The Family Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"I thought we were going to, how did you put it, `make love'?" He smiled.

"A gal like me likes a bit of both," she said to him. "So do your sisters, as you will likely find out. Now, answer the question!"

"I sort of like it when the girl is on top, either facing me or away from me," Ben grinned.

"That's called cowgirl and reverse cowgirl," Madison said, her smile turning even naughtier. "I'm glad to hear that, your father hates both. He says the only two positions for sex are missionary and doggy."

"Geez pops, live a little," Ben said, shaking his head.

"That's precisely what I keep telling him," Madison giggled. Over the years she had been Ben's combination-mom and best friend, their similarities had only grown. At times, she would be doing something around the house and catch him watching her. She would know that they were on the same wavelength. She never did major chores or yard work without Ben volunteering to assist. His father was completely wrong about Ben, he wasn't afraid to break a sweat. In fact, Bart Tyler could have taken a refresher course in many things from his younger son. Sadly, Ben's older brothers took after their father, although they were seldom around. They worked hard and both earned good money, which they both pissed away by drinking too much and chasing women who were way out of their league.

Madison continued to ride her younger lover, enjoying the small details he seemed to know instinctively. He didn't maul her tits or slobber all over her. He was taking his time and being precise, appreciating her as a man should appreciate a first-time lover. He was indulging the both of them. She would have sung his praises from the rooftops, but she didn't want Ben getting a swelled head. The part of him thatwas swollen was doing just fine.

"Are you ready for something a bit different?" Madison asked him. She really didn't have to ask the question, he had already shown to be very open-minded. Ben nodded and she spun herself around so that she was facing away from him. Now she could rock and roll, as she put it, moving her hips back and forth and really rubbing his cock. She didn't want him to know, but he had a few inches on his dad in both ways. It was really too bad that they hadn't met in another time and place, because Richard wouldn't have stood a chance. Of course, she did adore Donna and Richard made every effort to support her girls. He wasn't a bad man in some ways, just a product of an earlier era.

Madison didn't want this night to end, it was just sofucking good and his cock packed her to the brim. With a slight adjustment, they were now fucking in the spoon position. The taller young man didn't even falter, he just kept up the pace she had set without rushing her. The only drawback with their little plan was that all of them would be loathe to give up a lover with this much talent. Donna, in particular, needed someone like this to boost her fragile ego.

Madison saw the illuminated clock on the nightstand and saw that it was nearing 3 AM. They had been fucking for almost 3 hours - okay,making love as well. With a ferocious hunger, she thrust herself against him and tightened her pussy around his shaft. She had done keggle exercises for several years and from the groan made when she clamped down on him, they were paying off. He yelled loud enough to wake the dead as an orgasm surged through him and into the condom. Even after a climax like that, he didn't stop. His mouth and hands made sure to give Madison what it was she sought out.

"Okay, so I guess we have a deal," Madison grinned at him.

"Yeah, okay, we have a deal," Ben grinned sheepishly.

From outside in the hall, he heard the sound of three sets of clapping. Ben had only a minute to flee before being enveloped by four sexy, squealing female forms. This sure as hell beat working in a lumber mill and his hands wouldn't get splinters.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12