All Comments on 'The Fantasy'

by wolf_hunt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was an amazing read I really hope you continue ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will there be a part 2?

wolf_huntwolf_huntover 2 years agoAuthor

There will eventually be a part 2, but I've got other stories I'm working on that I'm going to release soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just great please bring on some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need more of this haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!! This made me hard as a rock. Keep going!!!

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomover 2 years ago

Sometimes the scariest things are getting what you want. I would love to see how the fantasy and "reality" overlap and develop with these two. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing very talented I'm gonna go read anything else you have written as well please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another amazing story from a very talented writer.. It could certainly use a part two... Thanks

SashaSundaySashaSundayover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this - thanks

Jamieboi11Jamieboi11about 2 years ago

Wow! I would love to be raped and pounded with a big cock like that until my boicunt couldn't keep from squirting

my prostate pussy juice all over myself, then be forced to lick it up and to lick clean my rapists cock! Great fantasy!

Bianca_Bitch69Bianca_Bitch69about 2 years ago

I love being forcibly fucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SO very hot - I love your story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 big stars. The detail of the MC being taken is so realistic and hot.

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

It was well written, and made me incredibly sad. It’s clear Talik had the experience, skill and money to completely dom this kid, manhandle him and still seduce him into the role while doing it. He chose instead to turn this into a nightmare for Jace.

How, how, how would one ever trust someone who threatens to make you a whore, post video online and make sure you catch life altering diseases that will alienate you from love and a good life forever? Especially when Talik already PROVED himself to be a liar by telling Jace they would only chat when in fact he intended to do so much more than that. He’s a man of his word? Sure he is. Jace is oh, so special and perfect? Yep, until Talik decides he’s not. Then what?

This man stole this kid’s life when he could have subdued him with pleasure, a firm, sexy Dom hand, and evidence of the wonderful life he could and would give him.

I felt Jace’s fear and heard Talik’s lies and threats, and nothing could scrub those things from my mind. If you write another chapter, please consider swerving firmly to Talik being less of a threatening pimp thug (he referred to Jace as “something” so he clearly doesn’t even think this kid is a person) and a far more seductive, protective Master so adored by his sissy that he’d willingly do anything for him.

Jace wants desperately to be loved and desired AND dominated. I hope Talik gets a clue. Nothing has to be hard if he can bother to figure out what motivates Jace aside from the threat of being harmed beyond repair.

4Leather4Leather4 months ago

When a sissy knocks on a door at a hotel anything can happen. Knowing the person is a big black male anything could happen witch it did. You’re a person slut , fuck toy , cum dump his property now. One could only dream of this happing. Please next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolf_hunt@wolf_hunt
Join my fan club for exclusive content and stories. Check out all my full published books on Amazon including the Bet with the link below. Sign up to my Subscribe Star to get exclusive content and all my stories a month ahead of time along with being able to vote for which...