The Family Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie emitted a loud cry. I slowed to check on her.

"Don't you dare stop, Rick," she threatened. She didn't have to worry. I don't think anything short of our parents walking in would have stopped me. The stirring in my loins had started again, I was close. I pumped into her with more urgency, I wanted to give her an orgasm first. I pumped faster, racing to bring my little sister off. "Oh Rick. Oh baby." She pounded and clawed at the surface of my bed.

She buried her face in my pillow to stifle her screams. Mission accomplished.

The clenching of her vaginal walls intensified with her orgasm. Her pussy milked my cock, desperate for sperm, too bad it would go thirsty. Julie and I had made love twice before, both times I had pulled out before delivering a significant amounts of semen.

"I'm about to cum, I have to take it out," I said. I started to slide out.

"You don't have to," she moaned. Julie rocked her butt backwards to impale herself once more.

"I don't?" I asked. Her long brown hair swished as she shook her head.

I didn't ask for an explanation, I had her permission and that was enough. I drove into her pussy using up the last reserve of my strength. Mind-altering, toe-curling bliss enveloped my body as spurt after spurt of warm cum left my dick. She felt my seed enter her and felt the bliss too, she squeezed my pillow between her hands and urged me to fill her.

She must be on the pill, I thought. There was no other explanation, unless she wanted to have my... No, she must be on the pill.

We collapsed. I rolled on my side and pulled the wrinkled sheets over us. Julie lay next to me, her back pressed close to my front. We spooned, nestled close together like old lovers. I breathed in her sweet smell and kissed the top of her head before giving in to sleep.

The bed was disturbed, I snorted awake. I heard the mattress springs squeak. Julie had rolled away from me and was stretching on the side of the bed. I felt cold without her warmth. The clock on my VCR flashed ten-thirty.

"Where are you going?" I was still drowsy but managed to climb out of bed and stop her at my doorway.

Her face was illuminated by the lights in the hallway. "We can't stay together tonight," she explained.

"Why not? Mom and dad aren't home. I thought we were---" My protests were cut short by Julie's fingers upon my lips.

"We are," she assured. "I'm having a guest tomorrow, and I don't want her to see us in any compromising positions." Did she say 'her?'

"We only need to keep our distance until tomorrow night."

"Who, Julie? Who is coming over?" I knew I wouldn't like the answer.

"Erin. She wants to apologize." I thought they would never speak to each other again. Had she forgotten what Erin had done to me? "I've felt terrible about our fight, she's been going through some tough times at home. Her parents are splitting up, they're fighting over the money and the townhouse. She really needs me."

Divorces could be rough on the children, no matter what their age. I remembered when Lance's parents separated ten years ago, he went through a period of irrational and self-destructive behavior. Maybe that was why Erin had been so aggressive lately.

Regardless, I wasn't as forgiving as my sister. "Our lives are different than they were two weeks ago." I ran my thumb down her left arm. "We're together now, not many people would understand."

Her face soured. "You think I would be stupid enough to tell her about us?"

"Of course not, but it could be dangerous to let anyone get too close." Especially her, I wanted to say.

"I love you Rick, but you can't ask me to give up my friends."

"No. Julie, I would never..." Why bother arguing, I could never win.

She took my cold and clammy hand. "Maybe you should call Lance and see if you can work tomorrow."

"Maybe," I conceded. I was never crazy about working Sundays, but where Erin was concerned I wanted to be anywhere she wasn't. "Julie," I caught her wrist as she turned to leave. "I don't want to wake up without you."

Julie's green eyes shimmered. "What about Erin? She'll be here early."

"I'll take my chances, baby."

"Oh Rick." She pressed her body to mine, then joined me back in our bed.

To be continued...

12