All Comments on 'The Family Room Ch. 03'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TesshuTesshualmost 19 years ago
Unbelievably well written.

I've been reading at literotica for years and this story is one of the top 5 out of the thousands I have read. I have followed this story from the first chapter. The only thing I ask, please follow up with the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ditto!

To the first comment. Very loving and satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hope julie has her brothers baby

Sibling sex is the best!

C HansenC Hansenalmost 19 years ago
Very good story

Very excellent story and very good erotic and put more ch. 04. crh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
An Excellent Series

Mused:

You have one great love story going. The fact that it's between brother and sister is relevent because there are social and moral considerations that interfere with the thought processes. Not having had any sisters I've always wondered how often, or not, love between siblings actually happens. So far you've done a great job of dealing with the problems and turned out a great love story. Thank You.

Ronnie W.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
A really excellent series!!

You have a great love story unfolding and again I loved it! So far you have handled the brother/sister love very well. Changing the story line by bringing back Erin (and perhaps Sam) at this point seems a good idea but watch out for fireworks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting...

I like the story, but there are far too many grammatical errors.

For one, "it's" means "it is" or "it has." Leave out the apostrophe to show possession.

I look forward to reading the rest soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh so HOT

but what about the clothes and pizza they left in "the family room"?

DKP

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great story

i like the 2 main characters. well done. and very sexy.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Purfect

I love series like this, based on the developing love between the siblings and the start of their relationship, keep the amazing work up.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Hope she is on the pill, otherwise Daddy will be belting and booting young Rick and deservedly so.

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

Still a hot series.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I so want to give this a 5/5, but there's too many problems with it. The three weeks of silence from Julie is the biggest problem even if it didn't happen in this episode. It colors my point of view. I can't rationalize Julie not speaking with her brother to suddenly making love to him overnight and calling him 'baby'. That's similar to the behavior my ex wife had and she is a sociopath.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous