All Comments on 'The Family Stud'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

I loved the story. I just hope that this is the first of many chapters to cum. It wouldn't be right to introduce the other 3 females in the family without describing how he fucks them individually and together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Sequel Please.

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1almost 9 years ago
Good, But Needs Editing

I really like the story, but you can't seem to keep the name of his father and of his sister's husband straight. Not a bad problem, but a little disconcerting. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

litfan2418litfan2418almost 9 years ago
a little request

Do you not know how to write a bad story? Every one of your stories are just amazing. I can't wait for chapter 2. All I ask is that you save the group action for later chapters, let Ben get to know the women individualy first and maybe do a flash back with just the women. But it's your story, do what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great start to an Awsome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the "outdated belief system" argument

the rallying cry of the adultery apologists. it would have been better to just say "father was an ass" and be done with it. that "outdated belief system" comment earned you a well deserved 1*

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Condom?

The condom was a BIG turn off. Fun read, but very unrealistic.

Lancelot55Lancelot55almost 9 years ago
Another BrettJ classic in the making!

Could turn into classic story. Small suggestion first time with each of the sisters, solo love making. Maybe if you feel the story needs that change; then twins together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks

Enjoyed the story - and the literate presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
....

The sex was blase and why the condom???

BrettJBrettJalmost 9 years agoAuthor
from the author

It's so unusual, the things that bother people. The condom was intentional to make it far more real. She is his stepmother and they are starting an illicit affair. For now, it needs to be a secret. Were she to get pregnant, wouldn't that blow it out of the water? I don't just hack these out, I do put thought into my writing. For those who enjoyed it, thanks. ~~ BrettJ

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
Well done

I think they should lose the condoms and go bare back, and see who gets knocked up first.

Thanks for the read

DumplingDumplingalmost 9 years ago
I took a peek

will try to read more when I have time :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SEX

The built up was great!

Why such a lousy fast description of the act of sex?

"Madison continued to ride her younger lover..."

You was not even tell that she was already straddling him.

The whole capture over his dad and brother was useless and interupting the act.

Work at the act of sex part and it will come out great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not sure if you know what that word means...

Typically a "stud" is something kept around for breeding purposes. Kind of tough with a condom.

Also, how can the younger sisters be from an earlier relationship?

badmommy71badmommy71almost 9 years ago
big turn off

The condom was a big turn off hon. I like to feel my boy bare inside me when we fuck. This is fiction!! Whether mommy ends up pregnant or not is up to you as the writer!

Sorry but the condom turned me off. :-(

ansdguyansdguyalmost 9 years ago
Condom?

Also, you would think that there would be some loving pillow talk between mom and so as he had desired her for so long and surely she loved him after a time raising him. This sex was like a hooker and a John. I hope this story gets better.

BrettJBrettJalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Addressing Some Issues

There seems to be a split opinion on this one. Sorry it didn't work for some of you and I do have others you may like. If you try a few more and don't care for those, my work may not be to your liking.

Again - the usage of a condom was a conscious choice for this story and these two characters. I know their motivations when I write. I have several stories where the characters go "bareback" as you can see - but from the PoV of this tale, it made sense to use one.

Pillow talk - perhaps guilty, but also they were caught up in the heat of the moment.

A "stud" is indeed a breeding animal, but let's not nitpick - the term has come to mean a strong and virile lover with stamina, such as "gross" came to mean disgusting instead of large or 12 dozen.

The children from an earlier relationship - simple. Ben's dad had two girls - Ben and his older sister. Madison had two daughters when she married Ben's father.

Sorry not all of you cared for this one, but I am busy writing up a storm. I will be back to these and several other characters in weeks to come, providing my health holds out - and my computer. I got nailed with a virus on Thursday (June 11) that wiped out the entirety of my computer. Most - but not all - of my stories were backed up, but many of my notes weren't. Bear with me.

motordaddymotordaddyalmost 9 years ago
I loved the concept of the son

being used as a family stud. But like some of the others the "condom" was a unwise concept as the family was already breaking the rules and committing incest. I still wait to see what is next and to see where it goes with the son taking charge of the sluts in his harem and using them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Much ado about nothing

I rather liked the condom inclusion. Nothing wrong with safe sex. Could have used a bit more in depth build up and action, for example a three hour sex session lasting a handful of paragraphs or the several hours of discussion during/post announcement, skipped over. Don't sweat it thought, it was an interesting read !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good start, room for improvement

I like the condom inclusion. In my line of thinking, it should be the choice of each woman.

