because he had just told her how the rest of the family made him cum while she was out drinking with a friend. Lexi was hot as fuck, though, and he sucked on her delicious tongue and luscious lips, and she reached down and grabbed his cock. He felt he deserved a little bit more from his twin than he did with his other sisters or mom. He ran his hand down her belly as they kissed, and then put his hand into her panties. He rubbed her wet pussy lips, and felt her clit. His sister moaned into his mouth. She was already cumming.

Nathan felt his own orgasm start, "I'm cumming!" He announced.

"Oh no you don't, you're going to mess up our bed!" His twin complained. She always referred to Nathan's bed as "theirs" when she or Nathan were alone. She twisted around and threw the sheets off of them as she put her mouth over the head of her brother's cock. He moaned even louder as he ejaculated into his sister's sucking mouth. She struggled to swallow it all after he filled his mouth with his spunk. Lexi wasn't sure about the taste, she'd never given a blowjob before and was truthfully less sexually experienced than Nathan was. Mostly because, even though she would never admit it, even to herself, the only man she ever wanted was Nathan. She knew it was wrong, she always did, but there wasn't any man as nice to her, he did anything she wanted without question or complaining, except maybe as a joke. No man showed her more respect, and she absolutely loved him for it. His shyness held Nathan back, it was true, but it made Nathan appear more mysterious to her, even though she already knew everything about him. The fact he was all these things to her, and she thought it was a schoolgirl crush before, essentially, but as she swallowed his load of cum, she realized she was truly in love with her brother. And she may not have liked the taste of his cum, that first time, she would swallow it every day to prove her love to him.

"Wow, I can't believe that." He told his sister right after, "you swallowed all of it." Nathan really was impressed, he had just started learning he came quite a bit being so sexually inexperienced before that day.

Lexi opened her mouth. In the moonlight Nathan could see that cum still covered her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed the rest of it and opened again to show her brother a clean mouth and tongue.

She snuggled up to her brother then said, "Yeah, we probably shouldn't have done that." She admitted. She was too drunk just then though, and even though she knew she she'd be guilty in the morning, right then she was very happy as she cuddled against her muscular, nude brother.

"That," Nathan said, "is how I've felt pretty much all afternoon." Nathan said as he put an arm around his sister and drifted to sleep, smelling her hair and skin and dreaming good dreams of Lexi and her amazing body all night.