ClydePandaClydePandaalmost 9 years ago
Please tell me you'll be continuing this.

This story is literally one of the best setups I've seen in a long time. It would be a shame not to do more with this.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Looking forward to more, but...

Please take the time on the sex scenes and don't be in such a rush.

In this story, Madison asks what positions he likes, then, suddenly, "Madison continued to ride her younger lover..." She never got on him in the first place, so how is she "continuing" what she never started? Next thing we know, there's a flash-forward and they've been fucking for three hours, but we, the readers, are given no description of that time. Are we expected to believe she's been riding him reverse cowgirl for three hours straight? That's the way it sounds and no one, no matter how physically fit, could keep fucking for three hours, let alone in one position, nor would he be able to sustain an erection that long.

Don't get me wrong, there's a decent beginning here, but it's more like an outline, than a fully realized story. Don't get so lost in filling on the background material that you forget to fill in what's currently happening in the story.

Don't forget that the second half of Literotica is "erotica". It's the sex that sells it. It's nice to have a decent storyline, but it loses our interest if the sex scenes are so minimal and written almost as an afterthought.

There's a ton of potential here for a great story, but only if you take your time, and give us some "pleasing" and not just more "teasing".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Encore!!

Enjoyed, but, this is one story I would love to see a sequel adding Donna and the twins! Please? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well? Why stop?

Lose the rubber. Get it up and get it on! He's the starting fullback with three letters and doubles as a defensive guard on the local small college. He's an honors student, multilingual (local foreigners adore him), and a Black Belt.. After a hitch as an Army MP, the local police force is drooling to sign him if he doesn't go pro as a third baseman who isn't afraid to challenge any pitcher. He's made half the cheerleaders (male and female) so the could be ruling the roost, but I digress.. Good work, you have a colorful imagination. Thanks for sharing....

Johnny0432Johnny0432about 7 years ago
Cute little fantasy. LOL!!!

IF that was reality and happened to me. I would have given all present a big smile, walked out the door, got an away job with uncle, and packed my bags for school at the end of summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Series?

This would of been a great series.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
So Dissapointed

That you did not keep going with this. We only got to make love to stepmommy and there were 3 other lovely ladies to pleasure.

Have a think about leaving us hanging like that please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First he worked at a "lumber camp" then later it was a lumber mill.

What's a lumber camp? Research your terminology before inserting it into your writing. Actual loggers call them log camps. At my first log camp, I got hazed pretty badly for calling it a timber camp. It's log camp only. The other problem with the summer job was that the main character muses over how fit he is after spending a summer cutting down trees. A logger who cuts trees on a professional site is called a Faller. A young, inexperienced newly hired logger is called a Greenhorn. No greenhorn becomes a faller in their first Year, let alone a first three months. Ben would have started out on the landing training to be a Chaser who unhooked logs from cables as well as ran between equipment checking fluid levels. He could possibly have been promoted to Setter. Setters are the guys that set the cables around logs to be hauled up to the landing. Need i go on?

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Sweet

Thanks for another great story, I only wish you would give us some more chapters, this has the potential of big one of the best on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!

Some neat touches, well paced, no faults. Truly excellent.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
It was....

sooooo bad. The condom, the sex description, he's a "boy toy". Glad you didn't continue. No love there.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Still Holds Up

I read this again after a couple of years and I find it is holding up just fine. To Hell with the complainers. I am amazed at what people Bitch about, it is a hot story, dream come true, my ONLY complaint is that I wanted more😥

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Read

I have read the story a couple of times and I like the plot and characters. This reads like the beginning of a series rather than a one off. we do not know how he got on with the rest of the holidays and if anything happened when the father came home or other visitors.

The writing style is good and the descriptions while short flow with the story. I do think you should try and develop this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

3/5 stars cause of the condom, and the boring description of the sex.

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Why wasn’t this story added to? Said you have 500+ works. More chapters with others and how they evolve would be great. Well done story and those are the kind people want more of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More!!!

PhoenixLordPhoenixLord12 months ago

Bit of a letdown that there aren't more chapters. 4 stars for that! Still hot though and the promise of sequels or additional chapters are in the air if we pressure BrettJ enough.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594194 months ago

Does this story have a second chapter by any chance?

🤯🧠🧟‍♀️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous